The Chateau Diaries #228 A faux chatelaine who puts the sham into shambles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @NotAChatelaine for naming the thread.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread:

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member

Saturday at 10:08 AM
Not to be a Debbie Downer, but we put our dear 14 year old standard poodle Chewbacca (Chewie) down to sleep today. I'm sad and all of this talk of Fanny's mistreatment of Ruby is making me angry. So I may just take a wee break this weekend to remember our best boy Chewie. 🐶
The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measure by how they regard animals - Anonymous
Fanny's animals are just click bait.

1f43e.png

POEM OF A DOG
I am the one who always waits for you.
Your car has a special sound that I have imprinted on my senses and I can recognize it among a thousand.
Your steps have a magic timbre.
Your voice is music to my ears.
If I see your joy, it makes me happy!
Your scent is the best.
Your presence is what moves my senses.
Your awakening wakes me up.
I watch you sleep and for me you are my everything.
Your gaze is a ray of light.
Your hands on me have the lightness of peace and the sublime display of infinite love. When you go out, I feel a huge emptiness in my heart.
I wait for you again and again.
I am the one who will wait for you all my life today, tomorrow and always:
I am your dog
2764.png

🐕

1679129839132.png

1679130172513.png

Attachments
Reactions:You, JumpingJacks, Ginginger and 65 others

💗 💗 💗 💗

Marquis de Potpourri

VIP Member

Today at 3:44 AM
Do you know who I think should refire her channel? @Jules100 ! Am I right or am I right?

Tattlers, should Jules100 vlog again?
❤ - Yes
🤢- No
(y)- Wait

• Heart
Reactions:You, Lady Di, Bleu Lala and 55 others

❤

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Yesterday at 9:28 PM
MsPitstop said:
Ewwww, the gift grabbing in now premiering. I can't bear to watch the live chat.
I got confirmation from several sources that tonight's gift grab was actually filmed last week, on the day she posted a statement saying she couldn't film an episode because she was feeling so low. The episode however was filmed and edited and was supposed to go out that night, but because of the huge backlash all over YouTube she decided to postpone it to tonight. She probably thought the outraged would have quieted down substantially by now.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions:You, RWChatter, JumpingJacks and 53 others

KiKiGee

VIP Member

Saturday at 11:21 AM
colour-me-curious-catherine-ohara.gif

1679134408775.png

Jared and Tanner Gruene 👆

Jared Gruene is the new Lalande fairy. What is Tanner Gruene's role???

https://nl.linkedin.com/in/tanner-gruene-cpa-16b405b6
About
I am a CPA specializing in Audit/Attestation. In addition to my background in Accounting, I have experience in commercial credit underwriting and consumer lending/banking. I am a graduate of the University of Central Oklahoma (B.S. Science, Accounting) and OC (Masters of Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting).

Screenshot (242).png

Screenshot (244).png

Screenshot (243).png

youre-being-audited-lmao-kyle-kidd.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Ginginger, banshee ob and 52 others

MsPitstop
Chatty Member

Yesterday at 11:05 PM
Bahahahaha... clean up in aisle five Phiphi.... unless you're busy with Jarrod!
From the latest gift grab.

Muse
7 minutes ago
Still milking it!

Cat Ohnine
12 minutes ago
I really hope that what people are saying about this being filmed last week is not true??? (Natty is wearing the same clothes in the last Chateau Diaries). Because if so, it's in really bad taste.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Trollda, Hercule P and 51 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Saturday at 6:23 PM
I have a theory about @Le Comte de Monte Cristo. He is King Charles. Of course he has to throw a little smoke and mirrors our way, because how embarrassing would it be if people knew he contributed to tattle? No offense hags and trolls. A few Dutch bits and pieces substituted for their English counterparts, the aunt / his mother QE. I hope is is just very busy preparing for his coronation.❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Anisah, Sasha Groves and 50 others

Conspiarcies, conspiracies...
Hopefully some of it will be true *puts on Spandau Ballet* (I'm hoping for the audit!)

As always we have a lovely wiki - just push the pink wiki button at the top.
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
@Freesia54
Hi..In answer to the question What does Karma Baby need to be aware of?
The card pulled was Ace of Wands..Aces of all suits are about new beginnings. Wands is a fire sign that rules our passions, enthusiasm and drive.
The imagery is of an extended hand from a cloud offering a Wand or Rod as a gift. Suggesting a gift from God.
This card brings good news, suggests physically starting something, a creative spark, new initiatives. You may find a new passion, accept a challenge with enthusiasm. New opportunities come to you, opportunity to grow your talents. Its a good time to put plans into action. You have a green light from the Universe so grab whatever comes your way. Sieze the moment. Hope this helps x
Thank you! Thank you!!! 💚💚💚💚
It is so WILDLY relevant to my current situation that I'm speechless!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Spare yourselves losing 12.04 minutes of your life watching M&M. After watching long overdue filthy kitchen cleaning you get to enjoy Lawrence Welk music whilst they waste a good St Emilion wine tasting opportunity. Yawn!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
@KyBourbon Thank you for the recommendation of the birdcage, it has me laughing so much. I think this might become my go to film when I need cheering up. It was just brilliant 💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I’d like to say thank you! What a sweet kind bunch of hags and trolls you all are! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 33
@ScooterMaGoo OK, so I had to go back and look and see who David was since that was not a familiar face. This took me down a little rabbit hole to see how many flogs he was in (I started with flog #097 - the Leaky Past and the Roaring '20s). This eventually led me to flog #103 (Brocantes and a Spoilt Michael). In flog #097, David opens a gift of a lovely tweed scarf at the 8.05 mark, and in flog #103, Michael opens a gift of a Donnegal scarf at the 8:55 mark, which looks exactly like the scarf David received in flog #097. Is it the same scarf, or am I just seeing things. By the way, there is entirely a different cast of characters today as opposed to back then. It was much more interesting back then. Maybe her fans are waiting for that all to return. And does anyone know why David left?

