The Chateau Diaries #169 “Prince of Pubes, the Princess of Lies, let them twirl together until they die”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I too think some of Pavlina's arrangements look like what we bought for sick people in the hospital circa 1976.
I liked some of FRK's stuff....I thought she was especially good at making fresh garlands at Christmas.
You know, I think FRK really has mental issues, but I believe she was such a witch and sourpuss when she was at the Dump because she saw thru Fanny's narcissistic bull tit. And it pissed her off. And she really had no place else to go and was hoping she could get back to being Fanny's fake berth one day.
My sister, Bunny the Narc, always plays the pretty, happy sister and I come across as the crabby, bitchy sister because her manipulations and out and out lies make me NUTS. And crabby and bitchy!
So I stay out of her orbit. Only thing that works.
I don't believe FRK saw through Fanny's narcissistic BS at all, but rather she basked in Fanny's love bombing and fake friendship. FRK's sourpuss demeanor emerged more prominently when Fanny's attentions began to wane and she started to be cast aside (with Natti's help as Fanny's flying monkey).
FRK is emotionally fragile and simply didn't understand what was happening as she truly thought the shiteau was her home and Fanny was her friend.
Fanny latches on to scared, fragile people (Selmar, FRK and to a lesser extent Dan). I don't think Dan is scared, but I think Fanny pulled Dan in to her web at a vulnerable moment in his life.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Hey baes, thank you all for the laughs- they are much needed! I'll be off the Tattleverse for a few days. I literally came out of a board of director's meeting, and my phone blew up. A friend and neighbour of mine passed away this evening, He had COVID last summer, nearly died from it, but his lungs were compromised and he caught Rona again a month ago (despite being vaxxed and double boostered- stated he was right as rain when we saw him this week.) He was feeling off on Friday, went to the hospital and his wife and daughter returned from Seattle on Sunday night. He called me on Sunday to ask if I could watch their daughter on Monday while his wife went to the hospital. He downplayed his symptoms- had to be intubated on Monday due to pneumonia, and the doctors were planning to perform surgery tomorrow for tear in his heart. They put him in dialysis today, as his kidneys stopped working, and just when everything seemed okay, his body quit working. @mrsp67, it was Len, the owner of Pier One Yacht Sales. He was a good guy, and seriously it is a sad day in our community. I know it is off-topic, but please send prayers to his family.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
Hey baes, thank you all for the laughs- they are much needed! I'll be off the Tattleverse for a few days. I literally came out of a board of director's meeting, and my phone blew up. A friend and neighbour of mine passed away this evening, He had COVID last summer, nearly died from it, but his lungs were compromised and he caught Rona again a month ago (despite being vaxxed and double boostered- stated he was right as rain when we saw him this week.) He was feeling off on Friday, went to the hospital and his wife and daughter returned from Seattle on Sunday night. He called me on Sunday to ask if I could watch their daughter on Monday while his wife went to the hospital. He downplayed his symptoms- had to be intubated on Monday due to pneumonia, and the doctors were planning to perform surgery tomorrow for tear in his heart. They put him in dialysis today, as his kidneys stopped working, and just when everything seemed okay, his body quit working. @mrsp67, it was Len, the owner of Pier One Yacht Sales. He was a good guy, and seriously it is a sad day in our community. I know it is off-topic, but please send prayers to his family.
So tragic! I’m sure you’re shocked. Prayers for comfort and peace to his friends and family. Sounds like he was really loved. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Not seen those please find a screen grab
Sorry but I am useless so unable to provide screen grabs. It was the Easter weekend shenanigans when loads of people were invited to join in the merriment as long as they paid for or brought their own food. Kim brought masses of flowers with her from Amsterdam then proceeded to just stuff them into really inappropriate vases from Fanny’s collection. There was no finesse or any thought given to height or colour of the flowers just handfuls of flowers crammed into anything available.
[/QUOTE]
Tulips (which Kim paid for) from Rotterdam mixed with Fanny's flowering bush. Other than the 2 dedicated tulip vases, the blue & white receptacles Fanny selected did nothing to enhance the flowers.
Screenshot (2826).png

