The Chateau Diaries #169 “Prince of Pubes, the Princess of Lies, let them twirl together until they die”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so sorry you have had such a nasty fall. I hope you will feel better soon and get lots of rest. Bruises, head bump, black eye, and stitches, that is a lot to go through. Please take good care of yourself and be gentle and kind with yourself this week. I am sending good wishes your way for a speedy and successful recovery.
And I as well, take care❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
t0PlHqjkIYPFWDQs3_7bW6nw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

caroline gooder
2 hours ago (edited)
Will there be a musical convention at Lalande this year, so we hear Stephanie sing opera? I know you sing musical songs with the guests because Dan complained about it.
emoji_u1f618.png
emoji_u1f618.png
emoji_u1f618.png
When will you build the amphitheater and do an event at Lalande?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I've been making oatmeal pancake things lately, no oil in a non-stick pan and batch freezing.. Trouble is, I toast them then put peanut butter, jam and banana rolled up... :( As cereal I only eat irish oats, the cracked grain stuff with fruit.
Talking of oats…I love it but it doesn’t love me. I use to have it every morning. Dorset Cereals in the blue box until I discovered what it did to my glucose levels. Out of curiosity I put one of those continuous glucose monitors into my arm for two weeks to see how different food impacted my glucose. Well oats gave it a sudden and extremely high spike. I haven’t touched it since.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I have heard many complaints from people I know in the area about the internet playing up over the last few months, so Stephanie Jarvis is not lying about that, but she's also not telling the truth: she herself is at the root of the problem, being the major consumer of 4g in the area and their abuse of it has caused the antenna they connect through to become oversaturated in turn causing a lot of local people to be without a working internet connection. The repair apparently takes a lot of time.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
If I have oatmeal it's with a sprinkle of sugar and a dollop of (salted) butter and a cup of milk - that's the most traditional way where I am from.

On a different note, let's settle this once and for all @Summerbaby are you the new incarnation of @UK Phoenix?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
They were making a point to show how brown everything is. I think they are about to let the patrons in on the fact that the Belgian souced garden is dead. Isn’t there a water shortage and restrictions going on there?
There certainly is, see here : http://propluvia.developpement-durable.gouv.fr/propluvia/faces/index.jsp
Stephanie Jarvis' local area is in crisis due to water shortage and drought, colored red on the map.
This means: A ban on any non-priority use, including agricultural purposes. Water may only be used for essential reasons – health, civil security, drinking and sanitation. Farmers are forbidden to irrigate their crops with sprinkler systems and sports fields and gold courses can only be watered if they are being used for national or international level competition. Public swimming pools can only be refilled with the express permission of local health authorities and private swimming pools cannot be refilled. Private households can only use water for essential reasons such as drinking, cooking or washing.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
If I have oatmeal it's with a sprinkle of sugar and a dollop of (salted) butter and a cup of milk - that's the most traditional way where I am from.

On a different note, let's settle this once and for all @Summerbaby are you the new incarnation of @UK Phoenix?
UK Phoenix last posted on 3rd April (after quite a few run ins with other Tattlers) to be reincarnated on 11th April.

Note, the uncommon use of "outwith", the frequent 100% agreements, the downsizing of the big house and the gardening knowledge. Coincidence? Try searching Phoenix's last posts.

Screenshot 2022-08-09 at 07.53.24.png
Screenshot 2022-08-09 at 07.54.05.png
Screenshot 2022-08-09 at 07.54.12.png
Screenshot 2022-08-09 at 07.55.49.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
The bruises are coming out and I have a big bump on the head and a lovely right black eye ....... sort of what most Tartlettes would Love to give Snorts ! :love:
It could have been alot worse than what I got ..... I am so grateful .
I hope you're not planning to attend Patreon Day else you might be easily identified as one of the 15 Tartlettes - unless you put on bag on your head I guess

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Blimey I think the duller than dull ditch water content from last night has even halted the normal flurry of dissection. That maybe her long term plan bore us so much that we can't stand to watch or tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I 100% agree with you. 😜
Maybe under another new persona - formerly known as UK Phoenix and also known as Dee Pressland "outwith" Tattle.
I wonder what ever happened to witchgrass? (Don’t wanna tag for fear of waking them back up). I used the ignore button, had a break from here and thankfully when I came back they’d vanished. I always suspected they were of the flying variety, going out of their way to derail and get peoples backs up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Just catching up - so do we think Dan has refused to attend Patreon day? The way his kids interacted/failed to with Steph on the boring lavender vlog was telling. They seemed nervous of her. Kids can smell bs a mile off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ for Maria - never flustered, in the middle of cooking various dishes, the dreaded pink phone makes an appearance for a soundbite, but she's always easy going. I looked at her IG - impressive, playing Chopin concerts, interested in art, posting paintings from museums she's been to...and above all modest. You do wonder what she's doing there long term - was she lured by the promise of music workshops that have stopped?
OK the high forehead -easy to diguise with a fringe or bandana but she chooses not to.
Makes me feel good today not to slag somebody off at the shitoo.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ for Maria - never flustered, in the middle of cooking various dishes, the dreaded pink phone makes an appearance for a soundbite, but she's always easy going. I looked at her IG - impressive, playing Chopin concerts, interested in art, posting paintings from museums she's been to...and above all modest. You do wonder what she's doing there long term - was she lured by the promise of music workshops that have stopped?
OK the high forehead -easy to diguise with a fringe or bandana but she chooses not to.
No grand salon, no music workshops. Destroying that room only to let it sit empty was very foolish. By far the stupidest thing the chatelaine has ever done to that chateau. Wait a minute…. Those tower pigeons tie that for stupidest! All of this for what? Channel 4?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The only one I actively dislike is Prince of Pubes. I even like Fanny sometimes and would again, if she did the right thing. Some of the other Chateau owners are OTT. Old Fanny Flapper and Prince of Pubes are now thinking Winter is coming so after they have decked the halls with folly they will be thinking Game of Homes because they sure won't hang out at the Shitto with no heating. London maybe-South Africa or a travel vlog in the Caribbean little Ponce would love Bermuda

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1484137
caroline gooder
2 hours ago (edited)
Will there be a musical convention at Lalande this year, so we hear Stephanie sing opera? I know you sing musical songs with the guests because Dan complained about it. View attachment 1484138View attachment 1484139View attachment 1484140 When will you build the amphitheater and do an event at Lalande?
Wow what has happened to she who knows everything suddenly there is something she knows nothing about. Is this the real Caroline or an imposter lurking in the shadows?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.