The Chateau Diaries #239 Everything is just Taurus Excretus!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Pyke for naming the thread, I took some liberties.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

JackSpratt

VIP Member

Yesterday at 6:14 PM
I shall be taking a break for a while as today has shown me just how insignificant those losers are.

I lost my Mum in November, my beautiful dog Daisy in January and if it couldn't get more brutal, I've just come back from the vets after having her brother Bert put to sleep.

Never ever have I felt this sad.

A bientot xxxx
20211026_114841.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions:You, jojonz, Ferris Wheel and 64 others

@JackSpratt & @Lochness Monster My heart goes out to you for what you're going through right now. 💗

Jules100

VIP Member

Sunday at 7:13 PM
I have a bad feeling about Marie going back to Lalande. I know it won’t end well.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions:Scorpio, lolander, Shari Holloway and 48 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Tuesday at 1:00 AM
I think CD TL has done the lord’s work and forced the shutdown the grift grab. Congratulations all❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Scorpio, Shari Holloway and 47 others

Lochness Monster
VIP Member

Monday at 11:01 PM
MadameChat said:
I actually feel terrible for gossiping about Marie and even Philip we lost our son to suicide and I wouldn’t want to be the cause or cause hurt to someone in a fragile state. It’s very difficult with adult children that are having mental health problems you do your best with the knowledge you have, but ultimately it’s out of your hands
I absolutely agree. But I lay blame in advance on Fanny who is orchestrating what appears to be a very foolish idea.
Marie will feel totally let down and used by her/ them , not us.
Incidentally I have great compassion for people with such mental challenges.
My partner was rescued by a passerby yesterday morning from a Railway bridge and is today in a secure hospital.
I live in a city, have amazing support,have financial security and medical cover etc And still help for mental health is pretty much non existent. I worry for Marie in a country she does not speak the language.
Let us not forget Fanny whose parents were both psychiatric nurses knows full well what the consequences could be. Her utter lack of care and seemingly scant care for the scholarship student shows she herself has learnt nothing, or worse does not care.

As for me this community helps me get through some very difficult nights of deep worry .so thank you for the laughs.

• Heart
Reactions:You, Bleu Lala, Freesia54 and 45 others

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member

Sunday at 4:42 PM
FRK looks very fragile and sad and babbles that:
Lalande
- she was happy at Lalande but had a dream to be creative in the UK
Yorkshire
- was happy in the UK, but things didn't really happen the way she expected. When she couldn't find a real studio she got low, and low and low
- something happened but she doesn't want to give details now - so no specifics
- she lost her interest in flowers, became depressed and had to leave Yorkshire
France
- went to stay at Nikki’s cottage in France – her mental health still went downward
- had suicidal thoughts
Norway
- gave her stability, routine,
- was working, had a flat and could support herself
- she said she gave up her job, but I suspect she was pushed or her employer isn't sad to see FRK leave

Returning to Lalande
- Shouldn’t have left Lalande or France
- loves the weather, brocantes, history in France
- wants to go back to Lalande and be with her friends
- returns to Lalande in 1.5 weeks
- won't have a paid job at Lalande
- is going to get herself a 2nd hand car (the grifted van is gone)😄
- is going to sustain herself via YT
- hopes to do some wedding floristry here & there
- maybe she'll make bouquets for the guests (is Pavlina leaving?)
- wants to work for herself - ie: doesn't like being told what to do :rolleyes:
- she thinks she's organized and disciplined when working for herself - ie: clearly lacking personal insight o_O
- wants to do some weekday cooking & thinks it will be fine sharing the kitchen with Marie -

This girl is a deluded dreamer who needs to get professional support, but not return to the shitoo. Shame on Marie's mother to encourage her daughter to return to Lalande. Any happiness Marie finds at the shitoo will be fleeting.

We know Fanny needs content and characters because nothing is happening at the shitoo. What did Fanny offer to entice Marie to return? Is Marie (like Potty) the new, shinny toy to replace Snorty?