Usually doesn't get that bad in NZ. We do a you can water garden every second day thing. If it does get bad the same as you, but then people divert their grey water (from washing machines, etc) and use that if they really want to saved their gardens.
I should save and send them some of my rain - 330mm (13 inches) so far in August. Before heading to bed last night I went outside at 1:00 a.m.to check the drains and ensure they were and water was flowing away properly with no blockage. Love rainy season!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Not for swinging, but I love putting 5 pineapples (1 upright in the middle & 4 surrounding tops outwards) into a very large low rimmed bowl as a table centerpiece. Beautiful, fairly inexpensive & lasts for a week or so.

I have heard a black wedding ring is a symbol for swinging.

View attachment 1485486
🍍🍍🍍
But so many wear the sport wedding band that’s black (not metal). Hmmm....
I heard something about white painted rocks around the mailbox post?
*** And also on the pineapple- I think I got in on the tail end of this 🍍discussion - sitting a pineapple in the top basket of your cart when shopping in the store??? 😜
Bizarre I know!
But does make me look at them differently! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But so many wear the sport wedding band that’s black (not metal). Hmmm....
I heard something about white painted rocks around the mailbox post?
*** And also on the pineapple- I think I got in on the tail end of this 🍍discussion - sitting a pineapple in the top basket of your cart when shopping in the store??? 😜
Bizarre I know!
But does make me look at them differently! 🤣🤣
I don’t know whether it is because I’m 52 and I’m starting menopause, or if it’s because I’m taking antidepressants, or if it’s because my whole entire body hurts most of the time, but I could give a tit less about sex. I give even less fucks about sex with strangers.

I don’t want anyone’s bodily fluids on or in me, I don’t want to tear anything, and if you scare me, I just might pee. I’ll take a nice hug or a peck but anything more than that might hurt me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t know whether it is because I’m 52 and I’m starting menopause, or if it’s because I’m taking antidepressants, or if it’s because my whole entire body hurts most of the time, but I could give a tit less about sex. I give even less fucks about sex with strangers.

I don’t want anyone’s bodily fluids on or in me, I don’t want to tear anything, and if you scare me, I just might pee. I’ll take a nice hug or a peck but anything more than that might hurt me.
You are cracking me up!!! 😆😆😆
Same!!! *even though I have a decade or so on you- I’m still thinking/feeling the same about many things you pointed out- and had just thought on that topic- doing “it” with my husband is one thing- but it’s required! Lol! But the thought of naked and a complete stranger is just not something I can even imagine/to be interested in or want to do!
No thank you and I’m being careful to keep the pineapple out of my cart at the store!!!
Oh dear and I’ve just said butt and naked in the same sentence! Of course in southern English that’s pronounced nekkid!!! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thinking of you

Sorry but I am useless so unable to provide screen grabs. It was the Easter weekend shenanigans when loads of people were invited to join in the merriment as long as they paid for or brought their own food. Kim brought masses of flowers with her from Amsterdam then proceeded to just stuff them into really inappropriate vases from Fanny’s collection. There was no finesse or any thought given to height or colour of the flowers just handfuls of flowers crammed into anything available.
Tulips (which Kim paid for) from Rotterdam mixed with Fanny's flowering bush. Other than the 2 dedicated tulip vases, the blue & white receptacles Fanny selected did nothing to enhance the flowers. View attachment 1486752

I should save and send them some of my rain - 330mm (13 inches) so far in August. Before heading to bed last night I went outside at 1:00 a.m.to check the drains and ensure they were and water was flowing away properly with no blockage. Love rainy season!
[/QUOTE]
dreadful

