The Chateau Diaries #217 This Superbowl you've mentioned, is it by Wedgewood?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @MsMuir for naming the thread, and @Lady Avonlea for nominating it.

Congratulations to our newest VIPs @Yebo & @Lochness Monster
I hope one of you three (including @mrsp67) will name the next thread.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

Jeeves

VIP Member

Sunday at 2:25 PM
NotAChatelaine said:
The best/worst grandfather reference was in that frightfully smart (ergo expensive) shop in Paris (Antoinette Poisson) during the vlog featuring SJ, PJ and Teabag Trotter before PJ disappeared into the distance (did MP actually say “good riddance” or did I imagine that?). It was like watching two grown ups on a day out with an attention-seeking toddler. When they were looking at oversized playing cards who can forget Phlip-Phlop’s desperate attempt to become the centre of attention by announcing that he had a “favourite card”, before shoehorning a grandpa memory into the mix. That wasn’t heartstring-pulling, that was unintentional comedy gold.

To anyone asking the burning question “what was PJ’s favourite card?” I have no answer. Sadly, which card it was has flown my memory and I can’t bring myself to do a vlog-trawl to discover.
HIs favourite card is Fanny's credit card.

Last edited: Sunday at 2:39 PM
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, OldGeek, Le Comte de Monte Cristo and 48 others

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member

Saturday at 2:39 PM
Why aren’t my posts in the top 5?

Hatefull people here, I’ll switch sides to the laughter crew.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, RWChatter, ScooterMaGoo and 46 others

Yebo

VIP Member

Saturday at 10:45 PM
NEW REVELATIONS: Stephanie Jarvis at it again.
Clearly what has been discussed on Tattle.life has hit home at the crime family and they are frantically doing damage control. Let's look at her shenanigans with the Patreon Acccount.

When I first looked I noticed that the blurb was all about the chateau and renovation.
Then it changed to the Association and inviting the public to join the association as a member.
Then it changed to join and become a benefactor.
Now the blurb reads:

Stephanie Jarvis
Creating videos and restoring a 16th century French chateau!

So now the Patrons are paying for her to create videos as well as restoring the chateau.

This is part 1 of the offer. Paying her to create videos and then almost as an after thought, restore a 16th century French chateau.

Part 2 of the offer is when you click on the membership level it says that you are becoming a benefactor of the Association. All well and good? Well not exactly. And here's why.

When the offer was to become a member of the Association then all the Patreon funds would go to the Association and then used for the renovation of the dump. But with the various changes, this has been muddied and becoming a Patron means that yes, you do contribute to the Association and the renovation but, you also contribute to Creating Videos. There is no indication of what percentage of the Patreon funds goes to the renovation and how much goes to the video making.

Video making is a very broad term. It can include the video making around the chateau and it can include video making of, say Travel Vlogs. It's very loose.

The net effect of the above is that Stephanie Jarvis can explain any shortfall in the Association funds from Patreon by referring to the updated blurb and saying that well some of the funds went to video making and she went to Japan to make a video. And then she would be safe and everything would be above board. Well not exactly and here's why... Law of Contract.

When Stephanie Jarvis invited members of the Public to contribute to the renovation of her chateau, under law of contract that was an offer. When a member of the public read that offer and decided to join, that's acceptance. They accepted the idea that their contribution was going to the renovation of the chateau. The contract was then made. Every time Stephanie Jarvis has altered the wording/conditions of her Patreon page she is obligated, under the law of contract, to inform the existing Patrons in writing. Failure to do so means that she is in breach of contract.
I'm sure that you all have received emails from various websites informing you of changes to their Terms and Conditions? This is exactly where that comes from, the law of contract. Stephanie Jarvis should have emailed every Patron when she altered her terms and conditions so that they could decide for themselves whether or not they would be content to continue as a Patron under the new rules. She did not do this. This a tried and tested point of law. The Patrons have to know when the conditions change.

The most egregious, and in my view, criminal, alteration was when Stephanie Jarvis removed the Patrons as members of the Association without informing them of the change in contractual terms, the ultimate affect being that she could
1) hide the accounts from them and
2) prevent them from having a say in the way that the renovations were performed. It also meant that she barred them from the AGM where they could have voted in responsible officers to run the Association and the renovations.

As you can see this is pretty complex and I've just tried with broad brush strokes to paint the scene. It does however, get more ominous.
I have in the last day or so read in here that Stephanie Jarvis has been buying Patreons at $1 each plus commission with aim to boost her ratings on Patreon and give a more favorable image of her account to entice more people from the wider public to join. If this is correct, and if she has been doing this then her actions fit the legal definition of fraud. Once again, this is a criminal act. This however is more a matter for the authorities and whilst it will be included as a possibility in my 4th (fourth) amendment to this case and it would not be proper to comment further on here.

