The Chateau Diaries #248 Caroline Gooder take a day off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations YouTube User Debbie Lucey for naming the thread, a big thanks to @KiKiGee for capturing the comment and @ploppityplop2 for nominating the thread title.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

ploppityplop2

VIP Member

Saturday at 7:05 PM
Thread nomination 🧵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Yankee Doodle, Bleu Lala and 63 others

Miss Tea

Friday at 10:52 PM
A message from Madame No was left on Chateau Wrap Up comments today- thought I would share…
IMG_2043.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions:You, Yankee Doodle, Fleurserenity and 62 others

Happy to know that @Madame No is doing well 🌸

KiKiGee

VIP Member

Saturday at 6:13 PM
200w.gif

Irina Muratova
11 hours ago
I think I had a deja-vu watching a part about the chapel restoration. I swear I watched the episode where the grand project to restore the chapel kicked off sometime in 2020 or 2021.
caroline gooder
10 hours ago (edited)
Sounds about right. The original project did the stain glass windows first. They are completed. The restorer who was to do the walls found the vault out of alignment, which was a new finding. So Stephanie said they have added to the structural restoration stage. A French drain, foundation strengthening, the vault realignment and the start of saving some of the plasterer. ❤
Debbie Lucey
3 hours ago
@caroline gooder Take a day off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Yankee Doodle, Bleu Lala and 55 others

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member

Friday at 7:44 AM
Thank you Comtesse Rose for the new thread...great work as usual!

Apologies if I'm repeating other's comments from the last thread, but like Fanny, I just got up at noon! (not really, but has been a busy day around Chateau Avonlea)...so in no particular order

Nobody puts Marie in the corner bread oven
FRK is clearly not pleased to be banished to the outdoor bread oven and has no intention to staying there long with no water available. I felt a flicker of a slow rage beginning to bubble up inside FRK while sitting at Amuary’s birthday lunch. The dynamics have changed at the shitoo and FRK isn’t feeling the love. How long until she blows over?😡

Escape to the Chateau – Living the Dream – that must have been one short film clip if it included all the renovations/repairs Fanny has done at the shiteau over the past 6 years :m

Fanny goes to a wedding and takes her own ugly, toy doll (just to spite Tess)

1686288618819.png

I can’t even imagine showing up anywhere and acknowledging Snorty as my boyfriend. Snorty looked like a knob in everyone of his outfits.

Annalise was there the entire day and couldn’t do Snorty’s hair? (but she did Mason's)

Mason
Still the same ole loveable idiot. While playing with the chicks I wasn’t sure if he said plumage or boobage, because the only boobage visible was Fanny in her wedding outfit

You know how bad Snorty is, when Mummy still prefers Mason was Fanny’s boyfriend 💓. Mummy laughed more with Mason in the walled garden than she has in 2.5 years with Snorty.

Who else thinks Mason & Fanny played 'hide the sausage' on the wedding weekend⁉💓

Fanny – boobage and backfat
I’m all for multi-purpose outfits – Halloween custom, wedding attire, Rapunzel coz play!:sick:

Amuary
Progress appears to be slow building the room within a room. Clearly no urgency to get the heating in place before next Autumn. :rolleyes:

Thanks Papa - nothing says Happy Birthday like giving you son a breakfast beer! 🍺

Happy 36th Birthday Amuary!!! Looked like you were having fun! 🎂

Dana
Does Dana have a new squeeze ⁉ (The chap in the black shirt standing behind her in the attached pic)

Potty's Back from F1
It may have been Amuary's birthday, but Fanny & Potty celebrated with a birthday shag.
Big weekend for Fanny - it started with Mason on Friday night & finished with Potty on Monday night 🐎🐎

Honest Responses
Chatting with the wedding guests in the kitchen:
Fanny - Have you seen all the changes at the shitoo (after 6 years of work) – you walked through the woods?
Male friend – Yes, slightly better now! 🤣

Birthday exchange between cousins:
Fanny - did you have a good morning?
Amuary - amazing morning, absolutely beautiful
Fanny - you looked relax, you need these morning more often
Amuary - you can't really rock up to work at nearly midday, everday
Fanny - I reckon you could get away with it (I do)!

Molly the Dog wins the day:
Fanny - The only member of the family not pulling her weight at the moment
Molly – Have you looked in the mirror Fanny? Now *UCK YOU and leave me alone Fanny!
1686289212222.png

(There is sadly a limit to how many photos one can put in a post)

Fennelbug

VIP Member

Friday at 9:03 AM
Question: Did this get laid?

Attachments
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions:You, lapetitefemmedeparis, stiudioartist and 47 others

graciemckitten
VIP Member

Friday at 3:48 PM
Stephanie is as controlling, manipulative, and and nosy as Phi Phi. Don’t think for a moment that she doesn’t read here, and read every comment, monitor the comments, and either post or delete manipulative, nasty comments or post false info to advance some fake agenda herself, or thru one of her many Dump crew flying monkeys on all the forums that she can invade with one of her fake accounts. She isn’t some little shrinking violet orphan princess who will get her feelings hurt.