How long will FRK last? Put your bets in now!!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, lolander, LadyRed and 45 others

Jeeves

VIP Member

Monday at 8:30 AM
Gertrude Maud said:
The close up bum shot of Philip sashaying over to the cupboard. :rolleyes:

And the red jacket . . . he looks like a Nutcracker . . . he can be his own Christmas decoration.
What an insult to the brave soldiers of the Coldstream Guards to have that effeminate tw@t mincing around in a tunic of that regiment. He who couldn't pick up a chicken without squealing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, ChattyChatelaine, Ginginger and 44 others

New Patreon video is out and can be watched via our wiki. Do it or Brenda Gibbons will turn into Vecla and take you to the Upside Down.
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Thanks Karma for the patreon video!

What is this woman going on about? She is affraid of spending grifted money on her own home. Radiators were supposed to be finished by now. Did she pull an Ian and refuses to pay Nathan for the job, because down the road, they discovered tit, which costs extra?

Annmarie should man up, and set up his workshop away from the shittoo, so he can also work locally for others to keep his sanity.

What a tit flog!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Another day, another thread, Thanks ComtesseRose, good use of Latin words

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Assuming Shrek is the person behind the@carolinegooder account, here are some interesting things to consider:

April 8th is the day before the Easter celebrations at LieLande. Shrek was at the Dump the day before Easter April 8th, spent the night of April 8th at the Dump, and was present on Easter Day April 9, 2023 . There was an Easter party on Saturday night April 8th. Take a look at the cd video on pre Easter cd celebrations and you will see footage of a drunk Potts (aka Caroline) at the Dump. This is when I think Shrek comes up with his @carolinegooder account, with Potts?,and starts posting and posts sporadically on the Behind Chateau Doors and the first episode of Chateau Unwrapped on April 21, 3023. .

Shrek talking about how long it had been since he was at LieLande:

Look what happens on April 8, 2023:

April 8, 2023 Behind the chateau Doors, Caroline Gooder,
@carolinegooder shows up for the first time:

caroline gooder
1 month ago
Do you think Stephanie pays me? What a joke. I volunteer my time.

Dee Pressland
1 month ago
@caroline gooder More fool you!

There is another comment about getting the channel shut down and you will see How powerful I am .A couple more comments.

The bad @carolinegooder shows up for the second time on April 24, 2023 in the comment section of behind the chateau door dandelion episode:
caroline gooder
2 weeks ago
Guests are promised a vase of flowers in their room. It is more cost effective for Stephanie to supply from her own garden. The nearest florist in La Chatre is expensive.

April 21, 2023 episode of chateau unwrapped: @Carol8ne Gooder shows up with comments. No comments yet on second episode of chateau unwrapped.

I think Fanny told him to knock it off with his @carolinegooder account postings. She already got what she wanted, confusion and diversion about the carolinegooder account.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Thank you @Karma baby! For the Patreon vlog. It appears other than the hot water tanks in Amurys new 'stable' workshop there is nothing done by Nathan.
Amury seems to have acquired a platform ladder and has already been battoning the ceiling for some (insulated) plasterboard.
Oh the irony. The tax story, the much better meal and having three gardeners but buying flowers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
This is totally off topic…but I’m posting this video here. Tiffany Jenkins is a comedian who also wrote a book about her time and recovery as an addict. (I read her book and then randomly found her comedy stuff on Facebook, and didn’t connect that it was even the same person for months!)

This little video of her unboxing random stuff with her kids cracked me up for so many reasons that are gift grab related. I don’t know how to start the video from a certain mark, but the squirrels/ducks they open up made me laugh. The squirrel/ducks are at 2:48, but it’s a funny video to watch if you get a free minute.

Also, at the end, the little girl thinks she got a bag of hair which about made me start snorting myself! If Cadeaux was this fun then maybe I’d actually watch it! Enjoy 😂

This concludes my late night insomniac post for the night. I’m starting to get sleepy and need to put the phone down now. Can’t wait to catch up tomorrow on the Caroline Gooder stuff!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Thanks for the thread @ComtesseRose a legend in your own life of a hag. I haven't watched patreon yet but she looks as though she has cut out someones head and put it on a different body because she only filters the face. Her hair line is so far back she looks like a Tudor baby.

On student Drs when my Mother in Law was very poorly they asked if a student could put her drip in, he was so nervous, jabbing, bending the needle and making a real hash of it. My Mother in Law piped up "Maybe it would be a good idea to practice on an orange of something first" she always made me laugh even in the bad times.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
@Pyke congrads on post thread and sorry for your loss. Is FRK around 30ish? isnt it sad that she hasn't learnt at her age when you look back in the rear vision mirror to long you crash .