I won't even start on the taxation implications... blows my mind...

It looks to me, you fellow hags and 15 menopausal... or is it 15 menopausal hags and 3 whatever..... Baconater/Beccky/Pork Belly... help me out here! I'll start again. It looks to me that there is a lot of panic in the farmhouse wreck. The mills of God grind slow but they grind exceedingly small.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Summerbaby, LadyRed and 46 others

Jules100
VIP Member

Sunday at 7:26 PM
I honestly don’t know why the dump crew would want to publicly out Clara. It would only add more credibility to her claims. It won’t stop TL, this forum is a beast that has taken in a life of its own. Also, if they don’t already know who Clara is, they are a bigger bunch of idiots than we think they are. What would they do anyway? Tell the local townspeople that “Clara” discussed the weird goings on at the chateau in an online gossip site. Who cares? I bet the locals already hate the Lalanders.

*My autocorrect keeps trying to change dump to frump, I guess that works too. iPhone knows best!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, AndAnotherName, T Rex and 43 others

Pekey

VIP Member

Sunday at 12:56 PM
Sasha Groves said:
Does anyone else look to see if KikiGee or Jules 👍🏻 and ❤ a comment in an attempt to fathom out the latest plot twists? 😆
Its getting so confusing that I am beginning to feel that EVERYONE here is Potts except Me !!! :oops:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, AndAnotherName, Ginginger and 42 others

Adding this one 👇, as it is so important. Even though people become her Patreon members by their own volition, she has duped many by stating it was for restoration and renovation!

SimonNigel

Sunday at 3:18 PM
Kickintheass said:
Whoever Yebo is I actually was persuaded by their argument about Patreon Terms and Conditions. I thought that the upcoming changes could be a significant cause for SJ's increased stress levels, however we recall that SJ wasn't/isn’t the best at keeping on top of her mailbox so would she even have noticed an email from Patreon advising of these upcoming changes. Any Patreons out there want to challenge SJ for a refund on the basis of her breach of contract.
She has $2,400 of my money I'd like back to give to people who really need it! I'd sue her here in the US if I could get jurisdiction over her.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions:You, OldGeek, Ginginger and 38 others

There.
I hope our Kiwi tartlets are weathering the storm. Stay safe. 🙏❤
@Summerbaby I haven't forgotten your post, I've just been too busy to post a description.
I guess then there is all to say, check out the wiki and happy tattling.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
YEEEAAAHHH back in the top comments, as it always shoukd be..

Went to the doc about an hour ago, at 6:30am to have some blood samples taken. You won’t believe how suddenly fast those old witches can run in the morning when they need to go to the doc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
@Jules100
VIP Member

Sunday at 7:26 PM
I honestly don’t know why the dump crew would want to publicly out Clara. It would only add more credibility to her claims. It won’t stop TL, this forum is a beast that has taken in a life of its own. Also, if they don’t already know who Clara is, they are a bigger bunch of idiots than we think they are. What would they do anyway? Tell the local townspeople that “Clara” discussed the weird goings on at the chateau in an online gossip site. Who cares? I bet the locals already hate the Lalanders.
Happy to see this post from @Jules100 back in the most liked list from the last thread, as I tend to agree with her: making this about me will only make things worse for Stephanie Jarvis. It was never about me to begin with and always about the grifting and harmful lifestyle of the charlataine, but some people have apparently taken a rather obsessed dislike.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
After watching some footage from the latest Farmhouse Gift Grab……. Can anyone tell me if talking parrots are a protected species in France?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
To my fellow Kiwis, kia kaha, I moved from Northland several months ago to lower North Island we got the winds, waiting for the power to go.,
Know the hard hit areas so well, around Auckland, Northland and Hawkes Bay. Only ahve friends in Paeroa and Thames but sad for Coromandel.

Those New Zealander immigrants with early history (my fathers family 1858, mothers 1874) and those newer immigrants even up to recently are all made of stern stuff. To pack up and move to the botton of the map you have to be. It a mission to get here and a mission to leave, not many want to leave unless to Austrailia ( it isn't as nice). We will weather it out, we will become stronger as those who immigrated to America and other countries who have fequent weather events have become.

Missed so much on what is going on been trying to catch up by only reading every fifth page, hasn't helped.

Can someone tel me what happened to the major grift to restore the falling down dangerous part of the Chateau? Wehad the tears, the photo by the fire alone missed where patreon vlogs posted here, she must be pressing hard for more money.

