The Chateau Diaries #184 Jarvis has about as much dignity and honesty as a đź’© in the road!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @MsPitstop for naming the thread.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Monday at 7:26 AM
Jules100 said:
@Clara Burnett, what do you think about this embarrassment of a vlog? Any tidbits from behind the scenes we should know about?
I am completely and utterly disgusted by it and truly think she went too far this time. She did not even know Ian, apart from the few times she came in the room with her pink camera when he was working for her. He told her he did not appreciate being filmed, she replied that it was part of the deal if he wanted to keep working for her. He stopped, but returned later on because he really needed the money, having just bought a new property and still in debt for another project that had gone bad. Stephanie Jarvis pretends to have been so close, yet she met Ian's fiancé for the first time at his funeral. That's how close she was. She even tried to film during the funeral, but was told off by several of Ian's friends.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions:You, josi, babyrocks and 88 others

JackSpratt

VIP Member

Sunday at 10:54 PM
Have just seen the title of the latest vlog and read here of the sad passing of Ian. Being here with my Mum who has stage 4 lung cancer and having nearly called for an ambulance Friday night when she was coughing and hardly able to catch her breath, I have this to say. Jarvis, HOW bleeping DARE YOU! You have zero compassion and zero morals.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions:You, Immybird95, babyrocks and 69 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Sunday at 10:55 PM
One of the worst parts was showing a clip of them singing happy birthday to Ian and then putting the text on the bottom of the screen, “Little did we know this would be Ian’s last birthday”. Just terrible.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions:You, FancyFace, babyrocks and 64 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Sunday at 10:03 PM
It was a lot. I think just the black screen with Ian’s name at the end would have been more appropriate. Instead, Stephanie threw in the decrepit chapel, whilst wearing a hard hat, omg. Then saying she made the video for Ian’s fiancé to remember him. If she really felt that way, she could have put some clips together just for her. Not cobbled into a tacky, warped timeline, memorial, jokey painting, Dan’s new chateau promo. Don’t forget Michael Potts starting off the sympathy donations… Stephanie is disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions:You, M_C, Sookiesweets and 59 others

LoddyDah

Sunday at 10:23 PM
I couldn’t even watch it. I got as far as the part where she was stuttering and stammering and pretending that she was so distraught she had to start her sentence over three times. All of that could have and should have been removed in editing but then that would’ve defeated the entire purpose. Truly sickening.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions:MadameChat, M_C, Sookiesweets and 57 others

For you @JanePlain

KiKiGee

VIP Member

Monday at 11:45 AM
Stephanie Jarvis,

I may be quiet here but know I have not been quiet. Your days are numbered. Your "success" is fleeting.
I will be here to enjoy your fall. It is coming.

Sincerely,
KiKiGee

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Headhunter, Parrfect Porcelane and 50 others

I personally can't wait...

Remember there's a wiki
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
How did I miss this revelation for @KiKiGee ? Now if there were someone who could bring about the end of Fanny Four Flue's grifting it is for sure our beloved intelligence hunter gatherer Kiki. Get the witch!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Well , well, welll......... Fanny has Finally got herself a job !!!

Real Estate Agent :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
So Maria and Chloe missing. New volunteer didn't catch the name...mommy was feisty in the latest and Ĺšnorts should be saving his money ,instead of buying plates... For when he gets the boot.

I live in a drafty cottage. I have a little gas (looks like a log burner pot belly) stove in my living room and a duraflame type electric heater in the bathroom and bedroom. I am toasty warm in the winter. Electric mattress warmer on the bed. Little electric throw if I am sitting on the couch. Never once have I thought to warm myself with a hot water bottle. There are so many alternatives but fanny four flues is not bright enough to look for them .

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Mummy was mad!
Its not just about those plates I feel and yet..... silly Squirrel keeps teasing her ! Not a good move there.
I think Fanny keeps him around to stand up for her....... someone on her side as she is not that game when it comes to having a go at IJ.
Fanny resorts to the passive aggressive way but that really does not do it for Mummy , you have to be direct with her .
Squirrel will stand behind Fanny if/when she has a go at her Mum, and she needs to be put in her place at times..... I am not fan of Fanny but her Mother does overstep it a bit at times - I would hate to have Isabelle as my Mother.
They do have a interesting Mother / Daughter thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Congratulations @MsPitstop for naming the thread.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Monday at 7:26 AM

I am completely and utterly disgusted by it and truly think she went too far this time. She did not even know Ian, apart from the few times she came in the room with her pink camera when he was working for her. He told her he did not appreciate being filmed, she replied that it was part of the deal if he wanted to keep working for her. He stopped, but returned later on because he really needed the money, having just bought a new property and still in debt for another project that had gone bad. Stephanie Jarvis pretends to have been so close, yet she met Ian's fiancé for the first time at his funeral. That's how close she was. She even tried to film during the funeral, but was told off by several of Ian's friends.

