The Chateau Diaries #227 The Chatelaine's Mantra is Do Buy This. Do Buy That.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @TorontoGWM for naming the thread. LOL I love a good pun, especially when it's au current. I took some creative liberties and many thank to those who nominated it.

Congratulations to our newest VIP @NotAChatelaine - y'all VIP members who haven't named a thread, but would like to, let me know.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread:

thatsrich

Thursday at 4:35 AM
NotAChatelaine said:
Absolutely spot on to use the word “respect” in relation to the immense, jaw-dropping and rather wonderful task being undertaken at Ch. Purnon. Respecting the building in tandem with preserving its integrity is paramount. In fact, the two things should be at the forefront of restoration work to any property, from the most humble to the grandest and most important.. That Ch. Purnon is a recognised as an important historic building brings extra pressure.

This is something SJ doesn’t grasp. She is not conducting restoration which is sympathetic to the house. She’s tinkering and titivating. Lalande is only “important” in the sense that there has been a building of some size there for hundreds of years. It has no architectural merit and no historic connection to make it special. It makes me so cross when she trots out cod history to try and embroider Lalande’s status.

Rant over!
Lalande: No painted ceilings. No original paneling. No grand staircase or ballroom. No formal gardens. no interesting outbuildings. Half to a quarter of a moat. No unique architectural details. Located in the MFN.
the nicest thing about Lalande is the walled garden. The defences are interesting, I suppose.

Patrons, you are restoring a farmhouse. and actually, you haven’t even done that.

GS a mess. Chapel a mess. Terrace/Steps a mess. Gardens a mess. Outbuildings a mess. Outer facade a complete mess. Most rooms are in terrible shape or unfinished. Decorating is not restoration.

so far, you helped Fanny buy a lawn mower, some shutterdogs, a bunch of surveys, stained glass for a building that’s unsafe to be in. Paneling for a salon that is dangerously close to collapsing. Some plants, at least half will die.
some gravel for the courtyard. Heating that is so basic and should be funded by owners.
more than a million later….
name ONE thing that has been 100% completed and is better than when you joined as a patron.
I’ll just make a cup of tea while you think on it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, AndAnotherName, Hercule P and 53 others

Marquis de Potpourri

VIP Member

Thursday at 8:34 PM
That awkward moment when you realize you're actually the WITCH and not the princess in your own fairytale! 😯 :rolleyes:😯:ROFLMAO:

cd895.png

1678995735759.png

The resemblance is uncanny! My sincerest apologies to Miss Tilda Swinton--you are prettier.

Attachments
Last edited: Thursday at 8:52 PM
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, MsPitstop, billybudd and 49 others

PixiesPaw

Wednesday at 12:44 AM
@ComtesseRose thank you for all the work you do setting up these threads.

Speaking of threads, it’s been four threads and 11 days since @Le Comte de Monte Cristo has posted. I really hope he’s ok.

• Heart
Reactions:You, Shari Holloway, suthern_lurker and 48 others

I hope @Le Comte de Monte Cristo is doing well 💗

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Wednesday at 5:29 AM
PixiesPaw said:
I don’t know why she doesn’t just lean into the deplorable state of her place and market it as a survival retreat. No showers, filth, rationed meals, periods of isolation, dangerous surroundings (mainly just being inside the place), etc.

Come to Lalande to get in touch with your primal self. As an added bonus, you’ll lose weight too.
945AD08A-0B1D-4A01-8F41-5340B8CD313D.jpeg

93723B04-E293-4063-856B-D9BC535B83C4.jpeg

Philip…the tribe has spoken!!!