She is hard nosed, cheap, mean, jealous, nosy, greedy, and manipulative. She treats others poorly and takes everything she can from others and leaves them worse off. She hides behind fake accounts to do her nasty work ( and uses her flying monkeys to help) and will do anything to keep the money rolling in for herself as will all of the Dump crew surrounding her. She wants others to be the face of her “ dirty work” so she can evade accountability and responsibility for her actions. It is the way she has always lived her life. Her nefarious selfish actions are now just executed on larger scale. Narcs never ever change.

She is jealous and controlling of any person who has a YouTube or Patreon account that has ever been associated in any way with the Dump. She and Phi Phi ( and Potts, etc.) crawl all over other youtube channel accounts, patrolling and policing info on channel comment sections that aren’t owned by them.

IMHO, I think Mummy is rightfully frustrated with F4F’s expansive garden plans which will fall into ruin as soon as the money flow drops. She knows that Fanny is creating an even larger disaster zone for neglect at the Dump and Mummy can do nothing about it. Mummy has lost control as Fanny doesn’t need her for cash at the moment. Mummy created the selfish entitled monster that is Stephanie Jarvis, so not a lot of sympathy for Mummy. Isabelle’s mother lived into her 90’s. I think Isabelle could easily do the same. She is tired of having to deal with her daughter’s messes.

• Heart
Reactions:You, Yankee Doodle, Ginginger and 45 others

Dragomiroff

Saturday at 12:19 AM
you know hags, fags and trolls - whenever you’re having a bad day, things aren’t going well and you feel the world is conspiring against you - just remember you’re not “sharing a bed” in a fake relationship with Phyllis the sexual deviant. you’re not constantly being called dahhhhrling by a frizzy rodent and nor are you being forced to hire a prostitute as your companion. i thought about that today as i opened a parking fine and everything just seemed significantly lighter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Fleurserenity, Bellasuzi and 44 others

As always we have a wiki.
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Bravo Viv, I liked her even before said "Kilip, you're getting expensive"
[/QUOTE]
I thought former boybander phi phi’s main hobby is pretending to be a straight, broach obsessed, porcelain hoarding 26 year old year old man acting as if he is in ” love” and “romancing“ a greedy, vapid, boob flashing, emotionally stunted little orphan princess Stephanie Jarvis, who was almost 22 years of age when he was born. He is a romancer of the elderly like Ross in the Friends tv series when he, as a student, was making out with the much older school librarian who had a limp or a cane.

Fanny doesn’t have a limp yet, but is constantly accessorized with a glass of some type of alcohol, so it is just a matter of time before a limp or cane is in her future with her history of “ racing” and “ running” across the courtyard, up the red rum pigeon staircase, through airports, Vienna, various Chateaux, brocantes, auctionhouses, vineyards, driving a digger in her slippers, and frantically racing to the bank to check her balances and withdraw chunks of cash for her next vacation. She only abruptly comes to a screeching halt and travels at a snail‘s pace when she is heading to the accountants, barristers, or to check on local approvals for work to be done at the Dump and when she has to pick up Mummy and Percy at the airport.

Talentless Killip is indeed getting far too expensive for the Shittelaine In all areas of her life. He encourages her spendthrift ways/greed/hoarding, is costing her a lot of money, viewers, Patrons, goodwill and is killing her youtube channels and Patreon. As usual, Stephanie is overpaying for her brocante level faux boyfriend and beard. 50 euros is too much for Killip or his part in the Dump alter ego know it all Caroline Gooder.

The K on his latest boated porcelain purchase perfectly fits his “Killip“ brand because he can destroy and take the joy out of anything he touches.

Thank you Viv for the gift of the perfect name for phi phi, KILLip. He is shady, concubine Killip, a romancer of the elderly.

Stephanfraudie and Killip, a match not made in heaven.

---
The only nickname I can come up with for Dan and Kat’s relationship by combining portions of their name is Dank:

dank
adjective
  1. Disagreeably damp or humid.
  2. Damp; moist; humid; wet.
Are there any other suggestions?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Did Mason swim in Fanny’s dirty ladypond when he was at the Dump for the babydoll wedding festivities ( he has shown he is unbothered by both peacock tit and dirt) or did he opt to swim in the green moat around the Dump? On video, it appeared that Fanny seemed very eager to bag Mason again, but I do not think he was interested. He seems like a pleasant guy on video. What do you think? Viewing Fanny‘s actions, mountains of lies and greed, and opening thousands of presents in hundreds of YouTube videos may end up being a turn off to some former suitors.
---
How to turn lemons into lemonade: If she really wanted to increase her income, Fanny should get Potts or one of his tech friends to come up with a “phi phi Killip blocker” , that could be purchased to either block out the sound of Killip’s voice in all videos or change it to your choice of cartoon character and cartoon character voice. If her numbers of viewers and views are accurate( which we know is highly unlikely), she could bring in more money to pay her gardeners,

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Everyone, I’m a little disappointed. I thought by now you could all identify a small antique Spode chamber pot on sight. It is Lalande after all. Sometimes it’s hard for Percy to sit through the entire gift grab.

