The Chateau Diaries #142 It's the closest Fanny will come to watching her son perform in the school play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know that paint and decorating is a personal preference, but I wouldn’t pick that color for the bedroom. I like the dark green color Michael painted the kitchen area above the oak paneling. My preference is a light color for a bedroom…white, off-white, or even a light beige. I think it makes the room feel more relaxed, especially when you use white bedding and linens. Even better when the room is smaller.

I also saw more posts from Andrew on Instagram….yet another circuit party. He literally travels all over the world going from one party to the next. There’s no way a relationship between him and Michael would have worked. Really makes you wonder what goes on in Teabag’s head.
very simple..its just a horny bugger..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe her majesty uses little green..it sounds like it is the top brand of paint in the Uk?? is it??
If it's good enough for The National Trust ( historic houses throught country) it is good enough for chez moi. Yes it is a top brand, family owned Manchester Company.

Reactions: 11
I know that paint and decorating is a personal preference, but I wouldn’t pick that color for the bedroom. I like the dark green color Michael painted the kitchen area above the oak paneling. My preference is a light color for a bedroom…white, off-white, or even a light beige. I think it makes the room feel more relaxed, especially when you use white bedding and linens. Even better when the room is smaller.

I also saw more posts from Andrew on Instagram….yet another circuit party. He literally travels all over the world going from one party to the next. There’s no way a relationship between him and Michael would have worked. Really makes you wonder what goes on in Teabag’s head.
Im painting my new bedroom (just moved) a rich emerald green and will match with sumptuous velvet drapes and gold accessories.. lush

If it's good enough for The National Trust ( historic houses throught country) it is good enough for chez moi. Yes it is a top brand, family owned Manchester Company.
Farrow & Ball is on another level. Made in Dorset, England.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 1248100

liza martin
18 hours ago
Lol. Oregano too. Lol. We day or-REG-an-o. For syllables. Emphasizing the second.

Rosie Hugh
10 hours ago
How you pronounce it is irrelevant, we are not going to change the way we speak because of the way Americans pronounce the name of herbs, learn to appreciate our differences.

liza martin
6 hours ago
@Rosie Hugh I'm making an observation. There was nothing derogatory in anything I said.

liza martin
18 hours ago
It's funny how you guys say clematis..... We day clem-MAT-tis. Three syllables not one. You guys stuff the whole word in one syllable. Lol. We spread it out into three and emphasize the second.

Rosie Hugh
10 hours ago
I can't see what is funny about the pronunciation of clematis, that's the way it's pronounced in English. Are you only now appreciating that some words are pronounced differently in English speaking countries?

liza martin
6 hours ago
@Rosie Hugh again there is nothing negative or derogatory in anything I've said. I simply made an observation.

Rosie Hugh
5 hours ago
@liza martin A rather pointless observation and to describe how someone speaks as "funny" and "Lol" compared to the way you speak is both rude and unnecessary.

liza martin
1 hour ago
@Rosie Hugh I'm not saying anything rude at all. You are the only one being rude. I happen to find the differences interesting. I know many others who find it interesting too. There are whole YouTube channels just talking of the differences bc it's interesting. If you don't think so you can scroll passed. To insinuate I'm mocking instead of just enjoying the fun of noticing the differences is ridiculous. It just shows where you head is and who you are. It has nothing to do with me. I'm allowed to enjoy language nuances like many others.

Rosie Hugh
19 minutes ago
@liza martin You were clearly mocking and ignorant to boot, hence you wrote more than one post along the same lines.

Native Texan
18 hours ago
BOWSER!!! WHAT A FUNNY WORD FOR A .... WATER TANK? 🤣🤣🤣

Rosie Hugh
10 hours ago
Try investing in a dictionary and when you hear a word you haven't heard before, look it up or even look it up online - you'll widen your vocabulary.
How funny! I pronounce Rosie's Hugh's name as Obsessed Stalker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hi, sharing a word I learned today

Witzelsucht ——- is a set of pure and rare neurological symptoms characterized by a tendency to make puns, or tell inappropriate jokes or pointless stories in socially inappropriate situations.
Oh my .....I know a few Witzelsuchts! Thank you for the appropriate title.

Reactions: 7
A New Era....MP has a new camera & a new video.
A Fresh Start! A New Era! Michael’s Back! The Return of the Prodigal Michael! How many times have we seen these headlines?