Nothing will be the same and either find someone to settle down with or get a emotional support pet either way looking externally will not fore full your happiness especially going back to lieland . Does anyone think her mother has really tried with her the best she knows how ? or is it Helicopter parenting that enables her to sink further.

oh yes and on manor and maker somebody remarked the difference in sarahs I didnt watch but from previous she does seem a whole lot nicer even . I am giving credit where credit is due sarah has grown through their journey so much more likeable from there critique video where they where all pompous giving the local restaurants ratings leaving a bad taste in everyone's mouth. Sadly Shrek has grown much and still seems infatuated with F4F and charging like a wounded bull for there weekends. We dont seem to see much on them though so I doubt the numbers actually really make that much of a profit for them.

Last edited:
If Steve has lowered himself to her level, has he thought about the implications of such an association could have with his vlog?

Is Sara part of it as well? I didn't know that they had stayed at lalalande before purchasin their Chateau.

Well innocent until proved guilty but another one off my list to watch.

• Sad
That screen shot in the checked outfit and pearls from the Patron video is surely of a woman of 70, not someone of 45. It says a lot about Snorty's obsession with his grandparents if he's happy to be with someone who looks so old. Also, why does she always put make-up on her face and leave her neck so pale? She looks ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Heart
1683798453322.png

Well, that didn't last long, did it?
Not that I want anyone to be injured, but for his sake I hope he truly is physically unwell and not flaking...again. Routine is key, Michael, take it from me, if you slip once you fall off the wagon, creating patterns is very important to getting things done.

Re Snorty's arrival to the shitoo, the official story was that his mother watched CD and recommended it to him and watching it made him email the shitoo to join as a volunteer. Now, what skills would recommend him as a volunteer, God knows, but I remember the first video he was in and he was upholstering some small sofa/bench, beanie in tow (and a less receding hairline). There was talk at some point of Fanny having been in touch with him prior to his arrival.

I doubt it was at Nutty's approval as he has nothing recommending him following her vetting (unless he lied) since as per Kat's statements Nazi accepted her almost immediately when she stated she was already in France and had a car of her own. And we have seen Kat do some actual work over time from laundry, to ironing and decluttering/organising spaces. We have never seen Snorts do any such work even in the early days, but that would also be in line with feedback of some previous female volunteer who stated the male volunteers got to do quick work and have fun in the area, while the female volunteers were left with menial tasks like laundry and cleaning with Isabelle pressuring them to work past the agreed hours.
---
That screen shot in the checked outfit and pearls from the Patron video is surely of a woman of 70, not someone of 45. It says a lot about Snorty's obsession with his grandparents if he's happy to be with someone who looks so old. Also, why does she always put make-up on her face and leave her neck so pale? She looks ridiculous.
Ever since Snorts became her replacement Michael Petherick she has looked more and more matronly. I think he has a granny fixation, be it his own grandfather/grandmother or the need to style Fanny like a senior citizen. He's not just happy to be with someone who looks old but is actively the driving force behind said look. Fanny is no stranger to fashion faux pas but at least prior to his involvement she looked fresher.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Why did Fanny tell us about a party but not willing to flog it. Who else’s was there..
That patron flog was pointless.
Snorts is not filming her but goes along for the ride to the flower farm, restaurant,etc.
Would love to see how satisfied patron are with such exclusive news, not .

Fanny sitting at her desk does not mean she is working. We see you.
Also that clip of her wandering around in those yellow pjs and hideous 100 * robe is part of another clip we have seen.
She used to have negligee now Phi phi even dictates she has Granny pjs.

As for that dining table being his best yet….
Why is Nathan not shown or his works…..

Has Mummy returned…it was going to be May.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thank you @Karma baby! For the Patreon vlog. It appears other than the hot water tanks in Amurys new 'stable' workshop there is nothing done by Nathan.
Amury seems to have acquired a platform ladder and has already been battoning the ceiling for some (insulated) plasterboard.
Oh the irony. The tax story, the much better meal and having three gardeners but buying flowers.
How much do you bet the heating will not have been sorted by the time the cold season hits?
Do they all still have to share a shower now that guests are in? Oh, what a joy for Snorts!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If Steve has lowered himself to her level, has he thought about the implications of such an association could have with his vlog?