I believe the answer to your scarf conundrum is that Brenda Gibbons on one of her visits to shittooland came laden down with a shipping container load of gifts. Amongst other things she brought were scarfs and tweed caps which were then distributed to half the male population in France. I do remember the Pethericks and Ryan parading round in them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
St. Kathy threw shade in the opening of her vlog! Bahaha, Kathy to her cat, oh you don’t need a treat or chew do you??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
@ScooterMaGoo OK, so I had to go back and look and see who David was since that was not a familiar face. This took me down a little rabbit hole to see how many flogs he was in (I started with flog #097 - the Leaky Past and the Roaring '20s). This eventually led me to flog #103 (Brocantes and a Spoilt Michael). In flog #097, David opens a gift of a lovely tweed scarf at the 8.05 mark, and in flog #103, Michael opens a gift of a Donnegal scarf at the 8:55 mark, which looks exactly like the scarf David received in flog #097. Is it the same scarf, or am I just seeing things. By the way, there is entirely a different cast of characters today as opposed to back then. It was much more interesting back then. Maybe her fans are waiting for that all to return. And does anyone know why David left?

I believe the answer to your scarf conundrum is that Brenda Gibbons on one of her visits to shittooland came laden down with a shipping container load of gifts. Amongst other things she brought were scarfs and tweed caps which were then distributed to half the male population in France. I do remember the Pethericks and Ryan parading round in them.
Thank you for the info! So really it was a barf of gifts from Brenda. Seems fitting. I only skimmed these videos because - 1. I wasn't going to spend all my time going through them to listen to every stinking word, and - 2. I like and respect myself and really don't like to put myself through all the tit if I don't have to. (Reason 2 is also why I never watch any news programs or 24/7 news channels.) Thanks again!

• Heart
I missed out on the whole paranormal discussion. I’ve never seen a “being”. I’ve seen some “things”. When I was in my 20’s I was driving on the interstate and a black blob about 2 x 6 inches came out from under the passenger seat. It looked like black mercury and was floating. It then appeared to notice I saw it and quickly darted between the seat and the door. Whole thing took four seconds. It scared the total crap out of me. I immediately started screaming “in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I command you to leave Satan” (my mom told me to do that if I ever felt a bad presence). I screamed it over and over and keep looking around to see if I could see it again. I pulled off into a gas station and checked all over the car. I’ve never been so scared in my life. I was on my way to college classes or work, I can’t remember. I saw the blob a couple more times, but not as squarely as in the car. It was more like a shadow, but it would zip around a corner or something.

Now, I have to say, I’m not super religious, but that thing was evil. It wasn’t my eyes, or a floater or whatever. I looked straight at it, it noticed I saw it, and it hid.

I was experiencing a lot of bad things at that point in my life and had about three years straight where everything I touched turned to tit. Not things I chose, things that happened to me. My parents got divorced, I kept getting in car accidents, had to live with my alcoholic grandmother who was an abusive drunk (I didn’t grow up with anything like it). Anything that could go wrong did. I caught on fire, almost had a huge tree limb fall on me, got a bad electric shock from a phone, fell out of pedicab into traffic, date rape, hurricanes, eh yeh yeh. A few times, like after an accident I’d see a white smoky thing just out of the corner of my eye. In those cases, something bad happened, but I was usually fortunate that I wasn’t hurt badly, and those smoky white things didn’t feel evil.

So, I don’t know what those things were. I don’t see them much at all anymore. If I do I just tell them to leave me alone. I do believe it’s important to follow golden rules and be a good person. I don’t like the idea of inviting spirits to be around me, you just can’t be sure what would happen, and I’d rather err on the side of caution.

Last thought, I do get vibes from different places. Worst place was the open fields in the park near Yorktown. I could feel all the death. It was very bad. I go to a lot of estate sales too. Some places are fine, some are a bad vibe. Can’t explain it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
St. Kathy threw shade in the opening of her vlog! Bahaha, Kathy to her cat, oh you don’t need a treat or chew do you??
She always has a little "Easter Egg" hidden in each of her vlogs! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
@ProfessorPlum What did you say? Can you share the email, or tell us what you reported? What were some of the receipts you mention?

I simply highlighted SJ's "real" background as opposed to what is seen on YT. Her Patreon account financial discrepancies and lack of renovation/restoration, the sickening GAG vlogs, MM's tragic situation and SJ's monetisation of that event, Vile-otti's involvement, Baghead Nic and Potts joint ownership of the shitoo, the HMN's flying monkeys' fake accounts here and how "less than glowing comments" made within her vlogs are constantly deleted. Plus, her odd relationship with PJ (originally a WorkAway volunteer) and her past relationship with MP who eventually did come out as gay, etc, etc.
Basically, just inviting them to investigate/explore if they felt it was worthwhile to them and that if they required further info, then to contact me. Fingers crossed it will be and they do get in touch! 🙏

• Heart
Speaking of dreams....did I dream this?
Didn't someone here already contact The Daily Mail and get a response from them asking for more info?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Speaking of dreams....did I dream this?
Didn't someone here already contact The Daily Mail and get a response from them asking for more info?
Was that the one (can’t remember the name) that was trying to get everyone to show up at Lalande

Reactions: 9
Finally caught up! Gee you guys were busy overnight.
In the last thread there was talk about Titanic, and Rose on the door/Jack dying scene.
Just wanted to share this video from Mythbusters, who recreated scene to see if both could have survived on the door. Guest appearance from James Cameron.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.