What I cant understand is if part of the chateau is in danger of falling down, why commence major plumbing works installing radiators? Dumb question but wouldn't that be invasive to the property and maybe create further subsidence to teh already f*%ked part.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
SJ to Sir Snorty; “So I see you went back to Amourys original design”
Has to be the one to be right aka Sir Snorts; “yes, yes, so Amoury suggested it again and I thought he was completely right”

Jeez, what a jumped up little twit. You’ll have no skin left on that lip from biting it so hard Amoury.
897F8211-3069-4EB8-8618-571D6FEA334F.jpeg

He really is insufferable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Another day, another thread. Ouf! Merci @ComtesseRose for setting up the new thread. Congratulations to @MsMuir and @Lady Avonlea for the name and nomination. Three new VIP's in the last 2/3 threads. The threads are moving so fast, much to dissect, so who knows how many new VIP's this thread?

I am inclined to agree 100 per cent with @Jules100 regarding olly, and the rest of fraudies entourage of ex's. They are slippery, unpleasant characters only too willing to do fraudies bidding. When she say JUMP, in unison, they all say how high. Olly is a condescending tit from good breeding, he's a well known type as is Potts. There is nothing attractive about them. Sorry, not even that shirt.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
@Jules100 Everyone at Lalande puts on a smile and tries to show their best self, but it’s not their true self. They are all wearing a mask. Oliver, Michael, Gerry, everyone. I feel in my heart Oliver is everything Aiden & Karema related. Michael is Julia N’kora & friends related. Gerry is Geraldine Screwob (Bowers backwards), Geri Bowers & similar combos. Grown ass men are playing these “games”. Threatening real people. Not cool. Just because someone pretends to be pleasant or deny doesn’t mean it’s not true. Although I don’t want to give these vague background characters anymore attention, that they crave so deeply, this screenshot is very telling. Read into it what you will.

What madness is this, what is going on? I go to sleep and wake up to read this and then to top it all I can’t reply as the thread is now closed. @Jules100 I am shocked, shocked I tell you. So much so I am having to lie down in a darkened room to recover. How very dare you suggest that the blundering Ollie is anything other than the wholesome man he portrays in the videos. To suggest he is not cuts me to the core, that knife has sure cut deep. I might have to reconsider joining the annual gettogether at Key West this year and remain at home sulking in a corner. See the effect that cruel words can cause.
Edited to add I see @c’est moi is also a non Ollie believer, what is happening to my world, it is not making sense any more.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
@Jules100 Everyone at Lalande puts on a smile and tries to show their best self, but it’s not their true self. They are all wearing a mask. Oliver, Michael, Gerry, everyone. I feel in my heart Oliver is everything Aiden & Karema related. Michael is Julia N’kora & friends related. Gerry is Geraldine Screwob (Bowers backwards), Geri Bowers & similar combos. Grown ass men are playing these “games”. Threatening real people. Not cool. Just because someone pretends to be pleasant or deny doesn’t mean it’s not true. Although I don’t want to give these vague background characters anymore attention, that they crave so deeply, this screenshot is very telling. Read into it what you will.

What madness is this, what is going on? I go to sleep and wake up to read this and then to top it all I can’t reply as the thread is now closed. @Jules100 I am shocked, shocked I tell you. So much so I am having to lie down in a darkened room to recover. How very dare you suggest that the blundering Ollie is anything other than the wholesome man he portrays in the videos. To suggest he is not cuts me to the core, that knife has sure cut deep. I might have to reconsider joining the annual gettogether at Key West this year and remain at home sulking in a corner. See the effect that cruel words can cause.
Edited to add I see @c’est moi is also a non Ollie believer, what is happening to my world, it is not making sense any more.
I don't believe I know any of the cronies at the Shitto-I do struggle to believe middle aged men and old men would spend their time littering comments with stuff that is neither funny or insightful-but hey who would believe in my world, that I tattle on here about some z list aging YouTuber with a botox addiction- we all have guilty little secrets- even if we think we have a high moral code.

The Pubic Ponce from last nights gift grab would apparently always like Fanny to have her frazzled hair in a chignon. That boy should get a job in a care home he certainly has an old lady fetish he has a touch of the carer in Kill Bill about him-the heinous creepy one who is licking her face and perving.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Has to be the one to be right aka Sir Snorts; “yes, yes, so Amoury suggested it again and I thought he was completely right”

Jeez, what a jumped up little twit. You’ll have no skin left on that lip from biting it so hard Amoury. View attachment 1958528
There are so many mental games going on in that shithole, it must exhausting to try to keep up with it all. And the conductor is Stephanie Jarvis. The pay to both of these must be huge because any sensible, grounded peep would have exited yonks ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Carry over from the last thread...
Jules100 said:
Everyone at Lalande puts on a smile and tries to show their best self, but it’s not their true self. They are all wearing a mask. Oliver, Michael, Gerry, everyone. I feel in my heart Oliver is everything Aiden & Karema related. Michael is Julia N’kora & friends related. Gerry is Geraldine Screwob (Bowers backwards), Geri Bowers & similar combos. Grown ass men are playing these “games”. Threatening real people. Not cool. Just because someone pretends to be pleasant or deny doesn’t mean it’s not true. Although I don’t want to give these vague background characters anymore attention, that they crave so deeply, this screenshot is very telling. Read into it what you will.

