The Chateau Diaries #142 It's the closest Fanny will come to watching her son perform in the school play.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For clarification is the cook/gardener paid out of Patreon funds??? Since the Skankster named him as a gardener paid by Patreon... So her cook is paid by Patreon... The gift grab is paid for by the nonprofit so the gifts belong to the nonprofit... Yet Skankanee gives them to her friends and family and uses them in her B&b...
I thought he was another volunteer...

Reactions: 9
Ha! prophetic words: Ryan is quitting vlogging - will he be the first of many?
I expect Ryan will be back and is just doing this to try to ramp up his viewers.

I wonder if he had some kind of falling out with Billy.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
For clarification is the cook/gardener paid out of Patreon funds??? Since the Skankster named him as a gardener paid by Patreon... So her cook is paid by Patreon... The gift grab is paid for by the nonprofit so the gifts belong to the nonprofit... Yet Skankanee gives them to her friends and family and uses them in her B&b...
Yeah I think the gifts are a lil problemo. They are assets of the association. All so she can avoid paying the import tax herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Next she'll claim that the consensus from the poll was that people want to see her do more luxury travel. It's not like she has to show any proof. 😂
2,859 votes total - the results so far... Renovation project updates & more day-in-the-life at the shiteau are at the top of the wish list. Patrons seem to want Fanny to stay home, do some work and show them what's being done around the shiteau.

Historical tours, dancing in the kitchen and, sadly, accounts are low in voting! Most Patron's apparently can't to do basic math and add up the excessive amount of money being wasted or not spent.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Is Stephanie on meth? It would help explain the Patreon video I just watched. Maybe it’s me, am I the one on meth?
I really really want to believe her, her excitement almost reels me in and I can see how others are dazzled by her.
I wish I could sound and act as enthusiastic as Stephanie does while talking about something. No matter how I try, it comes out like Daria only with a deeper voice.

I could put up with her if she 1. stopped cadeaux, 2. gave Philip his walking papers. (have I said that before?)
1651719247692.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Shoooo the woman in that Patreon video was nervous and afraid! Even worse than her nerves in the infamous PhiPhi is my boyfriend confession video.
I've always been surprised that building entirely new gardens is allowed under the French non-profit for renovation rules but I guess the accountants have figured out how to wriggle around that barrier.
But my biggest takeaway was how she was absolutely clear that filming for Chateau DIY is her priority. I don't care to dig back through ancient Patreon videos and comments but I could swear very very early on there was a big kerfuffle in relation to saving the courtyard project for the tv show viewers while spending patron money to accomplish it. After a week or so of spats, accusations and turmoil Stephanie promised no patreon money would go toward Channel 4 projects- at least that's how I remember it. I always thought that's why she tossed out those stupid cheap projects like gluing the gifted medallions on a wall and pulling the plug on the little pond without the proper permission. But in this video she made no bones about spending big money and time for Channel 4, with only small glimpses offered to patrons, most of whom live in the US and couldn't watch Chateau DIY if they wanted to. I guess she figures there are so few "old timers" around that nobody will notice her about face or that all the current patrons will be so delighted to be "personally" associated with a famous tv celebrity that they won't care.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
In the “accounts” Patreon video she was using round figures for the lake 50,000 a year. If she’s getting “her words” about €110,000 net every four months from Patreon, then last year she got €330,000. Also, she didn’t mention paying for the chapel window in 2022.

I think the work on Jerry’s thing and Nuttis thing were probably paid in the wrong accounts and she’s stopped because she’s got to pay those accounts back out of her YouTube revenue. She probably also spent the lake money and is having to fund that account as well. I think the real reason she’s sideways is she’s dipped into line items she shouldn’t have and will excuse it all away with I lost track of my spending and thought I was okay. I think the 2021 accounts will tell a very interesting story. I’m thinking she’s overspent personally using the wrong funds to do so, and is currently paying that back. I also think she overspent on projects (30k on paneling) (5k on wallpaper) and that’s why she didn’t finish everything, ran out of money. She admitted she had all the different money in one bank account and it’s split now. She took 6 pricey vacations last year and 20 mini ones. Bet the spending got out of control on that too. You can actually take in a lot of money and end up with a cash flow problem when you spend it faster than you make it. I think she’s currently paying back the lake fund, it’ll probably take all year.

