The Chateau Diaries #238 I thought to myself, what would Stephanie do? Nothing! So, I didn't!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Jules100 for naming the thread, and thanks for all who nominated it.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread:

Cleo's Asp

Tuesday at 7:32 PM
I just loved Michael's garden vlog. Maybe he's no expert on gardening but he's keenly interested and planned out the colours with his mum. Michael's had demons as many people have but I can't help liking him considerably more than F and S. He's had half the education that Fanny had but shows a much keener and more genuine interest in everything than she does. His vlog was beautifully filmed and he seems to show a lot more taste in his filming and choice of music. There's no one loudly showing off and prancing about hysterically for the camera and there seems to be a real feeling of love between family members, especially between his lovely father and the grandchild. Ernest is a lovely, natural little boy. It's a great shame that Fanny and M did not maintain their friendship. He had a lot more to offer than Snorty and could have been a great asset to her vlogs. To deter the stupid fans wanting them to be an item, they could have been open and honest about the relationship. Fanny could maybe have introduced him to more suitable partners to avoid the disastrous Madrid episodes. I hope maybe he and Florian are together if Florian is gay. At least, they can make vlogs together.

Despite my initial feelings about the Petherick family, they do not appear to be dysfunctional as the Jarvis lot do and they haven't got loads of deranged hangers on all being filmed for the views. Michael is a
much better and more skilled content creator and presenter than Fanny, Snorty, and all other CdLL YouTube characters put together.

• Heart
Reactions:Camembert, ekinzie, josi and 51 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Thursday at 1:58 AM
I randomly saw “English Clotted Cream” whilst walking through my local Publix grocery store this afternoon. I thought about taking a quick, fun pic because I know you witches need proof of everything. I thought to myself, what would Stephanie do? So I did nothing🤷‍♀️

Last edited: Thursday at 2:17 AM
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Bleu Lala, lolander and 48 others

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Thursday at 2:55 PM
Luna20 said:
Dan has overtaken fanny in views with 100K less subscribers. In about 10/15 weeks he will overtake TCD subrscribers.he is currently the one who is making bank on youtube and snubbing off the CD patreons.

Well done Dan! Take the witch down and never look back.
That’s amazing! Either love him or hate him, Dan’s doing well on the vlogger front. And just think…he’s got more views with fewer subscribers WORKING ON A LITERAL RUIN! There’s no cooking, no gift opening, no emmaus, no boyfriend trying on dresses, no painted nails, no chickens, no wallpaper, no tablecloths, no high heels, no pretentious meals. For the most part, he’s been shoveling dirt out of the ruin and he just built a floor. Let me repeat…He’s getting more views than Fanny by SHOVELING DIRT!!!! 😆😆😆 Maybe it’s the teef? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, banshee ob, Scorpio and 44 others

Karma baby!

Chatty Member

Thursday at 2:42 AM
Here ya go fam!

At some random point, my SIRI decided to wake up... which I swear to God, I COULD NOT have planned better, because it saves us all from hearing most of the horrendous HBD chorus!

click here.jpg

A few things about this video...

1. what happened to the volunteers arm? why is it in a sling?!
2. the "Party" is going to be for the coronation
3 Fanny and Nicky go on an all-you-can-eat buffet date.... classy!
4. Who the duck eats spring rolls like that? Never seen anyone, Vietnamese or otherwise, eat a spring roll wrapped in lettuce! I'm gonna ask my nail girl next time I go see her.. I need authentic clarification!
5. I felt like throttling PhiPhi when he was being a baby, not picking up the chicken... grow up you imbecile!
6. SJ: "Show her who's the boss"... PhiPhi: "It's not the type of man I am"... Pavilna in the background: "Who is the daddy" 😂 :poop: :sick: ("Your" daddy Pavlina... who's YOUR daddy!")
7. Renovations update... this witch is still talking about the lake!!! She has a very unique talent for talking a lot, without saying one single useful word!
8. can anyone say what is Amaury's next big project?.. I counted at least 3!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Goatlady6, T Rex and 43 others

M&MsMom

VIP Member

Thursday at 4:31 AM
Imperious Me said:
Has Nick come as a member of the Yellow Order of the Ku Klux Klan? View attachment 2146792
Pardon me for swearing, but this whole Nick thing covering his face is bleeping ridiculous at this point. It's not like we don't know what he looks like. It's just so childish. If he doesn't want to show his face on film, then just don't show him at all. Especially in a Patron video......for all intents and purposes, these patrons are doing his job by paying for the alleged renovations of that place - show these people some respect!