Michael…some advice…it doesn’t matter if you video with a brand new camera or an old iPhone. The key is to turn it on and film! Try to follow me here…Whatever you have, turn it on, point it at something, and film! It works wonders! 😆

C7DCDFD8-6F24-490E-9D31-18E0F8677879.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
This just makes my head spin and my eyes hurt. WTF are people on about most of the time?
its very simple...a lott of her followers dont have a life....due to illness or feeling lonely....its a cult..they like to belong somewhere..it isnt healthy..but they do..its sad that that conwoman takes so much money out of vunrable people..who maybe not even can afford the money or gifts they send her..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
looking at the house snorts parents live in its ok...they are not wealthy but doing ok..His English..well we all learn English here at school..so .. Selmar for sure is not very highly educated..i get the feeling he has some learning difficulties..I suspect snort may have had a good education..i think he is a Havo type..we called it in the old days..a general education preparing for a higher one..my guess is he stopped there..and got a bit drifting..with that theaterthing and all.him working as a waiter is meaning he hasnt finished his higher education..Dutch people are not interested in porcelain..at least not the ones from his age.....i have the feeling his grandparents were..and i think he spend more time with them than other guys of his age...or maybe he is just born old...
I think Snorts might be mirroring that he loves porcelain to get and stay in SJ’s orbit- that junk he brought from his grandparents’ ‘collection’ is just that, junk. MP on the other hand, is truly into porcelain- Snorts mimicked MP for reasons stated above. Now, the panelling......🤣🤣

To be fair, one of them is easier on the eye than the other...compare & contrast!!!
I mean- COME ON!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
And halfway through, once again, he sizes up a space (this time stables), with a view to converting it into ballroom. He's like a broken record.
that place is horrible...breeding racehorses..in that tit...i have met a lott of racehorsebreeders..and my lovelies..their stables looked like a palace..not at all like this dump.. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1248100

liza martin
18 hours ago
Lol. Oregano too. Lol. We day or-REG-an-o. For syllables. Emphasizing the second.

Rosie Hugh
10 hours ago
How you pronounce it is irrelevant, we are not going to change the way we speak because of the way Americans pronounce the name of herbs, learn to appreciate our differences.

liza martin
6 hours ago
@Rosie Hugh I'm making an observation. There was nothing derogatory in anything I said.

liza martin

18 hours ago
It's funny how you guys say clematis..... We day clem-MAT-tis. Three syllables not one. You guys stuff the whole word in one syllable. Lol. We spread it out into three and emphasize the second.

Rosie Hugh
10 hours ago
I can't see what is funny about the pronunciation of clematis, that's the way it's pronounced in English. Are you only now appreciating that some words are pronounced differently in English speaking countries?

liza martin
6 hours ago
@Rosie Hugh again there is nothing negative or derogatory in anything I've said. I simply made an observation.

Rosie Hugh
5 hours ago
@liza martin A rather pointless observation and to describe how someone speaks as "funny" and "Lol" compared to the way you speak is both rude and unnecessary.

liza martin
1 hour ago
@Rosie Hugh I'm not saying anything rude at all. You are the only one being rude. I happen to find the differences interesting. I know many others who find it interesting too. There are whole YouTube channels just talking of the differences bc it's interesting. If you don't think so you can scroll passed. To insinuate I'm mocking instead of just enjoying the fun of noticing the differences is ridiculous. It just shows where you head is and who you are. It has nothing to do with me. I'm allowed to enjoy language nuances like many others.

Rosie Hugh
19 minutes ago
@liza martin You were clearly mocking and ignorant to boot, hence you wrote more than one post along the same lines.

Native Texan

18 hours ago

Rosie Hugh
10 hours ago
Try investing in a dictionary and when you hear a word you haven't heard before, look it up or even look it up online - you'll widen your vocabulary.
View attachment 1248100

liza martin
18 hours ago

Rosie Hugh
10 hours ago

liza martin
6 hours ago

liza martin

18 hours ago

Rosie Hugh
10 hours ago

liza martin
6 hours ago

Rosie Hugh
5 hours ago

liza martin
1 hour ago

Rosie Hugh
19 minutes ago

Native Texan

18 hours ago

Rosie Hugh
10 hours ago
Rosie is on the rag

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So... how long will this new season era last?
Also, who's filming, don't tell me they had Sadie do it again...
Who's filming.png