I would also bet she got in trouble for having volunteer staff working for the b&b and trading lodging for work. I think you have to issue a tax statement on the individual receiving the compensation for it to count as an expense. If she didn’t, it’s unethical. So Dan odd jobs in order to stay there. Wonder if Marie got paid anything? Josie? Sabina? Steve? Kat? Fanny just buys food and she has staff? Don’t think so. If they were volunteering a week at a time, fine. Not weeks on end.

Gaslighting and obfuscation for sure. My spider senses are never wrong. It’s why she doesn’t want to talk about it and continues to lie about the accounts not being ready. I do think she knows the two Patreon posse groups are after her. That’s why she’s doing her little bookkeeping show. She also made a point as to why Anne Marie hasn’t been in the vlogs and even showed his work to try to pile up the accomplishments. All I can say is missy better get busy planting some tit and building some tit or it’s only going to get worse for her. She also better stay her ass at home for a few months or they will double down on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
There's a non-profit watch in the USA Guidestar they post all the accounts for all non-profits online for the public to go over... Is there anything like this is France???

Reactions: 12
I doubt she needs to hack the phone! She's in their friend group and has probably been there multiple times!
Please read my comment as a joke! We’ve also laughed at how Clara has bugged the chandeliers to overhear conversations when she wasn’t around. It’s just good fun.

Reactions: 9
According to the bull tit accounts Patreon video he's a paid employee... According to French law he has to be paid...
Snorty is apparently paid out of the B&B/YT side of the business, but based on how little he does around the shiteau how can she justify paying him. Fanny keeps saying how much Snorty is helping with the architect plans, or deciding how to layout the paneling,or getting the B&B rooms ready.
Snorty is just fluffing about, pretending to be busy and getting in the way.

Stephanie is is getting f*cked over more ways than one by Philip the Gigolo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Snorty is apparently paid out of the B&B/YT side of the business, but based on how little he does around the shiteau how can she justify paying him. Fanny keeps saying how much Snorty is helping with the architect plans, or deciding how to layout the paneling,or getting the B&B rooms ready.

Bahaahaa she's paying for her boy toy and getting a tax write off for his wages...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
According to the bull tit accounts Patreon video he's a paid employee... According to French law he has to be paid...
I wonder if she is paying Nick Larkin and Michael Potts a share of the B&B income as co-owners of the property?

Or are they just hanging on until she gets sick of being the chatelaine and sells up so they get their investment back plus capital gains <if any>??

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ok I speak very little French... Used a VPN out if Paris and still can not find a website like Guidestar in France... Is there someone in France who verify this... Guidestar is a website that posts the books of nonprofits in the USA so people know where their donations are going...

I wonder if she is paying Nick Larkin and Michael Potts a share of the B&B income as co-owners of the property?

Or are they just hanging on until she gets sick of being the chatelaine and sells up so they get their investment back plus capital gains <if any>??
She gets all profits from the B&B...

Reactions: 7
I expect Ryan will be back and is just doing this to try to ramp up his viewers.

I wonder if he had some kind of falling out with Billy.
Maybe, maybe not, I will, I won't, maybe tomorrow, I'll be back, but maybe I won't, I've got some mystery projects in the works, I need a break, I need to sort out my life, but maybe I won't, but I'll be back (maybe), because 10 minutes of daily vlogging is exhausting.. so..........I'm shacking up with FRK since we have lots in common: neither of has worked a day in our life, we've spent years sponging of others, we don't know what we're doing with our lives and we're going to co-write a book together!!!

Bon voyage Ryan and a fond, farewell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Congratulations @Lady Avonlea and @T Rex for the new thread title!

T Rex
Chatty Member

Saturday at 9:10 PM

🧵 Nomination, courtesy of our @Lady Avonlea, "It's the Closest Fanny will Come to Watching Her Son Perform in the School Play."