Is Sara part of it as well? I didn't know that they had stayed at lalalande before purchasin their Chateau.

Well innocent until proved guilty but another one off my list to watch.
There were quite a few CD vlogs over several months featuring Steve and Sarah during their shat-oh search. I don’t remember if they ever featured on grabeaux. If Steve chooses not to get over his shittelaine obsession Sarah should hand him his walking papers. I don’t remember why I think this but for some reason my memory is of Sarah being the bigger $ earner in the relationship. If I’d given up my life to help my partner live his dream and he immediately obsessed over a manipulative, thieving puta he’d be out on the streets. If he pushed me into it I would pull my money out of the project, hit him with a legal demand for reimbursement and get back to my life. Steve is a tragic embarrassment that Sarah should move on from.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sarah and the Little Greene consultant stand in front of a beautiful vitrine.
It is not chic to display bottles of alcohol on top of said vitrine.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
From the last 🧵...
graciemckitten
Yesterday at 7:42 PM

Didn‘t Ñutty instruct viewers sending gifts to label the gifts in a certain way to try to evade french taxes on the gifts sent to the Shittelaine? I believe she did so by email but I cannot recall if they ever specifically told viewers to do so in a video. I think Fanny made Ñutty do her dirty work in telling viewers how to post their gifts to evade taxes. I wonder if she ever paid taxes on any gift she received. I think Fanny had a lot of gifts sent to her thru Amazon, didn’t she?

days-of-our-lives-dool.gif

During the live chats there was much talk about how to send gifts to avoid tax and duty.
Many fans contacted Natalia Oliveto, as to the best way to avoid any extra cost for Lalande.

200w (23).gif

👇 Super fan and generous gift giver Michael T also provided advice...

Apr 12, 2022
Michael T
11 hours ago
Moving right along to all the amazing and thoughtful gifts, I’ve learned when it comes to packages sent from the USA, and I’m sure other non-EU countries, it’s important to clearly label the outside of the package with the word ‘GIFT’. As well, on US custom forms under “SHIPMENT INFORMATION, 1. Category of items”, firmly mark the box that says “Gift”. Doing so helps to reduce, or depending on stated package value, eliminate the French customs duties levied on packages sent to the Chateau and paid by Stephanie to the postal delivery person. As they say, vive le cadeau… sans impots s'il vous plait.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Wow ! Been offline for a few days funeral of my sons friend aged Jist 19 killed in a car crash hugely hugely sad and my son has Aspergers so really hard for him coping as death is one of his huge anxiety’s …. And here we are new thread ! Lots to catch up with and take my mind off things !

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Why did Fanny tell us about a party but not willing to flog it. Who else’s was there..
That patron flog was pointless.
Snorts is not filming her but goes along for the ride to the flower farm, restaurant,etc.
Would love to see how satisfied patron are with such exclusive news, not .

Fanny sitting at her desk does not mean she is working. We see you.
Also that clip of her wandering around in those yellow pjs and hideous 100 * robe is part of another clip we have seen.
She used to have negligee now Phi phi even dictates she has Granny pjs.

As for that dining table being his best yet….
Why is Nathan not shown or his works…..

Has Mummy returned…it was going to be May.
Is Fanny not spending any money on projects until her tax issues are sorted but she won’t ever reveal the tax issues to the Patrons and viewers OR did she intentionally drag out the heating work until the B and B was starting so she could use that as an excuse for postponing the heating work and paying for the heating work until November and by then she could figure out how the new French laws will affect her income and what taxes she may owe and then come up with an excuse to never complete the work. Amaury and Nutty have moved out of the Dump and no longer spend winters at the Dump and she is usually traveling nonstop during the winter.

Reactions: 22
Back to the Shat-oh’s attempt at American bonafides for Caro the NoGooder. Homes in the USA have not been built regularly with “painting” rails since the 1920’s. It was being phased out by the end of the Edwardian era. Also, it was picture rail, not painting. By the 1950’s simplified mid century homes, whether modern or Hollywood regency with picture rail were the exception, not the rule. Those idiots don’t have enough knowledge of the small details to get Goody Gooder’s comments right. Does anyone remember that dreadful M&M dining room vlog? Did they have a “painting” rail and what did Shrek call it? I’ll see if I can find it this morning to check.

IMG_5317.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.