IMG_5033.jpeg

IMG_5034.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
This is my new favourite thread header. Thank you anonymous person commenting on CD.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Just watched the Murano travel with my friends...... I see Kquirrel Boyfriend is now named at the end of it all .... "The Pretty Face and Cameraman" !!
I am sorry But that is NOT a Pretty Face !!!:sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Thank you to Debbie Lucey, KikiGee, plopplityplop2 and Comtesse Rose for the new thread! 💞
Now if only Caroline Gooder would listen. I expect good ole Caroline will make a derogatory reference to being headlined in Tattle because she’s predictably boring that way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So, the grifters all went to the Murano glassblowing event. Hardly new and exciting content, most tourists to Venice visit Murano and do the glass blowing thing, I did, 35 years ago! This is why she will never succeed with a travel channel she has nothing new to offer- she is as dull as dishwater.
I am hoping that the "pseudo baby" melted in the heat and his hair dye ran all over his shirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
To @Madame No...

We've been missing you. We're thinking of you and your husband. Come back to us when you can, and please keep safe.

Screenshot_20230614-010139_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 52
So, the grifters all went to the Murano glassblowing event. Hardly new and exciting content, most tourists to Venice visit Murano and do the glass blowing thing, I did, 35 years ago! This is why she will never succeed with a travel channel she has nothing new to offer- she is as dull as dishwater.
I am hoping that the "pseudo baby" melted in the heat and his hair dye ran all over his shirt.
It was The Fanny Show anyways... you wouldn't know Ollie was even there... Was he there?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Maybe Fanny’s viewers are finally getting too much of…Fanny! What with the Chateau Diaries, the Cadeaux, The Grand Tour of Europe…maybe this latest travel channel is just one too many. I mean, even the most die-hard, ardent fans have their limit, right? Maybe they‘ve finally had all they can stomach! Honestly, how much Fanny can someone take? 😆😆

• Haha
Did Snorty come and derail tattle? All this talk about China/porcelain I thought I had clicked on CD’s. Be careful he will get wind of the convo and never leave!🫣
I have a question though where do you guys keep all of it? I inherited a huge amount from mother. Some very old pieces from my husbands grandmother. Our wedding China. I am overwhelmed with it all. We are a small family and getting smaller. Since my parents passed we don’t really have big family meals.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Did Snorty come and derail tattle? All this talk about China/porcelain I thought I had clicked on CD’s. Be careful he will get wind of the convo and never leave!🫣
I have a question though where do you guys keep all of it? I inherited a huge amount from mother. Some very old pieces from my husbands grandmother. Our wedding China. I am overwhelmed with it all. We are a small family and getting smaller. Since my parents passed we don’t really have big family meals.
That is why I sold my family china. My brother entertains so he kept our parent’s wedding china. I inherited my great grandmother’s service which my grandmother had added to. It was ridiculously formal, for a life I was never going to lead. There was enough to serve close to 100 people. Far too much for modern living, plus it was all hand wash/dry. I used it a few times in my youth but it was a huge production I didn’t enjoy it. I kept my favorite piece and sent the rest to auction. Unless you have a strong attachment and yours heirs want it, unload it.

• Heart
That was my evil plan! (not really...I apologize for my part in the derail!)

1686704611943.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I gave two full sets of formal china…one set from each of my grandparents. I use it occasionally. Plan to give each of my nieces one set. I also have Christmas china that I’ll eventually pass to my nieces if they want it. Since young newlyweds really don’t register for formal china anymore for a wedding gift, I figured my nieces might like to have it. One of my nieces is more sentimental and the other one isn’t. If they don’t want it, I suppose I’ll sell it someday.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Maybe Fanny’s viewers are finally getting too much of…Fanny! What with the Chateau Diaries, the Cadeaux, The Grand Tour of Europe…maybe this latest travel channel is just one too many. I mean, even the most die-hard, ardent fans have their limit, right? Maybe they‘ve finally had all they can stomach! Honestly, how much Fanny can someone take? 😆😆
Um - if you said that in a room full of British English speaking men, I think they would say they could handle more Fanny.................
A bit like when I made the mistake of telling my male dog (who's a bit of a humper/control freak) at the dog park surrounded by male dog walkers, that 'NOONE wants to be humped all day!' - they all had that look on their faces, that actually, they could probably handle it or at least, like to try.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.