The Chateau Diaries #116 Nothing makes the heart beat faster than the word "Audit"!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Pekey Title thread winner :m:m:m:m
Title thread šŸ§µ
Author āœ @Pekey
Nothing makes the heart beat faster than the word - "Audit" !!!
Reactions:The Super Empath, Shateau Scrounger, FlyByeNight and 26 others

MOST LIKED PREVIOUS THREAD

@DamoiseauC

Thursday at 12:38 AM
Oye oye
Her majesty has a message for the peasants

Here is the final video of our epic safari, the last day in the bush. If you haven't seen the Safari video that I posted on 'The Chateau Diaries' on Sunday, it might be a good idea to watch that first, as we refer back to various events on the previous days. It was one of the most glorious holidays I've ever been on and I'm very happy to share it with you.

I was hoping to release the 2020 accounts today, but (to my great frustration) they have still not been completed. This was supposed to be next week's video, so I edited it today instead. It's brought back such happy memories that I've been smiling almost constantly whilst creating it, and my frustrations have melted away. I hope that if you have had any little stresses in your life today, this video will have the same effect :)

Lots of love from Lalande,

Stephanie x

Reactions:You, One Mad Collie, MsPitstop and 60 others

@Marquis de Potpourri
VIP Member

Thursday at 5:02 PM
@Clara Burnett said:
Is it time yet to warn that CNN reporter who did a pr-article about her youtube success? That things might have slightly changed?
Oh, you mean MARTHA SHADE, CNN's Special Projects Producer who also happens to be SJ's high-tier (Countess) supporter on Patreon?
KABOOM!

cd298.png

cd297.png

1516512214418.jpg

Wasn't she also a guest at Lalande last summer?
I wonder what kind of deal SJ struck with her? Two feature articles per year for two free nights at Lalande?

Last edited: Thursday at 5:22 PM
Reactions:You, TJC, The Super Empath and 58 others

@NarcReveal

Thursday at 3:37 AM
A little sparrow has been tweeting ;) -> From the last Patreon Safari video
Screen Shot 2022-02-16 at 8.36.25 PM.png

Reactions:You, Hercule P, frenchessence and 50 others

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh my God!

Kathy! Kathy! Can you give me a shoutout too? I am the horny one.

my list of men I want:

Baby (Michael Petherick)
Sugarcube Paul
Drone Nick (Tessā€˜ brother)
No English brother (Natiā€˜s brother)

.. only 4? Whom did I miss? Long Finger Davy? Goat man slut? Hmm..

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Kathy,Katy,Kathy---do not attack our beloved Mojo Dublin . If you want to be a tattler-you have to grow some balls-if not you will appear pathetic--cry baby does not become you---AT ALL

• Heart
Reactions: 17
We really need to keep that video in the vault - it's scheduled to disappear in less than 1 hour!

Reactions: 15
I donā€™t understand. Why was her video removed from here?

Reactions: 10
We really need to keep that video in the vault - it's scheduled to disappear in less than 1 hour!
Don't worry. It has been archived. Should Sally Sichuan upload it when Kathy is done?

Speaking of archiving chĆ¢teau-verse. Is anybody a Patreon of ChĆ¢teau de Lomenie: The ART of French LIVING?
Tried to check out their Patreon page, but apparently it doesn't exist... šŸ§ - EDIT: I found it, but there is nothing on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Don't worry. It has been archived. Should Sally Sichuan upload it when Kathy is done?

Speaking of archiving chĆ¢teau-verse. Is anybody a Patreon of ChĆ¢teau de Lomenie: The ART of French LIVING?
Tried to check out their Patreon page, but apparently it doesn't exist... šŸ§ - EDIT: I found it, but there is nothing on it.
Looks like they havenā€™t posted anything new since their message about the passing of their doggy months ago. šŸ˜©

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I thought the pansexual peasant was hired to be her camera man etc. Now sheā€™s using Danā€¦ there is plenty of work to do in the gardens now that itā€™s almost spring, especially planning/preparing of new gardens. Remember the excuses as to why she had to hire Pā€¦ what does he/them/they actually do now? Paid to remove critical comments? Paid to play/company/snort? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I thought the pansexual peasant was hired to be her camera man etc. Now sheā€™s using Danā€¦ there is plenty of work to do in the gardens now that itā€™s almost spring, especially planning/preparing of new gardens. Remember the excuses as to why she had to hire Pā€¦ what does he/them/they actually do now? Paid to remove critical comments? Paid to play/company/snort? šŸ˜‚
Now that the ā€œsecretā€ is out that they are kanoodling, it is beneath his station to be hired as anything. He is prince to the princess and we peasants better never forget that! šŸ˜‰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.