A34ABF2B-CF32-43A9-9A01-B44B32DC570F.jpeg

0E93C5DD-0F9F-43C6-8469-B76CBE9F7410.gif

Last edited: Wednesday at 5:38 AM
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Panhandle Princess, agneaudieux and 47 others

Yesterday at 12:29 AM
Hi everyone, I hope your all well. it's been a while since I posted. mostly cos I spend most my time trying to keep up. You lot talk fast 🤣
I hadn't had a look for a couple of weeks but had a look yesterday and Holy tit. WTAF. Can she stoop and lower!
It's so sad that we could of helped this girl. Stephanie knew she was struggling. She must of known. If only she had told her subs or patrons. But no i bet she want all the money for herself and her bloody ego.
I've just seen shes posted a vlog about it. ffs so now she's making money from Mmakhotso's death.
F@#k me sideways and call me Brenda. You can't make this tit up! 🙄🤦‍♀️

little side note... thankyou for being a (mostly) lovely community where we can actually share our views without being called a troll 😉😜

• Heart
Reactions:You, vitanova, Bleu Lala and 45 others

Remember to look in our wiki for your possible curious questions...
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I get it…it’s Dubai this and Dubai that!

Very cleffah.

To those nasty, horrid hate-site wreckers who’d deny a mourning and vulnerable woman drowning her grief in warmer climes - shame on you. She’s only had a dozen or so breaks so far this year.

F6AC9AF3-2D0F-4DDE-B699-17F432DAD6B3.jpeg
196EF50D-E9D7-495E-BF69-4BA0B8407A25.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 49
@Kotare, she has been on holiday since the first of January! London, the Netherlands, Vienna, Paris and now Dubai! In between she filmed a flog or 2 in a day.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
@Luna20 our @Le Comte de Monte Cristo has been very quiet. You haven’t read anything in the Dutch papers have you? The last we heard he was not well. So unlike him to be quiet thru all the dramas unraveling here lately.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Why should Brenda announce in her Facebook group that SJ is in Dubai, if SJ is obviously selling a completely different story on her social networks.
I think Brenda is jealous of SJ.
Maybe she's angry because she defends the indefensible, and gets nothing in return!
What do you think?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Before I get stuck into this new thread I felt the need to share. For some reason the douche pubey ponce came to mind... 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
1679129980971.png

cant help but seeing a resemblance guess the lord and lady f4f are lifting their low spirit up in Dubai with yet another mindless shopping spree what could they possibly get when everything is imported there anyway,,, Oh wait maybe camel toe surgery.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not to be a Debbie Downer, but we put our dear 14 year old standard poodle Chewbacca (Chewie) down to sleep today. I'm sad and all of this talk of Fanny's mistreatment of Ruby is making me angry. So I may just take a wee break this weekend to remember our best boy Chewie. 🐶
The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measure by how they regard animals - Anonymous
Fanny's animals are just click bait.

1f43e.png
POEM OF A DOG
I am the one who always waits for you.
Your car has a special sound that I have imprinted on my senses and I can recognize it among a thousand.
Your steps have a magic timbre.
Your voice is music to my ears.
If I see your joy, it makes me happy!
Your scent is the best.
Your presence is what moves my senses.
Your awakening wakes me up.
I watch you sleep and for me you are my everything.
Your gaze is a ray of light.
Your hands on me have the lightness of peace and the sublime display of infinite love. When you go out, I feel a huge emptiness in my heart.
I wait for you again and again.
I am the one who will wait for you all my life today, tomorrow and always:
I am your dog
2764.png
🐕
1679129839132.png
1679130172513.png

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
Not to be a Debbie Downer, but we put our dear 14 year old standard poodle Chewbacca (Chewie) down to sleep today. I'm sad and all of this talk of Fanny's mistreatment of Ruby is making me angry. So I may just take a wee break this weekend to remember our best boy Chewie. 🐶
The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measure by how they regard animals - Anonymous

View attachment 2037648POEM OF A DOG
Your car has a special sound that I have imprinted on my senses and I can recognize it among a thousand.
Your scent is the best.
Your hands on me have the lightness of peace and the sublime display of infinite love. When you go out, I feel a huge emptiness in my heart.
I am your dog View attachment 2037649🐕
View attachment 2037640View attachment 2037643
Oh @Lady Avonlea I'm so sorry, they are precious to us and it's heartbreaking when we have to let them go. Thinking of you 😢💔

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Your scent is the best.
sorry to hear about your dog

