The Chateau Diaries #213 Tattlers don’t give a poo about identities, we just love drama and gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @ploppityplop2 for naming the thread, and @Lady Avonlea for nominating it, very au currant at the moment. (Took some creative liberties to make it fit.)

I started last thread Thursday, now it's Sunday morning. By golly, when they are wound up, they sure make a thread go fast.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread:

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member

Thursday at 10:36 AM
Ha ha so little tell tale patreon why are you reading here?

Beccky Nater
13min
Thanks for the vid' Stephanie and Philip just to FYI you lovely pair the toxic sludge(worse than any old radiator sludge😉) from Tattle has found a new way to copy and post your patreon videos and they have just put that video up🤦🏼‍♀️Those old ladies and men seem to have very limited lives to lead.Perhaps there is an encryption which will stop them getting your work. MPs in the UK are gunning for the Tattle website apparently as there is a cross party groupb looking to get it closed down soon as it is run from the UK . Here's hoping 👍🤞

THIS POST ON PATREON HAS ALREADY BEEN REMOVED

Last edited: Thursday at 10:43 AM
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions:You, AndAnotherName, Shari Holloway and 54 others

Luna20

VIP Member

Thursday at 11:23 AM
SJ's granny squad called us old and unintelligent.
Karma baby has dropped hints how to pick up social media, I have dropped atomic bombs how to grow sales. Comte has dropped bombs with his knowledge of grand houses. Iolair with and I has dropped her knowledge on everything historic and old.
The rest of the tattler with knowledge of gardens, sewing, construction, decoration, food etc has showered us with their knowledge bombs. You guys have thrown me through numerous rabbit holes and broadened my horizon!

SJ's Granny squad on the other hand:
Oh SJ you brought a smile to my face. Ah SJ you have warmed my heart! you are so gracious in receiving gifts!

I know with which group of people I would love to have a drink with!

• Heart
Reactions:You, AndAnotherName, Bleu Lala and 48 others

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Yesterday at 9:56 AM
I guess Stephanie Jarvis has found the spreadsheet with aliases again and decided to add a few? Funny, as this coincides with information I received last week about new strategies being plotted to battle the negativity that is invading her online empire. She's worried. Really worried.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, thatsrich, Jules100 and 46 others

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Thursday at 7:46 AM
ProfessorPlum said:
Re: Clara’s identity, who cares? I don’t need to know who Clara is to come to my own conclusions about Stephanie. People can make their own determinations whether they accept Clara’s intel or not.
Exactly. This has never been about me, no matter how many times Stephanie Jarvis tried to make it so. My identity has even become more irrelevant in time, because exposing me (I like to see her try) does not bring her any salvation: there are way more people here than ever before and the criticism can no longer be nipped in the bud.

• Heart
Reactions:You, AndAnotherName, ScooterMaGoo and 45 others

Karma baby!

Thursday at 6:57 AM
She posted the Patreon video so late, it's past bedtime of all the grannies and barely anyone is commenting. :sleep:
But Judy is awake and she has questions....

Judy Richardson
21min
When will you interview Philip ? I know it was suppose to happen last year and other circumstances occurred . I would be interested in how he came to be at the chateau , and how he learned about being a volunteer with work away .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, ScooterMaGoo, Madame de Patie and 45 others

Ah... Remember "haydurs" we can watch the Patreon vlogs in the wiki.
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Thank you comtesse for our fresh and crispy new thread!

How approriate that my post of last thread is on the opening posts while the uneducated swines are attacking my favorite people on here!

I absolutely enjoyed my coffee reading what JulieNkora had spat out while I was away from tattle! Girl you and people like you are the reason which makes tattle entertaining 🤣

Congrats @KyBourbon & @graciemckitten for an honourable mention on CD feed!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Thank you ComtesseRose once again !!!
You let the old Menopause Hags and Hell Hounds have their say !!! 💋

• Heart
Reactions: 28
IMHO, I believe Julia N Kora is PhiPhi or Fanny. Someone is protesting too much, me thinks. The Dump crew are a bit touchy this evening after reading Tattle.

From the latest gift grab video:

Julia N'kora
7 hours ago
Hello Chateau Lovers hope you are having a great February ...and may the "haters" have a miserable time with expensive heating bills....I'm lookin@ YOU Gracie Mckitten and NO I am not Stephanie as you pathetically suggested but I am a lon time lurker and fan and will defend the folks on this channel from bike and spite plus lies👊🏿 . I work in Derby in the Care sector and hail from Mombasa👌🏿

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I Just can't figure out what has tipped the heap over to create julieNkora, was it the lack of coloured friends mention? Or tattle outing her paris fashion week? Or tattle outing she has been away most of January?