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes - what DOES Kat get out of going there?
well..her attention seeking huge ass on cam..free food and a lott of Heineken..that disgusting Dutch beer.she prefers..i presume.. 🙄 she also thinks she is a star..well Cat..your far from that..you are just a prop in Madame Fannies fairytail moneygrabbing vlogs..... 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Of course it's "natural" the Janssens should come and stay at the home of their son and his partner.
But I doubt it very seriously.
The theory that Isabelle and the Richmonds sent Amaury to prevent a marriage between Janssen and Jarvis gains credibility in my mind because we know, per @Clara Burnett, I believe, that when Nick Larkin's Marie showed up, Isabelle and Stephanie discussed at the dinner table their fears that she would take over the chateau if she and Nick married. So this fear of unwanted partners bogarting the highly desirable property is deep in Isabelle.
So assuming it is true that Amaury is there as the anti-Pheeph, as well as to take over as chatelain so Jarvis can travel more, is the strategic idea du jour. To me it explains the very curious coincidence that the Janssens and the Richmonds are vacationing at the shittoo at the same time.
At first I was worried they were all there -- Richmonds in loco parentis -- to preside over a Janssen/Jarvis wedding, but I think that's unlikely.
I think it's more likely the Richmonds are there to prevent the Janssens from stealing Isabelle's family silver, and to inspect Pheep's parents for Isabelle.
That's quite the manilla file Amaury's mum has on her... All dressed up and on the way to close a deal? My bet is they're buying something local...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I realize that their son is now at the shiteau, but Amuary is a grown man and his parents have now been there for Christmas & Easter and they vacationed together in Venice. That's a lot of time with Tante Chantal & Oncle Stephen. Stephen was also outside getting hands-on with the sprinkler system, and that's more than Nick Larkin or Snorty ever do around the joint.

We'd previously speculated that the Richmond's may be interested in buying into the joint/or managing it, thereby relieving Fanny to spend more time travelling and making her vlogs with Ollie. I'm still not convinced that will happen, but my spider sense tells me that something is going on or about to drop at the shiteau - just not sure exactly what yet.
i think it isvery simple..Ma and pa Richmond dont like Natty..so they are in the area to keep an eye on things..they know what a failure that relationship is..Nasty Natty sure knows there is some money..and the parents dont want to give it to her..its very simple..my dears in life and family..all is about money...

• Heart
I was thinking today of what a fabulous group of people are on here. Maligned as gossipy trouble makers when really we are a worldwide organisation of warriors for truth & ethics. I LOVE our common aims & principles. I LOVE that I learn so much about places around the globe & different nations & regions of the UK. I LOVE the laughs & wit of our gang. I LOVE the different words & phrases. I LOVE that our comments make Fanny & her cult dance to our tune. I LOVE us.
ps Father O'Malley sends his regards ❤🙏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
View attachment 1248100

liza martin
18 hours ago

Rosie Hugh
10 hours ago

liza martin
6 hours ago

liza martin
18 hours ago

Rosie Hugh
10 hours ago

liza martin
6 hours ago

Rosie Hugh
5 hours ago

liza martin
1 hour ago

Rosie Hugh
19 minutes ago

Native Texan
18 hours ago

Rosie Hugh
10 hours ago
What a nasty little piece of work Philip, ahem, I mean Rosie, is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Beats me? Baffling isn’t it? I’d love to know.
There are quite a few comments on the latest flog (most are being deleted but some are slipping through the net) suggesting Dan may be the reason for this visit.
Her part in the Shitshow and her friendship with Fanny probably has a mutual benefit, birds of a feather and all that 🙄View attachment 1247948
well..i shall be the one who throws the bomb in the henhouse...Dan likes woman with a huge ass..so ..i said it..i know its not like a gentleman would react..but..I always wonder why skinny men like women with a huge ass.. 🙄 ..

There's sure a lot of traffic on that road in front of the convent! I guess "dead" is relative! I live in a very small rural town and I'm so glad not to have traffic like that anywhere in our town! And I wouldn't call our town "dead", though to a city dweller it probably feels that way.
Traffic and a roaring businessarea is a very different thing..there is traffic...but there dont seem to be be much people who stop there..and srpend money...everything is closed there..you can hardly find a butcher and a bakery..

There's sure a lot of traffic on that road in front of the convent! I guess "dead" is relative! I live in a very small rural town and I'm so glad not to have traffic like that anywhere in our town! And I wouldn't call our town "dead", though to a city dweller it probably feels that way.
Traffic and a roaring businessarea is a very different thing..there is traffic...but there dont seem to be be much people who stop there..and spend money...everything is closed there..you can hardly find a butcher and a bakery. let alone the rest...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.