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why should Brenda announce in her Facebook group that SJ is in Dubai, if SJ is obviously selling a completely different story on her social networks.
I think Brenda is jealous of SJ.
Maybe she's angry because she defends the indefensible, and gets nothing in return!
What do you think?
Our Lady Dame Fanny Four Flues is quite clearly using Brenda Gibbons (me, remember?) as a mouth piece for her PR strategy. SJ sent her that photo to distribute amongst the mostly loyal LieLande militia - no doubt to test the water of how it would go down. For someone who is so grief stricken for the death of a vulnerable black girl Mmakhotso all the way in SA - it’s positively reassuring to see SJ summoned the energy to get herself to the UAE with Gerry. I’m sure there’s some sponsored content coming our way too. I’m telling you now she is euphoric right now after successfully navigating Mmakhotso’s death and the bullying of Selmar and Tatyana. She likely feels invincible.
I genuinely believe that for The CD militia to accept they have been taken advantage of, manipulate and confidence tricked out of money for over three years will be a hugely significant blow for all. It’s to accept they weren’t wise enough to notice the red flags, it’s to accept you might not have all your faculties, it’s to accept it was all an illusion, it’s to accept you may need to question everything else in your life if sweet SJ can trick them. I suspect these people will only realise up until the last minute and still with great hesitation.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Hi folks,

Sorry for radio silence, thank you @ProfessorPlum for your kind thoughts, I’ve been very ill with Covid which lead to a blood clot. I’m wiped out but on the mend again now.

I’ve got at least 5 threads to catch up on, have I missed much?

ps … is Selmars flog still available for viewing? I’m just reading that Fanny told him to remove a flog? Can’t find it in wiki. Thanks.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Your scent is the best.
1679133700606.png

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Our Lady Dame Fanny Four Flues is quite clearly using Brenda Gibbons (me, remember?) as a mouth piece for her PR strategy. SJ sent her that photo to distribute amongst the mostly loyal LieLande militia - no doubt to test the water of how it would go down. For someone who is so grief stricken for the death of a vulnerable black girl Mmakhotso all the way in SA - it’s positively reassuring to see SJ summoned the energy to get herself to the UAE with Gerry. I’m sure there’s some sponsored content coming our way too. I’m telling you now she is euphoric right now after successfully navigating Mmakhotso’s death and the bullying of Selmar and Tatyana. She likely feels invincible.
I genuinely believe that for The CD militia to accept they have been taken advantage of, manipulate and confidence tricked out of money for over three years will be a hugely significant blow for all. It’s to accept they weren’t wise enough to notice the red flags, it’s to accept you might not have all your faculties, it’s to accept it was all an illusion, it’s to accept you may need to question everything else in your life if sweet SJ can trick them. I suspect these people will only realise up until the last minute and still with great hesitation.
People don't like to admit they were swindled, duped, or were wrong.
---
Hi folks,

Sorry for radio silence, thank you @ProfessorPlum for your kind thoughts, I’ve been very ill with Covid which lead to a blood clot. I’m wiped out but on the mend again now.

I’ve got at least 5 threads to catch up on, have I missed much?
'A wee bit'. ;)

I am sorry to hear you have been so unwell.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
colour-me-curious-catherine-ohara.gif

1679134408775.png

Jared and Tanner Gruene 👆

Jared Gruene is the new Lalande fairy. What is Tanner Gruene's role???

About
I am a CPA specializing in Audit/Attestation. In addition to my background in Accounting, I have experience in commercial credit underwriting and consumer lending/banking. I am a graduate of the University of Central Oklahoma (B.S. Science, Accounting) and OC (Masters of Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting).

Screenshot (242).png

Screenshot (244).png
Screenshot (243).png

youre-being-audited-lmao-kyle-kidd.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Drag ‘em Kiki
View attachment 2037836
View attachment 2037837
Jared and Tanner Gruene 👆

Jared Gruene is the new Lalande fairy. What is Tanner Gruene's role???

About
I am a CPA specializing in Audit/Attestation. In addition to my background in Accounting, I have experience in commercial credit underwriting and consumer lending/banking. I am a graduate of the University of Central Oklahoma (B.S. Science, Accounting) and OC (Masters of Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting).

View attachment 2037841
View attachment 2037840View attachment 2037843
View attachment 2037848

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.