Reactions:You, josi, babyrocks and 88 others

JackSpratt

VIP Member

Sunday at 10:54 PM
Have just seen the title of the latest vlog and read here of the sad passing of Ian. Being here with my Mum who has stage 4 lung cancer and having nearly called for an ambulance Friday night when she was coughing and hardly able to catch her breath, I have this to say. Jarvis, HOW bleeping DARE YOU! You have zero compassion and zero morals.

Reactions:You, Immybird95, babyrocks and 69 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Sunday at 10:55 PM
One of the worst parts was showing a clip of them singing happy birthday to Ian and then putting the text on the bottom of the screen, “Little did we know this would be Ian’s last birthday”. Just terrible.

Reactions:You, FancyFace, babyrocks and 64 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Sunday at 10:03 PM
It was a lot. I think just the black screen with Ian’s name at the end would have been more appropriate. Instead, Stephanie threw in the decrepit chapel, whilst wearing a hard hat, omg. Then saying she made the video for Ian’s fiancé to remember him. If she really felt that way, she could have put some clips together just for her. Not cobbled into a tacky, warped timeline, memorial, jokey painting, Dan’s new chateau promo. Don’t forget Michael Potts starting off the sympathy donations… Stephanie is disgusting.

Reactions:You, M_C, Sookiesweets and 59 others

LoddyDah

Sunday at 10:23 PM
I couldn’t even watch it. I got as far as the part where she was stuttering and stammering and pretending that she was so distraught she had to start her sentence over three times. All of that could have and should have been removed in editing but then that would’ve defeated the entire purpose. Truly sickening.

Reactions:MadameChat, M_C, Sookiesweets and 57 others

For you @JanePlain

KiKiGee

VIP Member

Monday at 11:45 AM
Stephanie Jarvis,

I may be quiet here but know I have not been quiet. Your days are numbered. Your "success" is fleeting.
I will be here to enjoy your fall. It is coming.

Sincerely,
KiKiGee

Reactions:You, Headhunter, Parrfect Porcelane and 50 others

I personally can't wait...

Remember there's a wiki
Happy Tattling.
I would like to thank the commenter Richard for the quote! May there be many more in that vain!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So Maria and Chloe missing. New volunteer didn't catch the name...mommy was feisty in the latest and Ĺšnorts should be saving his money ,instead of buying plates... For when he gets the boot.

I live in a drafty cottage. I have a little gas (looks like a log burner pot belly) stove in my living room and a duraflame type electric heater in the bathroom and bedroom. I am toasty warm in the winter. Electric mattress warmer on the bed. Little electric throw if I am sitting on the couch. Never once have I thought to warm myself with a hot water bottle. There are so many alternatives but fanny four flues is not bright enough to look for them .
Maria is missing....Chloe left, her time as volunteer and resident comedian over, and is back home. Chloe has even made a trip to Virginia and back home again. I mostly like Chloe.

Reactions: 17
I sure hope our Florida peeps are safe and well. I’m on the coast of a Carolina (to be vague). We are stocked, locked, and waiting for bleeping “Ian”. Shouldn’t be but a Cat 1 or less by the time it gets here. Just getting outer bands of rain now. Everyone will be shut in tonight and tomorrow. Looks like maybe a 4-7 ft storm surge, so downtown and the beaches will be under water a bit. I’ll definitely be checking in here as long as power and batteries allow.

I’m so heartbroken by the damage I’ve seen from Florida. It is utter devastation in several places. I lived through similar with Hugo and I know from experience it will take years to fix everything. Many people have likely died, and won’t be found right away. More will get hurt and die in the aftermath. Roads and bridges are washed away. Entire buildings and homes demolished or swept away. It’s heartbreaking.

Sorry if I’m a bummer but I felt it had to be said before I resume being my normal bitchy self.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I sure hope our Florida peeps are safe and well. I’m on the coast of a Carolina (to be vague). We are stocked, locked, and waiting for bleeping “Ian”. Shouldn’t be but a Cat 1 or less by the time it gets here. Just getting outer bands of rain now. Everyone will be shut in tonight and tomorrow. Looks like maybe a 4-7 ft storm surge, so downtown and the beaches will be under water a bit. I’ll definitely be checking in here as long as power and batteries allow.