Whether you’ve matched the moron to their pseudonym precisely or not, everything you say here is spot on, imo. That comment about how “they ALL embody the very essence of fun and sophistication” IS so ridiculous—and so Michael!

KyBourbon said:
I think the vlog commenter “plants” are getting more creative with their user names…”Fiona McKitten” and “Clara Burnside.” Too close to Tattle to be a coincidence (I think).

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
There are so many mental games going on in that shithole, it must exhausting to try to keep up with it all. And the conductor is Stephanie Jarvis. The pay to both of these must be huge because any sensible, grounded peep would have exited yonks ago.
The thing is she started this whole life, love, laughter bollocks and no one is like that 24/7 we are all nuanced, she set up an impossible storyline and that is why the CD's have become so annoying and sickly-because anyone with a modicum of critical thinking can see it doesn't tally. If you are super nice you don't take 40k a month for doing jack tit, you don't change the parameters of the grift. In the Q and A she actually had the audacity to mention art and life purpose not being for money whilst in the same breathe saying her life purpose was to share her life through vlogs-which most definitely is for money.
---

Who wants to send this to Fanny in the next gift grab

---

Happy Valentine's Day to all you haters, menopausal hags, trolls, hellhounds, nasty witches, gobshites, snide cows and non-menopausal hags and any other wonderful tattlers. I've found Snorty & Fanny's love hearts to each other. 💞🥰

View attachment 1958704
---

The Pink Squirrel is our Valentine's Day Happy Hour Special in the VIP Lounge tonight - Bottoms Up tattlers!!!

View attachment 1958706
That little ingrowing pubic pustule is bound to feature heavily in the next flog as the fakers sit down to some vile valentines offering. He will be front and centre with some assault to the senses and sharing his infinite wisdom on romance and table settings. I suddenly feel quite nauseous is it Phi Phi or the fact I just had carrot cake for breakfast

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Happy Valentine's Day you haters, menopausal hags, trolls, hellhounds, nasty witches, gobshites, snide cows, non-menopausal hags and glorious tattlers.

Tonight's Happy Hour Special in the VIP Lounge is the Pink Squirrel - bottoms up Tattlers!!!

1676370068248.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Jeez, what a jumped up little twit. You’ll have no skin left on that lip from biting it so hard Amoury. View attachment 1958528
The prancing twerp is the very worst example of an arrogant, jumped-up, self-satisfied know-it-all who knows rock all. An opinion on anything and everything, while possessing no knowledge. Of all the ghastly cohorts that walk the stage and its wobbly sets of the grostesque Comedie de Lalande, he is the most loathsome. Way above himself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The thing is she started this whole life, love, laughter bollocks and no one is like that 24/7 we are all nuanced, she set up an impossible storyline and that is why the CD's have become so annoying and sickly-because anyone with a modicum of critical thinking can see it doesn't tally. If you are super nice you don't take 40k a month for doing jack tit, you don't change the parameters of the grift. In the Q and A she actually had the audacity to mention art and life purpose not being for money whilst in the same breathe saying her life purpose was to share her life through vlogs-which most definitely is for money.
---
I was listening to the lastest vlog from The Royal Grift - talking about the Sussexes Archiwell charity and them supporting BetterUp that Harry supposedly works for. She described the BetterUp way as Toxic Positivity - and I thought that describes this Live Love Laugh mentality of SJ.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
---

Who wants to send this to Fanny in the next gift grab

---

That little ingrowing pubic pustule is bound to feature heavily in the next flog as the fakers sit down to some vile valentines offering. He will be front and centre with some assault to the senses and sharing his infinite wisdom on romance and table settings. I suddenly feel quite nauseous is it Phi Phi or the fact I just had carrot cake for breakfast
They've probably been prompted to make that horrible jelly shite which has been talked about here. I have never had the dubious pleasure to eat that, nor tube cheese, nor squirty "cream"(that's a referral for Halcyon!). Recently a friend posted a truly horrendous cheese macaroni which was prepared in the sink! Apparently the sink had been cleansed. There was so much synthetic cheese, runny cheese, grated orange cheese, odd looking sauces,the macaroni was hardly discernible, and I can say that I was near retching. I think PhiPhi could make his lover something equally revolting- I am sure he has his grandparent's 70's cookbooks.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.