The Chateau Diaries #115 Village's own Safaris & park jeeps CDLL glimpses of the unnatural wildlife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Le Baiseur title thread 115:m:m:m:m

Last 🧵 too good to miss 😈 Title thread 🧵 Author ✍ @Le Baiseur

village's own safaris and park jeeps outside CDLL so tourists can catch glimpses of the unnatural wildlife. 😈
NOTE EDITED TO FIT.....

Most Liked Post Previous Thread

@oooLaLande
Chatty Member

Monday at 6:29 PM
Thanks @MojoDublin for the new thread!

Last thread was wild! I am looking forward to all the drama to unfold in this one... ☕

Previously on tattle....

- SJ attacked PhiPhi for having a crotch, PhiPhi called SJ sans nickers, Mummy had a mini stroke sitting in the middle of this convo... and then PhiPhi in all his class and wisdom, left it all in the final edit of SA GAG!

- Selmar and Tatty have grown some collective balls and are pointing fingers at LL... but the balls are not big enough for them to actually name names

- Finances are still MIA, along with the accountants, chapel restorer, architect, peacocks, AnnMarie's doggos, fanny's nickers, and much more!

- Sus newbies surfaced, shots were fired, tennis matches were held...

- Le/La wild French Maid appeared guns blazing... did not play by the rules, attacked our beloved Queen Clara, said some incoherent mumbo jumbo, muddied the timelines, and did everything she/he could to make Nutty the baddest of them all... but failed to realize tatlers see through all sorts of smoke and mirrors..

- Shitto is in turmoil... no one trusts no one.. it's the wild wild west...

3imd6t.png

- Did I mention the accounts are still missing?

let's see what happens now...
Reactions:You, JumpingJacks, Eduardo35 and 65 others

@Clara Burnett
VIP Member

Tuesday at 11:39 AM
    I can't make their tit up, even if I wanted to :) Yesterday I got an email from someone related to the HMN of who I'm sure she suspects that I am the one posting here under the name Clara Burnett, asking me to remove the Nutty slander and to stop posting as French Maid. Hahahahaha
  • Reactions:You, miss_terious, ploppityplop2 and 53 others

@Linus
Chatty Member

Monday at 10:42 PM
Once there was a mystery parcel sent to Lalande that read 'ME'...

Nutti's brain misfires and pronounces "MA'.

—Oh sorry, it’s M-E!

Immediately everyone is lost.

1.png

Neurons are trying to fire for a while.

—Minnesota… no.

A long while...

Amaury goes Massachusetts?

Nutti:
No! Where is the ‘e’ honey?!?

2.png

Meanwhile, SJ, in a deeply pensive state, seems to have lost hold of her synapses.

After a long edit, she finally exclaims, Maine!

Everyone goes AWWWWW!

But they are all still unsure…

3.png

BJJ, staring at the list in front of him, proclaims ME is not on the list...!

4.png

Oh, Maine. Yes! it is!

And the crowd goes wild.

The End

Reactions:You, MsPitstop, Hercule P and 52 others

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I remember the post but do not remember the poster's name. She said it had something to do with Armoire & Nutty.(we did have a long discussion after the gift grab video) I remember a post where someone took the opposite position that why would people assume that it was the woman in the relationship being the clingy one something like that can’t remember verbatim.
I got caught mid-thread switch.
Yep - that was me! I defended Nutty as not being witchy or pushy - I am American and we just calling it being direct and getting things done especially needed in the Shittoo Circus. I did however feel she was clingy for a 40-year-old woman in a relationship and posted screenshots from the last two videos with her octopus arms all over Amaury.... especially as she was in the kitchen with another couple (Steph/Snorts) and a single person. It's just AWKWARD for the single person or any other mixed company setting. Get a room was what I said! :).

A difference of opinion. Didn't say she was wrong and I was right... but the conversation went SIDEWAYS!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
@MojoDublin fabulous as always!!
@Le Baiseur Love this title!

You all liked the last one so much…. Here we go again!

