The Chateau Diaries #142 It's the closest Fanny will come to watching her son perform in the school play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK, what was SJ aiming for with the new dark look of her vlog? DC Comics Universe? Batman?
In her effort to make her videos look artistically cinematic, she managed to make every viewer feel like they have an eye problem!
Low exposure, high tint, and low contrast are the worst for combination, especially for her kind of vlogs!

SJ, you're no Zack Snyder or Tim Burton. For crying out loud, you're a vlogger whose followers are mostly visually-challenged grandmothers!

View attachment 1246361
I thought it looked like an attempt to blur the wrinkles, dried out bad hair dye job, and her dark roots, as well as the increasing lines under what appear to me to be cheek implants, as someone here mentioned earlier.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
And also Amaury gets to portray himself as "I'm not Nutti's doormat like those Tattlers think, look at me bossing everyone around" (yeah, right Amaury, we aren't buying you're in charge of anything around there.)
Did you hear Amaury say he told Nasty where to go ?
Telling.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
This makes a lot of sense. He knew he needed a presence there and asked Ryan to consider it, but it doesn't sound like Ryan wanted that. He for sure needs someone there. He was nervous about a break in when it was just sitting there, once they start working on it there will be more curiosity about it. In exchange for keeping and eye on it, Sadie & Mo get a new place they can make their own, with more space for her and Olivia and a lot more space for Mo. I'm probably most happy for Olivia to be closer to where her friends are. I wonder if Billy won't hire Mo to work on a lot of the reno on Gwen's convent.

And also Amaury gets to portray himself as "I'm not Nutti's doormat like those Tattlers think, look at me bossing everyone around" (yeah, right Amaury, we aren't buying you're in charge of anything around there.)
Ryan is just the male version of Marie. Intellectually challenged, no proper education, bit lazy and no motivation to change, wants easy money, but not to put the work into it even when destiny gave them a one in a lifetime opportunity with the vlogs. Both dependend on people to help them out. Restrictions are over and they see that the extra 1000 euro from a bit of vlogging is not enough in real life and got frustrated. He probably got himself a job at a petrol station and is embarrassed to film it. Once he will quit this job, too, he will make another video because 1000 euro is better than nothing. BTW what happend to Ryan's girl in Thailand?

Dreadful, dead, dull, dead & dull. You name it, they are, well just dreadful. Even for a funeral. I'd want vibrant and alive looking flowers and arrangements at any funeral over that offering.
Weird notion she had there, her lack of va va boom was apparent even then. But are we surprised???? Errrrrrrr No :rolleyes:
They really look like floral road kill I am sad to say😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't think BJJ's family is well-off- I think they are just comfortable and middle-class. But, I will have to give him credit- BJJ's English is quite good, and he does seems somewhat educated in the arts and theatre, and all things Spode. Either he's a REALLY good actor, or his grandparents were far more affluent than we know.
I believe they are wealthy enough to be comfortable with him choosing 'alternative' ways of professions. Like theatre, musical or him going on sabbaticals for years and years.
I must admit I feel the same about my son. My parents pushed me and my sister to become nothing less than a doctor or lawyer, mainly because they wanted to get rid of the responsibility for us. but I am quite the opposite now as a mum. I want him to try and explore things, even if not the conservative thing to do. This way my money at least has some purpose, if it is used to give someone the freedom to explore the world. Funny thing is that when you ask my son what he wants to become he answers: rich. He is a huge fan of Elon Musk and whenever we pass a supercharger station I have to stop and he knocks at people's cars and ask if he can view it and ask them how they made their money😂 what I like most btw is that really almost everyone takes the time to let him sit in the car and try things out ☺ And: most of them are lawyers and doctors 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The only work I recall Michael doing on Begmania (besides the cottage) was when he refinished the main staircase in the house. I don’t remember seeing him do any other work than that (although, he did change a lightbulb in the dining room chandelier in his “100th vlog” 😆).

I guess they’re trying to get Michael out of the chateau, but the gardeners cottage has no bathroom. The last place he needs to go is La La Lande. He and Squirrel would be in a constant cat fight vying for the princess’ attention.
He made the curtains for that massive window on the stairs too. Is a shame he has gone so far off the rocks.

OK, what was SJ aiming for with the new dark look of her vlog? DC Comics Universe? Batman?
In her effort to make her videos look artistically cinematic, she managed to make every viewer feel like they have an eye problem!
Low exposure, high tint, and low contrast are the worst for combination, especially for her kind of vlogs!

SJ, you're no Zack Snyder or Tim Burton. For crying out loud, you're a vlogger whose followers are mostly visually-challenged grandmothers!

View attachment 1246361
I have a new laptop and was thinking something was wrong with it, changing the settings etc. Then checked another video and realised. Don't know why, but not a good idea. I wonder if she left some filter on her phone by accident?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe they are going to sell it ??
B
I feel that she has all of the years available for just the reason you said - taxes. She would have had to have filed, unless, like here in the US, she got some sort of extension, by which you would still need to file an estimate of tax owed (if you owed). Certainly, 2020 would have been taken care of by now, as would 2021. She is lying.