Most Liked comments from thread #141

SimonNigel

Saturday at 7:40 AM
Well after two years as a top tier Patreon, thanks to Clara and all of you, I finally got fed up. I cancelled on Monday 25 April and even though I paid for the entire month she cut me off and I couldn't access the Patreon video on Wednesday 27 April. That seems like a breach of contract and just wrong. It's sad that what used to be a favourite part of my week is now just a very deep disappointment. I wish I had given the $2,500 to a better cause. Lesson learned.

Reactions:You, dumbblonde, Chris P and 70 others

KiKiGee
VIP Member

Friday at 11:04 AM
From Philip Janssen's latest flog comments...

Larraine Tuckerman
59 minutes ago
No never noticed I thought you’d gone to fight in Ukraine

Reactions:you, mrsp67, TJC and 61 others

Clara Burnett
VIP Member

Friday at 2:26 AM
More insights from the rehearsals. It's in Dutch, but not too hard to grasp. Apparently our Snorting Squirrel Cameltoe has a nude scene too. Jikes!

Reactions:You, Concrete Blonde, CountessPompidoo and 51 others

Le Comte de Monte Cristo
VIP Member

Friday at 5:17 AM

This gaylove acting seems more natural to him than his straight love acting with Fanny... 🙄

Reactions:You, ajlims, Concrete Blonde and 50 others

Clara Burnett
VIP Member

Sunday at 8:54 AM

During my last and rather recent visit I noticed a big increase in the use of alcohol, or I should say abuse. She used to water down, as I explained many times, her wine at lunch and was happy sipping on one glass (so a half one) but that seems to be forgotten now. The stronger alcohol comes to table earlier in the day too. That, and the manic behavior (on and off camera) made me suspicious of her overall mental state. The talk in her entourages points to the same. There's a resistent story of the Argentinian Bully Nutty finding her drunk on the couch in her office (near cocktailcorner) at ten in the morning, on a day where there was supposed to be filming for channel 4. This might also be the reality behind the "bad back" excuses she's been uttering lately.

Reactions:You, YeuxGrandsOuverts, Petit Sange and 45 others

Clara Burnett
VIP Member

Sunday at 2:17 PM

It's an even sadder world where a gay boy needs to pretend to be straight because his employer wants him to play her boyfriend. I had hoped we’ve moved on from such times a long time ago, but regrettably some things never change.

Reactions:You, Princess and the Pea, Shateau Scrounger and 42 others

Clara Burnett
VIP Member

Saturday at 10:49 AM

Don't blame yourself too much, please. She's been playing it really well and there's still many people around who even now believe her, sad but true. I think that now that you will find yourself on this side of the spectrum, it will become harder to understand why you didn't see the signs before as they are obvious and omnipresent. Just be glad you got out though! I know I am glad that you are!

Maybe you can join the group of (ex)patrons that are trying to get their money back because of the false pretenses and lack of transparency?

Reactions:You, Shari Holloway, Rory and 41 others

New from @Jules100

I am so sorry guys. I feel like I have let the team down. I told ya all I was going through a nasty divorce. My LapTop bit the dust and I honestly don't know how anyone does anything but make a phone call or text from their phone. I have tried its so frustrating. every other post is an ad for something Iv recently searched like a new coat. I don't even want the stupid coat anymore its come up so much.
Deeeep breath. I got a new laptop. Im gonna try to catch up but Iv since been watching the Johnny Depp / Amber Turd trial and Now I'm so depressed.
Im getting ready to go through that mush. No we are neither that famous but the fight is getting vicious. Uggg. I hope your all doing well. NOw that I have a new Laptop Im here for ya. I think:cautious: I am....I ammm;)(y)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

There's no capital gains on that shack! When Potty bought it they had the property appraised and it was the same price it was when Nic & she bought it in 2005.

• Haha

PJ works hard, he so busy!

• Haha
We own a construction company and I can tell ya we let our long-term loyal employees borrow our equipment as long as they aren't getting paid for it on the side. It's gotta for them only. Thats only fair. You cant be making money for yourself off our equipment. We paid for it. for a reason

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.