Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
he was around today
hi all..no you are not losing me, but its a very busy time...and on top of it...the house is hit by covid...so i cant get my head around anything...even catching up these posts and watching videos makes me so tired...reading an email takes ages...i cant focus....its getting better though....you all will have to steer the ship without me another few days i guess... 🙄 lotts of love and see you all soon...this old queen is a tough one...:LOL:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Have wondered the same thing myself. Can hardly wait until they start piling through granite for the heating tank. Fanny won't be able to stand the noise - can't imagine she would stay in residence.
This morning I have send an email to the mayor of the little town Stephanie Jarvis' CHMN belongs to, Bernard Mitaty, asking him for help in safeguarding the chapel, now that she has diverted her attention outside and is targeting the area around the chapel, that has structural problems already but she does not care: she needs a jardin anglaise. It's bad enough she ruined the farmhouse inside with her ill managed "restorations", but the chapel should be kept far from her disastrous planning skills. I have included a link to her latest patron video, so he can see her destructive work for himself.
---
As for Stephanie Jarvis' love for her pretend boyfriend: why on earth would she leave him in the patron footage, bolting down his food like no pig would even consider doing? If that's her way of showing him her devotion, I love to imagine how she would treat him when she starts hating him...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Jules100

VIP Member
@Jules100 what happened to your channel? I hope the grifters have not united to suspend a youtube channel? This thread helps them with views by embedding & sharing their videos (I don't know why). One thing about them is they are a united group (to grift) but they are outnumbered by viewers & they depend on viewers so it would be interesting to know if they united to suspend a viewers channel.
Everything is fine on my end. I just temporarily paused my channel until things calm down. I was thinking about shutting it down for a while, I have a lot going on irl, but now I feel the need to keep it going for spite. So, we will see what happens.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Jules100

VIP Member
Lots going on and finally just watched cd. I think we all believe that Stephanie is messing with the timelines and patch working her vlogs together to try and give the illusion that she is at Lalande. I noticed that Stephanie was wearing one outfit before entering the walled garden.
8C4C5687-1BD5-4C18-8510-E41E22E49CA8.jpg

Bits & pieces of another outfit were caught in camera whilst inside the walled garden.
0925D0AD-05BE-41D1-A068-EFB008E42DED.jpg

Back to original outfit whilst exiting the walled garden.
BB7717C4-43A8-4E37-9127-D897A10D220F.jpg

It’s called continuity, bitch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

KiKiGee

VIP Member
How much does Stephanie Jarvis pay Natalia Oliveto???
Enough to afford a Gucci Marmont tote.

1676635575210.png

Screenshot (183).png

Is Nutti busy on Tattle???
Screenshot (184).png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Jules100

VIP Member
Words of Wisdom from a Seasoned and Perceptive Gay

#1. Mothers do not buy plates like these for their straight sons. They buy plates like these for their GAY sons.

View attachment 1962782

#2. Gay men iron table clothes. Straight men do not notice wrinkles in clothing let alone tablecloths.

View attachment 1962798

View attachment 1962793

#3. Straight men do not wear nail polish and a lady’s ring while choosing a pink tablecloth.

View attachment 1962809
---

#4. Straight men do not own pink glasses that will match a pink bouquet.

View attachment 1962825

#5. Straight men do not own embroidered napkins… or even paper napkins. A sleeve or paper towel is sufficient.

View attachment 1962833

#6. Straight men do not own gold cutlery. Plastic will often do.

View attachment 1962844

#7. This is what a Gay Twink looks like.

View attachment 1962864

#8. There is no “girlfriend”. A beard is a beard is a beard.

View attachment 1962871
I don’t quite understand what you are trying to say, please just spit it out.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Snorty came to the farmhouse as a volunteer, but I think he had an agenda all along. He got in Fanny’s good graces and integrated himself into her world. And he ran off anyone he didn’t like or who didn’t like him. I think he knew exactly what he was doing, which makes him scheming and manipulative. But I don’t feel sorry for Fanny because she’s the same way. So….SNAP OUT OF IT! 😆
Exactly my thoughts. Snorty arrived at the HMN on a pretext and his arrival was a sneaky little game concocted with Fanny. Snorty arrived as a volunteer, but it was all pretend. Looking back at those vlogs they definitely had a previous ‘relationship’, likely online, and he ingratiated himself and flattered his way into Fanny’s life. Snorty was on best behaviour when he first arrived at the shitoo, doing manual labour and sucking up to Mummy but, after approx. 6 weeks, Mummy left for SA and Snorty and Fanny came out from undercover. Snorty’s demeanour changed. Snorty started becoming the ‘little prince’ and was mean to others, especially Selmar and FRK. Snorty started dressing differently and stopped doing physical work because it was beneath him. He also began speaking on Fanny’s behalf by saying ‘we’. I simply just hate the fakeness, deceit and lying. Snorty isn’t a genuine person.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Here’s a camellia from our bountiful shrubs today for all you haters that didn’t get the requisite blooms for the horrorday.😂

CE60E067-7ED2-4DEB-B805-1165C62129A0.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Iolair

VIP Member

It turned up in my feed, despite me not being susubscribed and despite me adding a big fat "do not recommend channel" to it.