I’m so heartbroken by the damage I’ve seen from Florida. It is utter devastation in several places. I lived through similar with Hugo and I know from experience it will take years to fix everything. Many people have likely died, and won’t be found right away. More will get hurt and die in the aftermath. Roads and bridges are washed away. Entire buildings and homes demolished or swept away. It’s heartbreaking.

Sorry if I’m a bummer but I felt it had to be said before I resume being my normal bitchy self.
At home in Massachusetts this morning watching the videos of Manasota Key pour in I felt ill; the destruction cannot be overstated. I've no roof on one part of the place and who knows what else. My brother and sil are heading down on Tuesday to sort us out. I can't go whilst in the middle of this crash site at my home in MA. My heart is pretty heavy. It's going to take a very long time to restore MK.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Mummy was mad!
Its not just about those plates I feel and yet..... silly Squirrel keeps teasing her ! Not a good move there.
I think Fanny keeps him around to stand up for her....... someone on her side as she is not that game when it comes to having a go at IJ.
Fanny resorts to the passive aggressive way but that really does not do it for Mummy , you have to be direct with her .
Squirrel will stand behind Fanny if/when she has a go at her Mum, and she needs to be put in her place at times..... I am not fan of Fanny but her Mother does overstep it a bit at times - I would hate to have Isabelle as my Mother.
I think their mother-daughter relationship is toxic AF.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
At home in Massachusetts this morning watching the videos of Manasota Key pour in I felt ill; the destruction cannot be overstated. I've no roof on one part of the place and who knows what else. My brother and sil are heading down on Tuesday to sort us out. I can't go whilst in the middle of this crash site at my home in MA. My heart is pretty heavy. It's going to take a very long time to restore MK.
@Darling Life, I’m so sorry to hear about your home in Manasota Key, especially after what’s been going on with the car crashing into your house and loosing poor Kevin. At least you and your family weren’t in it and hopefully it will be rebuilt even better than before. You are probably a pro at dealing with your home owners insurance company by now. One day at a time, girl.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 38
From Stepfanny's Not So Grand European Tour:

"If you are anything like me and you spend all of your time online and looking for chateaus to for sale and you dream of them and wondering how much something like this would cost, so join me for a wonderful explore of the chateau and let's imagine how we would live here if it was ours."

Apart from how poorly written this blurb is, I find it very telling. Actively looking for a new chateau to buy Fanny? Spending all your time online on real estate web sites looking for a chateau to buy? But what about the one you already have? Is this the reason the restoration and renovations at lieLande are never finished or always delayed? Because you're looking for a new chateau to buy? Is this what all the money grubbing has been about?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Mummy was mad!
Mummy is a bunch of tit. How do you figure she was mad? You have to read into something totally empty and cued into the show!! She is as ridiculous as the rest of them. Makes me sick

In the end what does it tell you about the Bro.ship between Dan and Annmary? It tells me a ton. This episode speaks volumes. Im team Dan!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Did anyone else find this vlog particularly dull? How can someone in such an unusual living situation make such boring videos? Surely there are better things she can film. She spent half the video talking about her French papers, slicing some bread, handing out cold pancakes and then moving a painting. These were the highlights of her week?! I almost feel bad for her.

I thought the return of Isabelle and Percy might make things interesting again, but I was wrong. They're now just as boring as Pav and Amaury. They need to go back to England or SA before they freeze to death.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Mummy is a bunch of tit. How do you figure she was mad? You have to read into something totally empty and cued into the show!! She is as ridiculous as the rest of them. Makes me sick

In the end what does it tell you about the Bro.ship between Dan and Annmary? It tells me a ton. This episode speaks volumes. Im team Dan!
Annamarie can suck my dick!! Oh I don't have one. do I? Yeah I have more than he or the rest of the men at Laf land

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So sorry Darling! My thoughts are with you!! :(:(

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If she has had the Chateaux for 17 years why is she looking to be a French citizen now? There must be a reason....

• Wow
Reactions: 28
If she has had the Chateaux for 17 years why is she looking to be a French citizen now? There must be a reason....
I’ve tried to stop watching her tragic Vlogs, but being the daughter of a French citizen I think she wouldn’t have a problem getting a passport… I think she’s already been through that?? Totally not Stephonyfending!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.