What I believe we are seeing from Stephanie at the moment - time will tell if something more nefarious is really going on - is the fact that she sold these patrons a bill of goods. She dumped all of the money in one account, whether it was YouTube money or Patreon money, then she spent it like it was all her money, without any thought as to how she should be accountable to this "association" she told Patrons they'd all be a part of. Now that she's rolling in cash, got her Patrons "hooked", she's changed the rules, using Patreon money to fund her renovations, but not giving Patrons a first shot at seeing them, letting them instead be shown to viewers on the Channel 4 show first. She has to know how this gives Patrons pause.......and I think she's more afraid of her Patrons - AS SHE SHOULD BE! - than she is any government or legal entity at this point. You can see the fear all over her face and in her body language because she knows she has royally f*cked up - people will be angry enough to pull their Patreon account, and then the money goes away.

Someone said earlier if she had just come clean, confessed that she didn't do this correctly, it could have been straightened out. I agree with that. But to continue this farce, blaming accountants or just stonewalling Patrons, makes her not only more hated by those of us who see right through it, but can also begin to cause those legal issues that I don't think she would have had if she'd just confessed the original blunder.
I wouldn’t believe a word of the mumbling told 2 patrons, straight to the source, may cost a few euros.

• Wow

View attachment 1246361
OMG so glad that you wrote this as thought there was something wrong with my computer.

• Haha
Omg, about 20 minutes ago, 1:15am, I was about to go to bed & someone tried to open my front door. I was on couch & heard my locked door knob wiggle, I looked at front door (it has obscured glass) & saw movement. My dogs heard it too & freaked out. I yelled for my son & husband, set off the car alarm to make some noise & called cops. Cops came, took report & said they’re searching the neighborhood. Scary! Never had any problem here in 7 years. Thanks Tattle for keeping me up way too late so I could keep my family safe!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I thought it looked like an attempt to blur the wrinkles, dried out bad hair dye job, and her dark roots, as well as the increasing lines under what appear to me to be cheek implants, as someone here mentioned earlier.
Everything was too red.. Dan's ear lobes looked like they were on fire.

1651816466950.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The winds of change are about - something is different at CDLL and the Pethericks. Not sure what yet but certainly has to do with less/no more Covid restrictions and the world getting back to normal. I'm feeling an uneasiness in my bones (not the joints, that's just arthritis).
I can't imagine after 16 years, SJ is trying to get out of CDLL? It was her 'thing' - the princess in the castle.
I also don't see Billy and Gwen getting rid of their castle - Billy at least seems very proud of it.

Omg, about 20 minutes ago, 1:15am, I was about to go to bed & someone tried to open my front door. I was on couch & heard my locked door knob wiggle, I looked at front door (it has obscured glass) & saw movement. My dogs heard it too & freaked out. I yelled for my son & husband, set off the car alarm to make some noise & called cops. Cops came, took report & said they’re searching the neighborhood. Scary! Never had any problem here in 7 years. Thanks Tattle for keeping me up way too late so I could keep my family safe!
jeebers - I would have done something in my pants. I have the 2 big dogs and I know that scares people off, but it's still scary.

• Heart
  • Haha
Did you hear Amaury say he told Nasty where to go ?
Telling.
Natti was just taking Uncle Stephen and Tante Chantal out somewhere and Amuary just told her 'where to go' - ie: where to take his parents - nothing more!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The guys have gone now so the heater is going and the doors are closed .
I live in Victoria and it can get very cold here but not as cold as Tasmania ...... only 2c last night .
I cannot get my head around not having heat in that big old place in the dead of winter in France!!! The woman is a shocker !!!
Would love to see the state of that $$ wallpaper now .... I bet its lifting !
Pekey, you telling fibs about Tassie again? It's only as cold as you feel and as my late mummy said, go put on another jumper <sweater for Americans>. We had some terrific rain last night, all night long. 85mm in 24 hours to 9am. I have a tiny leak over the kitchen island. Might have to call a roof plumber <sigh> this always happens at the weekend!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Best yet Jules, I'm glad you went there. And yes he has jumped the shark and endangered his children. I'm also very disappointed that Annalise went along with it.

PS (I would like to see an alligator in the background one day!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Stephanie is now constantly referring to Dan as Daniel.
I'm going to start referring to skeletal, lazy Dan as 'Danny SlackAss'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I live out in the country... If I run out to the truck or an out building I will go in my pj pants and a big t-shirt... No ppl around cow pasture on 3 sides of my place.... The Skankster has b&b guest, employees and relatives there... She really should put on some clothes... Way to go uncle for calling her a vampire... But hey Skank is as Skank does...
I am going to admit this, so 😳 embarrassed but I drove my son to the airport this morning in my PJs. It was too early to get dressed and I went back to bed when I got home. That's my excuse and I'm sticking with it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The past 2 dumbass things dipshit Dan has done are telling to me... 1st off imo Anneliese has hashimotos or something going on... So her dipshit of a roommate ex toothless hillbilly whatever makes a roof top terrace and installs a tiny door only his scrawny chicken legged ass can get through... Dumbass could have installed a human size door... No he installs a man with short commings size door...

Then he worms his prepuberty malnourished 11 year old boy sized body down the tit tank and takes his boys with him...

All he contributed to the making of his children was sperm donation ... He does and builds things that exclude the woman who's body carried, grew and gave birth to his children out... He's a skinny lill man child... Women like men... Man sized men Dan... You don't need a bike ride you need to man up...At least protect your children... Eat a cheese burger or 59 while you're at it...

Stephanie is now constantly referring to Dan as Daniel.
I'm going to start referring to skeletal, lazy Dan as 'Danny SlackAss'.
Yah wtf is it manorexia or a tape worm... Meth what... He looks like he's 11 from the neck down...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.