When I'm in Dubai, I'm going to keep my eyes and above all my ears open to see if I can spot the tartan terror & squealing princess of the heap. When when terror's birthday?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I Just can't figure out what has tipped the heap over to create julieNkora, was it the lack of coloured friends mention? Or tattle outing her paris fashion week? Or tattle outing she has been away most of January?

When I'm in Dubai, I'm going to keep my eyes and above all my ears open to see if I can spot the tartan terror & squealing princess of the heap. When when terror's birthday?
What's ridiculous is that the lack of colour was refering to Oprah's party not Fanny, even though it does apply.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Luna20 ..... find out where you can really drink 🍾🍹🍸🥃there in Dubai and I feel you will run into them if they are there ! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think she’s mad all of her little porky pies were unraveled by us mere 15 menopausal jealous hags. We find her on vacation when she’s trying to hide. We prove she’s lying when she screws herself with continuity errors or with her very own words. We find out how much she spends at auction, and we don’t forget anything. Which is what she wants her fans to do. Forget what she said, or where she went, or how much something cost, or how many surveys need to be done. We call out all of her lies and deceptions. She really really tried to hide her Christmas travels because it was asinine to go, given her house is falling down. She’s ginning up all this hater talk to get people to not think about that fact. She’s pretending everything is fine, just like she has for the past two years when she already knew about all of this. It’s why they’re no work in the GS, or the peacock paper room, or her office, or her bedroom, or that bathroom, or the attic. She’s known the floors could collapse for a couple years. She only admitted it recently. Doesn’t mean it just happened. I think we should stay focused on that big whopping lie. I’ll get in the comments and ask some straightforward questions that highlight those things. I won’t say when or where, but that is now my mission.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
IMHO, I believe Julia N Kora is PhiPhi or Fanny. Someone is protesting too much, me thinks. The Dump crew are a bit touchy this evening after reading Tattle.

Julia N'kora
7 hours ago
Hello Chateau Lovers hope you are having a great February ...and may the "haters" have a miserable time with expensive heating bills....I'm lookin@ YOU Gracie Mckitten and NO I am not Stephanie as you pathetically suggested but I am a lon time lurker and fan and will defend the folks on this channel from bike and spite plus lies👊🏿 . I work in Derby in the Care sector and hail from Mombasa👌🏿
Watch out Fanny! I suspect Julia N'kora is really a Nigerian prince.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Good morrow, Tattle chums, New dawn, new thread and I’m completely banjaxed by the last few (more than a few, actually!) pages of this thread’s predecessor.

As I see it, the CD comments digging and sniping at tattle members are made by a small number of ardent SJ fans don’t emanate directly from the horse’s mouth or even a close associate. The comments specifically naming individual Tattlers and referencing Kathy’s vlog strike me as being too nuanced, almost as if the writer harbours a personal grudge as a past contributor to this forum. Which is extremely childish and petty - stamping one’s feet in the internet’s playground is just plain silly.

I remain unconvinced that Caroline Good-but-not-quite-good-enough is anything other than a Lalande geek with multiple databases of minutiae gleaned from her obsessive vlog-watching. Reading one of her CD comments posted by @graciemckitten in the last thread (post #1041) reinforces my thought that she’s American.

caroline gooder
4 months ago (edited)
@Sandra Bergquist I didn't include Amaury's workshop in the 20 bedroom count. That was part of a total room discussion. Michael's current bedroom/sitting (Tack) room, with shower room, I did include in the 20 bedroom count. I called it a suite. Sorry if that was confusing. The future Michael Potts two floor suite (office - photo studio up top) was discussed by Stephanie, Michael and Nick (silent behind the camera) about a year ago. They were discussing the length of the new windows in back of the workyard that face the chapel and what will go there in the rooms. Michael called dibs on a new future space. They were half dreaming maybe, but Michael Potts just made Lalande his home base per the vlogs. So he will need more space sooner than later. He stays in Nick's family space now during the B&B season.

“In back of…” is not English English. Frankly, I think it would require way too much effort for a non-American to post comments and remember to use American colloquialisms/idioms.

Reactions: 33

Julia N'kora
7 hours ago
Really, that is such a weak alias. I reckon something official has hit the proverbial Fanny fan for this really stupid public naming of Tattler members. The comments by the shitoo mob are pathetically juvenile, circa 26 year old uneducated, unsophisticated waste of space(it is over it's head). The amount of negative comments in their comment section must be huge for this kind of public attack. It is counter productive, also known as dumb as duck. We are winning, SJ is running scared.

With the intrigue of who is or who isn't a mole here or on the the shitoo site, I haven't a clue, and I never get the hints, but I went back through my pathetic little offerings and noticed ChrisP was angry that I mentioned SJ might have had a "lovers tiff" with Dan. Now ChrisP is missing in action. Does that mean I have been trolled? Gee I hope so, I have never been trolled in my life and I am kind of thrilled if this is so. Welcome to the 21st century.

