The Chateau Diaries #160 A Slugabed & an Ultracrepidarian Fudgel all day. More Is More.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stephanie Jarvis the Slutty Spinster, Village Pump and Town Bike.

Reactions: 30
Looks like the video is still available. Is this the one you were looking for?

Reactions: 15
My bet is on this being Potts or Nick taking the piss out of Stephanie. It seems to be an inside joke among the threesome. The fact that she keeps the comment up speaks volumes.

Reactions: 26
Agreed! He had escaped my mind…thankfully

Reactions: 7
My bet is on this being Potts or Nick taking the piss out of Stephanie. It seems to be an inside joke among the threesome. The fact that she keeps the comment up speaks volumes.
Here's the replies to Chandeliers.

The Chateau Diaries

2 hours ago
It’s very sweet of you to care about me, but I think we look for very different things in a man. I’ve loved men in makeup since Adam Ant and I’d rather be able to talk about chandeliers and paint colours than tractors

Chandeliers
1 hour ago (edited)
@The Chateau Diaries Stephanie, if you read our comment again, everyone loves chandeliers and paint colors and tractors. Especially my daughter and I that loves the same things like you do we even drive a Hummer! You will see it's not about things, it's about a 27 year old boy who is tall, handsome and very much likeable. He can't think beyond 27 years old, because each year he's going to think differently. That's how it is with guys, only 10% stay on track. Did Charles the next king of England stay on track with all his worldly possessions? Everyone knows the answer to that. Cheers to Summertime!
Show less

Reactions: 40
There was the Insta post from him about the faux oak beams, hinting at a new vlog soon.

Reactions: 12
Fashion forward sweetbaby THE music artist known as PRINCE was wearing these get-ups before PhiPhi was conceived or in diapers

I bet you’re right! He loves multiple emojis.

View attachment 1410163View attachment 1410164
And who is “we” referring to? Maybe he has multiple personalities?
Little secret the ‘we‘ is him and PhiPhi and Ms. HMN their playing a dirty little game but I see through their charades. Play on supercilious twits

Reactions: 15
I notice a lot of people mispronounce the word perfect. They leave off the t, so it’s perfec. I hate it.
And for some crazy reason there are people on the TV who actually mispronounce using the word “fustrating!” Also “aks” which is apparently meant to be “ask!!!”

Reactions: 12
I don't know what's gotten into me lately, but I find myself missing Michael more and more.
I think my hatred of Philip (which is being fueled by this site) is making me find everyone else in Lalaland a lot more tolerable by comparison.

Reactions: 21
I'm 59 and am in the states, where I also grew up. I had braces in the late 70's and wore them for two years. There was no such thing as dental insurance back then, which is a relatively new thing, maybe offered by employers in the past 15-20 years. As is known, the US does NOT have universal healthcare - or a state health system, as you call it - our health insurance is tied to employment, with health insurance plans and dental plans offered by employers and employees pay for their insurance every paycheck. Families paid for their orthodontia out of pocket back when I had braces and, to a relative degree, still do - as far as I'm aware, most private dental insurance, if your employer offers it, maybe covers 30-50% of the bill. It never covers the whole 100%......and, in my experience, most dental plans typically will cover preventative care at 100%, but only 30-50% of everything else. The idea is that you can prevent "the big stuff" if you go for regular cleanings and xrays. We do have something here called Healthcare Flexible Spending Accounts, where you can elect to have a certain dollar amount go into an annual "pot" of money, tax free, so that if you knew you had expenses, like orthodontia, you could pay for braces that way. The money in the spending account can be used to pay for over and under the counter drugs and drug related items. Whatever money you have taken from your paycheck for the year must be spent in that year or you lose whatever the balance is. It's "use it or lose it".

I can't tell you why Americans are focused on teeth. As unnatural as that focus seems to you, it seems as unnatural to me to not focus on it, since culturally, it's a thing here! All I can say is that my dad, who grew up during the depression, had to have dentures in his 40's, so he was laser focused on making sure my teeth were in good shape. He nagged me constantly about flossing - even when I was in my 30's and 40's!

Reactions: 23
It’s just a one ridiculous person talking to another ridiculous person. My cats make more sense.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.