Previously on Tattle…
  • The French maid discussion continued, despite their absence. It was exhausting, most of us are over it, be gone flying monkeys…. or say something worthwhile.
  • The concept of humour was not well grasped by some, clarifications were required that no one is an actual Queen here….. it’s just a metaphor for being respected!
  • PhiPhi made a “lamp” that was in close competition in ugliness and wonkiness with the rest of LL lamps!
  • Double wedding planning started :m:m:m:m
  • It was a very nice smelling thread, with people talking perfumes and scents… sadly all that perfume could not cover the smell of tit that wafts from Steffy’s finances… :poop::poop::poop:
  • Surprise Surprise! The accountants are still missing, along with Nutty’s engagement ring, MPK’s chill, Dan’s daily vlogs, Ian the builder, and much more!
  • MPK surfaced for a minute, and then back to where ever he was this past month…
  • Queen Kathy (NOT A REAL QUEEN) showed up on tattle, said some things, got a slap on the wrist, and left…
  • Overall, as @Bleu Lala put it very well… it was a bit of a cluster…

Let’s go tattlers…
Start betting pies on what this Patreon Video will be about... 🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Congrats @Le Baiseur on the thread title.
That last one screamed by!
Again recognition to @MojoDublin!
A suggestion for where in the world is SJ & co. She did say the were packing. I saw this and thought hmm this would be up their alley!
Right up their alley - 31 hours on a train is about £4K per person!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Oye oye
Her majesty has a message for the peasants

Here is the final video of our epic safari, the last day in the bush. If you haven't seen the Safari video that I posted on 'The Chateau Diaries' on Sunday, it might be a good idea to watch that first, as we refer back to various events on the previous days. It was one of the most glorious holidays I've ever been on and I'm very happy to share it with you.

I was hoping to release the 2020 accounts today, but (to my great frustration) they have still not been completed. This was supposed to be next week's video, so I edited it today instead. It's brought back such happy memories that I've been smiling almost constantly whilst creating it, and my frustrations have melted away. I hope that if you have had any little stresses in your life today, this video will have the same effect :)

Lots of love from Lalande,

Stephanie x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
A suggestion for where in the world is SJ & co. She did say the were packing. I saw this and thought hmm this would be up their alley!
FOUND THEM... AND THE BOOKS! The next excuse... Snorts dropped them in the Grand Canal!
Books.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Oye oye
Her majesty has a message for the peasants

Here is the final video of our epic safari, the last day in the bush. If you haven't seen the Safari video that I posted on 'The Chateau Diaries' on Sunday, it might be a good idea to watch that first, as we refer back to various events on the previous days. It was one of the most glorious holidays I've ever been on and I'm very happy to share it with you.

I was hoping to release the 2020 accounts today, but (to my great frustration) they have still not been completed. This was supposed to be next week's video, so I edited it today instead. It's brought back such happy memories that I've been smiling almost constantly whilst creating it, and my frustrations have melted away. I hope that if you have had any little stresses in your life today, this video will have the same effect :)

Lots of love from Lalande,

Stephanie x

Before even watching simply adore the gaslighting caption - yes an ignorant safari full of, no doubt, racist micro aggressions is sure to distract me from the lack of association accounts. I'm not buying what Jarvis is selling, it smells like bullshit.

Also where the hell is Ruth on the Safari? Did Jarvis throw her out for feed for the lions to clear the path to Potty?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Thanks @DamoiseauC for waiting up for this non event flog. It's no surprise the accounts are not ready as she lies. She can't help herself. :devilish::poop::cool:

Smart enough to have a backup ready though duh!

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Did anyone expect any other result🙄My mother would have said more excuses than Carter has pills!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Is this what my life has come to?.. really?!!
I am logging off for the day... I have seen enough... for the day... or for the rest of my life perhaps!

Screen Shot 2022-02-16 at 16.57.04.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Nothing is probably truer than when she writes, “… I've been smiling almost constantly whilst creating it, and my frustrations have melted away.” She’s dodged scrutiny again and now it’s off to Venice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I spy with my little eye a homosexual presenting in the sand forest...

Screenshot 2022-02-17 at 00.57.28.png

Screenshot 2022-02-17 at 00.56.25 1.png

Yet another prison worthy outfit from Phyllis but the time in flats

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
No surprise. No accounts. But even if / when they are released, there will be nothing there to pick through. It will have the total income (which will match the Patreon records because there would be outcry if it didn't. She said herself, little went out in the first year and it will all sound reasonable because, at that time, there was nowhere to go spend it. Then there will be a big leftover amount called "Lake fund" and "Chapel Fund". Seemingly, you can carry forward income forever and it isn't taxed as long as you say you will spend it on restoration at some time in the future. Then she will announce that to protect privacy, future accounts will stay private and it will be enough to just give Patrons the headlines.

• Heart
  • Wow
TAKE PHYLLIS TO THE HAGUE FOR CRIMES AGAINST FASHION AND HUMAN DECENCY ....... can you even believe it? SJ was totally justified for humiliating him during GAG

Screenshot 2022-02-17 at 01.02.57.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.