The thing is with all of the SJ and PhiPhi aliases their comment section is sounding just like their vlogs- purile, childish and pathetic.

I am one of the hard -heads who wants SJ exposed and shut down, not just a reckoning of the accounts and theft, but actually shut down and made insolvent. Her hip pocket is the only way to get to her because she has no shame, no self awareness and no humility.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Screenshot 2023-02-05 at 08.21.21.png
Phillip Jarvis Jilli Sharp vip
Phillip is just wonderful. I love the adoration in his eyes when he looks at Amaury, Dan, Ricardo, Stephanie. He has such exquisite taste in antiques, clothes and jewellery and I'm so pleased that Stephanie has allowed him to become her stylist. He takes such good care of himself by avoiding strenuous labour, changing his clothes, dairy and citrus food. His body is a temple ( semi derelict chapel). His diction is hilarious so refined. You would never guess that he had risen from the lowly position of part-time waiter to the dizzy heights of co- Castellan. I want to be a Tattler when I grow up. Those nasty people on the hate site had better look out when I set Natti on them. She sorted Selmar out. Oops, have to go - Mummy wants me to switch the Dyson on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Whatever it is, and it can be official tit, humiliation, a lot of negative comments, it has rattled them. Woohoo
---

Good morrow, Tattle chums, New dawn, new thread and I’m completely banjaxed by the last few (more than a few, actually!) pages of this thread’s predecessor.

As I see it, the CD comments digging and sniping at tattle members are made by a small number of ardent SJ fans don’t emanate directly from the horse’s mouth or even a close associate. The comments specifically naming individual Tattlers and referencing Kathy’s vlog strike me as being too nuanced, almost as if the writer harbours a personal grudge as a past contributor to this forum. Which is extremely childish and petty - stamping one’s feet in the internet’s playground is just plain silly.

I remain unconvinced that Caroline Good-but-not-quite-good-enough is anything other than a Lalande geek with multiple databases of minutiae gleaned from her obsessive vlog-watching. Reading one of her CD comments posted by @graciemckitten in the last thread (post #1041) reinforces my thought that she’s American.

caroline gooder
4 months ago (edited)
@Sandra Bergquist I didn't include Amaury's workshop in the 20 bedroom count. That was part of a total room discussion. Michael's current bedroom/sitting (Tack) room, with shower room, I did include in the 20 bedroom count. I called it a suite. Sorry if that was confusing. The future Michael Potts two floor suite (office - photo studio up top) was discussed by Stephanie, Michael and Nick (silent behind the camera) about a year ago. They were discussing the length of the new windows in back of the workyard that face the chapel and what will go there in the rooms. Michael called dibs on a new future space. They were half dreaming maybe, but Michael Potts just made Lalande his home base per the vlogs. So he will need more space sooner than later. He stays in Nick's family space now during the B&B season.

“In back of…” is not English English. Frankly, I think it would require way too much effort for a non-American to post comments and remember to use American colloquialisms/idioms.
Therefore SJ should shut her down- she is doing so much harm to the product.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Maybe in her “leisure” Fanny actually took the time to read tattle instead of just having it read for her…..

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It would be good to get the receipts for any claims that SJ never lies.
tit, whoever wants receipts only needs to read here to get them. Kiki and her forensic mind is constantly giving up the lies in photo evidence. It is a prosecutor's goldmine.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How are we 15 haters, hags and queens hateful while the CD granny squad are blind and in denial.

Let me list a huge lie for them: Fanny new flues had her foto's taken in the not so grand salon by Curtis last year where you could clearly see the props to hold up the ceiling. She has rented these rooms out and let the Fleuries with their daughters stay in these rooms.
So she knew about the structural problems, but did she address them? NO! She went on holidays to South Africa (expensive hotel during safari) Greece (mykonos isn't cheap), Turkey (rented a yacht for a day, flew her ass from istanbul to Izmir to see ephesus) Egypt (stayed in a expensive hotel) Paris, Netherlands, UK, Germany. Away from her crumbling heap for a minimum of 180 days in 2020.

Knowing that the ceiling would collapse on her, instead of doing 3 youtube video's she did 2 a week, spent her B&B money and Youtube money on travel and expensive 'antique'. the chandeliers Anders has brought over had a pricetag of 21K. The daybed? 6K
The Ralph Lauren drawers, the side table and sofa's and armchairs for the not so grand salon had a price tag of about 20K. The garden monstrosity, 6.6K exw London.

Her Holidays and shopping addiction has cost her over 100K close to 150K in 2022. 100/150K she could have spent on the structural problems. But no, not Fanny new flues thinking of spending 'her own' money on her own Crumbling Heap. She fully expect her patreons to pay for the renovation of her property, while she spents big.

She acts like these rappers who come from rags and find riches. They spend and spend until they are bankrupt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.