• Heart
Reactions:You, Margo Polo, GoldenBrummie and 39 others

Le Baiseur

VIP Member

Thursday at 11:55 PM
Romance amongst the bluebells.

1683237307033.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Margo Polo, banshee ob and 39 others

Yes, we have a wiki, where you can watch all the Patreon videos for free.
Happy Tattling and a happy coronation day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm watching the coronation and by God the British know how to throw one hell of a shindig! :coronation:🇬🇧🥳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Many thanks for setting up the new thread @ComtesseRose on this historic day. I'm not watching and am trying to find a myriad of distractions to avoid it.

Excellent title @Jules100 definitely bumper sticker and t-shirt slogan material. If we hear it used by fanny or on CD we must sue. Plagiarism of artistic material.

CD is dead boring at the moment but that last thread was fun. Our plans and ideas far more entertaining than anything fanny could put out.

Onwards. Ever onwards...

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm watching the coronation and by God the British know how to throw one hell of a shindig! :coronation:🇬🇧🥳
i went to lunch at my mom's when he and consort came to church and still cgot back for actual crowning. it was almost an hour!! what on earth did they do all this time?? 😱😁

• Haha
Reactions: 17
@Luna20 as you are probably aware it is no easy feat being asked to leave IKEA! My son and I have always treated going to IKEA like a fun day trip to avoid the mundane-ness and dross of it all. Christ on a bike you'd top yourself if you went in there as a serious mission! On arrival we would we would set each other defi's (dares) to be carried out as clandestinely as possible without drawing attention. Pretending to live in the apartment setups, pretending to cook a slap up meal with Gordan Ramsey present in the display kitchens or placement of the stuffed toys. It was the stuffed toy thing that prompted the staff to ask us to leave most recently. The re-enactment of the decline of the dinosaurs along with my son wearing a octopus on his head for most of the visit wasn't found to be terribly amusing but I think what clinched it was the cooking of the dolphin on the display bbq.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The woman in the deep teal dress looks amazing and has done her job admirably! Idk who she is, but I want to find out more!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
@Luna20 as you are probably aware it is no easy feat being asked to leave IKEA! My son and I have always treated going to IKEA like a fun day trip to avoid the mundane-ness and dross of it all. Christ on a bike you'd top yourself if you went in there as a serious mission! On arrival we would we would set each other defi's (dares) to be carried out as clandestinely as possible without drawing attention. Pretending to live in the apartment setups, pretending to cook a slap up meal with Gordan Ramsey present in the display kitchens or placement of the stuffed toys. It was the stuffed toy thing that prompted the staff to ask us to leave most recently. The re-enactment of the decline of the dinosaurs along with my son wearing a octopus on his head for most of the visit wasn't found to be terribly amusing but I think what clinched it was the cooking of the dolphin on the display bbq.
Mum and me got asked to leave DFS (sofa shop) one time.
We were each sat in a Chesterfield armchair doing our best fastshow impersonation of 'I was very very drunk at the time', cackling away. The more we did it , the more we laughed. Happy memories.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I had a uni buddy who'd go to town on a Saturday and party till sunrise. He'd walk all the way to IKEA eat the cheap breakfast which was like 1 DKK back then (2009/2010). After breakfast he'd go to the bed area and sleep the hangover away and then walk home.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She is stunning and first woman to carry the sword. (Following BBC, not cause Caroline G told me 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Looks like Prince Louis has been taken off somewhere. Sure I couldn't see him sat with mum and dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.