So, Snorts sets a romantic 🤢 table for two, outside on the collapsing terrace of the 16th Century Shiteau de lieLande where he lives. He's rugged up to the 9's wearing his puke puce sweater, with a heavy coat and scarf and claims it's a beautiful day with a top of 15⁰C - despite the many and not varied French weather reports which categorically state that on Valentines Day, the temperatures did not rise above 10⁰C. The luncheon table faces the fetid swamp. He's chosen the outside setting for the view, no doubt to remind his stupid girl friend, who is pretending to be inside cooking, that she is the one responsible for the draining the lake. His unironed tablecloth looks no better after it is ironed but look, pretty embroidery to match the pretty plates and glasses! Two table cloths, ooooh fancy! Now there's a trick no-none in the entire history of catering ever thought of before! Next he name drops the brand of the plates (a gift from his mummy), name drops the glassware brand and brings out the gold cutlery. True to formula, grandparents are there in spirit. Fanny's granny rates a mention, as does his own dear granny, so no surprises there. It is thanks to Snorts granny that we all now know how to use two table cloths, one on the diagonal, take note. So grateful!

At the beginning of the vlog he says "For those of you who don't know me, I live in the 16th Century Shiteau de lieLande." Don't know you? Well of course everyone in the world knows Philipp Jansen and soooo well, that he doesn't even bother to introduce himself! Later he mentions that a certain Pavlina did the table flowers for him, and significantly (the dumb-arse) fails to notice that if the viewers don't know him or lieLande, they are not going to have a clue who Pavlina is either! But wait, there's a plot twist! Not only is there no bread or pot of butter on the table, something they have at every meal without fail, there is also no condiments, no side dishes and horror of horrors, none of his beloved napkin rings! A pink toile plant pot is used as a wine cooler. It's February the 14th, and in a further plot twist, Dan is not shown in his heavy digger ripping up the garden, moving the weighty and collapsed standing stones and further undermining the chapel foundations. Yet in Dan's vlog, there's Fanny! Surprise! Not only is she not inside cooking, but there she is driving the dumper truck with the supercilious Dan grinning on. How can this be? Time travel? Oh how clever you are Philipp! Lunch, when it appears, seems to consist of fried mushrooms with grated cheese. This begs the question... we're the mushrooms foraged from their own woods and by the mysterious Pavlina? Is the mysterious Pavlina au fait with the knowledge of which mushrooms are safe and which are decidedly not? Will they survive lunch? Or has the mysterious Pavlina instituted her own version of the Saint Valentines Day Massacre lieLande style? To find out, Philipp suggests we tune in on Thursday to see what happens! But which Thursday Philipp? We don't know because it appears you've time travelled again!

I for one will be on the edge of my seat in anticipation! I'm especially interested to find out how Philipp managed to manipulate and distort time itself, travelling forward to February the 14th from whenever this tripe was filmed. The wait will be interminable... but happily I can fill that time by cutting my toenails, cleaning scum off my shower doors and best of all... throwing the garage out (something that should have, in truth, been done with this vlog).

Last edited:
  • Haha
NO ONE should feel left out on Valentine’s Day, and so I bought inflatable lips for EVERYONE! (If you drained your lake, I can’t help you.) They’re Lalande lips, just like Stephanie’s, so when you sit on them, they can kiss your a**!

View attachment 1959119
I know Scotchette/Scochette doesn't care, but this is the first Valentine's Day that the marquise and I are apart since we started dating four years ago. It does feel strangely lonely to be away from the love of your life on a special day like this. Sent some flowers and we had a Facetime call, but aaargh! It's a good thing, Tu B'Av, the Jewish equivalent of Valentine's Day isn't til August 1st this year.
Sorry, menopausal hags...we're just two kids in love torn apart by business! :ROFLMAO: ;) Anyhow...I hope you are all doing great this lovely evening!

vday.jpg

Gotta love Dan the Troll....you know what they say, "jokes are half-meant!"
cd823.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Kotare

VIP Member

It turned up in my feed, despite me not being susubscribed and despite me adding a big fat "do not recommend channel" to it.

So, Snorts sets a romantic 🤢 table for two, outside on the collapsing terrace of the 16th Century Shiteau de lieLande where he lives. He's rugged up to the 9's wearing his puke puce sweater, with a heavy coat and scarf and claims it's a beautiful day with a top of 15⁰C - despite the many and not varied French weather reports which categorically state that on Valentines Day, the temperatures did not rise above 10⁰C. The luncheon table faces the fetid swamp. He's chosen the outside setting for the view, no doubt to remind his stupid girl friend, who is pretending to be inside cooking, that she is the one responsible for the draining the lake. His unironed tablecloth looks no better after it is ironed but look, pretty embroidery to match the pretty plates and glasses! Two table cloths, ooooh fancy! Now there's a trick no-none in the entire history of catering ever thought of before! Next he name drops the brand of the plates (a gift from his mummy), name drops the glassware brand and brings out the gold cutlery. True to formula, grandparents are there in spirit. Fanny's granny rates a mention, as does his own dear granny, so no surprises there. It is thanks to Snorts granny that we all now know how to use two table cloths, one on the diagonal, take note. So grateful!