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think

Also, buying whole pineapples is a crap shoot, so maybe 1 out of 5 would have been good anyway. Sometimes you get a good one…most of the time they are not ripe enough. And they never ripen at home the same way. Although, my aunt taught me that if you pull one of the leaves out of the top and it easily comes out without any resistance then that means it is ripe. I haven’t checked this out, but she buys a lot of pineapples. And now I feel bad for her that this pineapple thing has a new meaning! But she always shows up to all of our family parties with the best fruit, so I’d trust her. Even all the kids make a beeline for her giant bowl of fruit. She knows all the little old lady tricks to finding the best fruit. I could never tell her about the pineapple! 😳
Your aunt is absolutely correct. My Filipina house keeper taught me to pull the leaf when looking for the best and sweetest pineapple. Be it upside down, sideways or just plain upright.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think

Also, buying whole pineapples is a crap shoot, so maybe 1 out of 5 would have been good anyway. Sometimes you get a good one…most of the time they are not ripe enough. And they never ripen at home the same way. Although, my aunt taught me that if you pull one of the leaves out of the top and it easily comes out without any resistance then that means it is ripe. I haven’t checked this out, but she buys a lot of pineapples. And now I feel bad for her that this pineapple thing has a new meaning! But she always shows up to all of our family parties with the best fruit, so I’d trust her. Even all the kids make a beeline for her giant bowl of fruit. She knows all the little old lady tricks to finding the best fruit. I could never tell her about the pineapple! 😳
Same!!! My Mom loves pineapples- as the “welcome” symbol- like at the Biltmore!!! I have many of the pineapple ornaments she collected over the years. She would be horrified to hear that whacky meaning- I’m not believing it at my house anyway! 😆

And like @Jules100, I like to buy them at the holidays to make my fruit bowl on the counter (or buffet) look opulent!!! 🍍🍍🍍 So exotic!!!

🍍Welcome Y’all🍍
In Paula Dean accent of course

@Princess Pussycat
View attachment 1486823

@Shari Holloway
View attachment 1486824

Just a few left on my to do list, I’m trying to get everyone. If you haven’t seen yours yet, try searching your name by me in the search tool. ❤
Excellent!!! 👏👏👏
You are amazing!!! 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Stephanie and Dan's sons. Did you note how she greeted them as they got out of the van? She doesn't change her voice for kids. She doesn't do what we all do naturally when talking to young children. She sees them as objects, has no emotional connection with them. All her words and actions are fake, she doesn't know how to be real with them.
Spot on. I'd like to add that spe does not know how to be real, period, not just with kids. But you are right, seeing how she interacts with small children really makes it easy to identify the inauthenticity that drives Stephanie Jarvis.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Spot on. I'd like to add that spe does not know how to be real, period, not just with kids. But you are right, seeing how she interacts with small children really makes it easy to identify the inauthenticity that drives Stephanie Jarvis.
I find it really telling when she is caught on video when other people are filming. She always has a weird sour look on her face. She doesn’t look like a very happy person to be around. The fact that she seems so different when she is “on” just goes to her inauthenticity.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Wow! Thanks for missing me out. I take pride in my heterosexuality, and I just married an equally straight woman.👍🏼❤
I’m even organizing the first Straight Pride Parade happening in January in Winnipeg, Manitoba—-no exact date yet…We are hoping to do it when the temperatures are expected to go below -40°F. The manly men can prove their manlyman-ness by strutting in their jammies outdoor in that weather condition. After that we are drinking men’s tea! 😅✌🏼😅✌🏼

View attachment 1485645
It's the fiancé/new wife, and honeymoon which threw everyone off!! Yes, we'll make sure your membership card is moved over to the correct country club. :LOL:;) :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As I understand it, Amaury is taking water from the moat to water the Jardin Anglais. The moat which is fed by the pipeline Matt the digger installed across the field and up the hill to the water source, which as I recall was a spring. This was also supposed to bring water to irrigate the walled garden, for which Dan installed an underground system.
I think Mummy des Sources was the vlog which showed Isabelle and Dan finding the spring.
That spring (as you call it, it's basically just an underground tank) has been there for ages and they did not just find it. Isabelle knows about it through the gardener Bernard she previously employed, who had a crush on her so badly he would do anything for her, even now that she's married to Percy. The only thing Matt the Digger did was renew the pipes between that tank and the shittoo grounds.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.