At the beginning of the vlog he says "For those of you who don't know me, I live in the 16th Century Shiteau de lieLande." Don't know you? Well of course everyone in the world knows Philipp Jansen and soooo well, that he doesn't even bother to introduce himself! Later he mentions that a certain Pavlina did the table flowers for him, and significantly (the dumb-arse) fails to notice that if the viewers don't know him or lieLande, they are not going to have a clue who Pavlina is either! But wait, there's a plot twist! Not only is there no bread or pot of butter on the table, something they have at every meal without fail, there is also no condiments, no side dishes and horror of horrors, none of his beloved napkin rings! A pink toile plant pot is used as a wine cooler. It's February the 14th, and in a further plot twist, Dan is not shown in his heavy digger ripping up the garden, moving the weighty and collapsed standing stones and further undermining the chapel foundations. Yet in Dan's vlog, there's Fanny! Surprise! Not only is she not inside cooking, but there she is driving the dumper truck with the supercilious Dan grinning on. How can this be? Time travel? Oh how clever you are Philipp! Lunch, when it appears, seems to consist of fried mushrooms with grated cheese. This begs the question... we're the mushrooms foraged from their own woods and by the mysterious Pavlina? Is the mysterious Pavlina au fait with the knowledge of which mushrooms are safe and which are decidedly not? Will they survive lunch? Or has the mysterious Pavlina instituted her own version of the Saint Valentines Day Massacre lieLande style? To find out, Philipp suggests we tune in on Thursday to see what happens! But which Thursday Philipp? We don't know because it appears you've time travelled again!

I for one will be on the edge of my seat in anticipation! I'm especially interested to find out how Philipp managed to manipulate and distort time itself, travelling forward to February the 14th from whenever this tripe was filmed. The wait will be interminable... but happily I can fill that time by cutting my toenails, cleaning scum off my shower doors and best of all... throwing the garage out (something that should have, in truth, been done with this vlog).
Cut your bloody hair Volunteer interloper. Clean up your chipped manicure and go to the bloody gym. Oh, and while you’re at it find an age appropriate partner and get a life. Blokes of your age have finished school, don’t bludge, have proper careers and don’t swan about playing dress up, house or collect crappy napery.
Dork.

• Heart
  • Haha

KyBourbon

VIP Member
EDIT: insert *an unattractive.* "This is what an unattractive gay twink looks like."

Also, I think PhiPhi is beginning to catch up with SJ in terms of looks. For 26, he's looking a lot older now! Like way older!
He just won't pass for a twink anymore. Nicolas Fairfraud looks a lot younger at 33 (thanks to all the preservatives he ingests and applies).
PhiPhi is what we (“in the field”) would call a Twank. 😆

1692818C-20AA-4860-8C9D-28ABAC0C6085.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

KiKiGee

VIP Member
see-catherine-ohara.gif

1676373844866.png

Peggy Vick
7 hours ago
ATTENTION Phillip ‼
Did you know...
you can get clear tablecloth toppers to protect non washable ones?
You can also have any fabric laminated for chairs, couches, pillows, Etc.
I would hang the gorgeous hand embroidered material in an antique frame, for the wall.
Too beautiful & delicate for pillows.
Maybe twin headboard center pieces?
You are so creative, I’m sure your head is working on it.

soiled sofa (2).jpg
1676382681235.png

Screenshot (123).png

• Haha
  • Heart

MsPitstop

VIP Member
What pissed me off about the Patreon video is the special meals made for Sir Snorts. He can't eat chicken, but eats turkey? Natty the Bully's family had half of the meal "PhiPhi" friendly. Fuck off. I'd have made him a salad and said enjoy. But he could eat the cottage pies which has dairy in it.

As we've said so many times, he isn't allergic to anything just a fussy little prick.

• Heart
  • Haha

Sasha Groves

Chatty Member
SJ to Sir Snorty; “So I see you went back to Amourys original design”
Has to be the one to be right aka Sir Snorts; “yes, yes, so Amoury suggested it again and I thought he was completely right”

Jeez, what a jumped up little twat. You’ll have no skin left on that lip from biting it so hard Amoury.
897F8211-3069-4EB8-8618-571D6FEA334F.jpeg

He really is insufferable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
The moment Squirrel Nutkins brought the jars of cold peas to the table was so awkward. He truly is so far out of his depth in knowledge and experience. They all just laughed at him... there was actual disbelief on their faces. He had to feel like an idiot, so what does he do? He tells everyone his grandmother often served jars of cold peas at the table. That makes it ok. Try it, you’ll like it.
I think I might have captured the exact moment PhiPhi realized he’s an idiot...second picture…😆

C2C568BE-55DE-460A-B0D8-8671661D24DD.jpeg

3E0A7F30-991C-45AF-B164-3BEAB5DCB296.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43