The Chateau Diaries #112 Snorty showed us all his crotch, but mean old Steph says we can’t watch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Kotare Title tread :m:m:m:m
@Kotare

Today at 5:04 AM
Thread title suggestion

Snorty showed us all his crotch, but mean old Steph says we can’t watch !

Reactions:You, JackofHearts, billybudd and 30 others

Most Liked Previous Thread

@KyBourbon
VIP Member

Friday at 8:04 AM
Fennelbug said:
I still can’t work out his point🤣
I took a step back, I re read the messages, and am still in a twisted Jane Austen Quagmire! What is he trying to indicate?
I think Squirrel is saying that even though he was a volunteer who came to the chateau with little or no experience who wormed his way into the bedroom of his employer, has no discernible skills to speak of, is paid by his employer for doing nothing except sharing her bed, and is an annoying presence on her vlogs, we need to be understanding of his gender fluidity and tender age. Looks like he’s not offended about being a gigolo (appears he’s ok with that)…he’s just offended by the comments about his high heels, his dresses, his toy collection, and tender age. 😄

Reactions:You, Camembert, Xorubyxo123 and 58 others
@Fennelbug

Friday at 5:20 AM
B685E4BF-1626-4249-AB7A-C0DBC5F72EC8.png

80FE1A54-D371-4A23-B4FA-3C5DD4ED0A15.png

93227B47-F6F2-45EB-B45E-C62B6136BD45.png

9EC3A19B-177E-4103-BF11-368FB371A745.png

47434A72-1652-4903-A236-24CBB0A8769A.png

D8FB1C57-A3EB-4F4F-94D5-515CABCBE97E.png

B155724C-69E6-487E-8ACD-01309FCD0647.png

Reactions:You, NoIAmNotAHorse, Rascally Rabbit and 57 others

@Lady Avonlea
Chatty Member

Friday at 5:29 AM
Wow - does Mummy HATE Snorty. Fanny asks the question in a public place where Mummee can only be polite, but it took all her composure.

1. Mummy smiling down at the food
2. Fanny says, 'So Mummy' and Mummy looks up at smiles at Fanny and then Fanny asks, 'how do you feel about me and Philip'?
3. Mummy's expression immediately changes and she's clearly pissed off at the question
4. Mummy turns her cold stare to Snorty
5. Mummy doesn't know what to say
6. Mummy gives Fanny the side-eye
7. Mummy stares back at Fanny in disbelief
8 - 12 - Mummy stares at Fanny - speechless
13 -14 Mummy then turns to Gerry with an expression, but no words, imploring him 'but what do I say'? Gerry says, 'well that's a loaded question'
15 - Mummy stares back at Fanny - still no words but lots of nervous laughter around the table

There is a distinct cut in the filming . Clearly it took some time before Mummy was composed enough to politely say 'I'm delighted my daughter is happy and you are contributing greatly to that and I'm delighted'. I'm surprised Mummy didn't choke on her food while trying to spit those words out. When Mummy's able to travel back to Lalande, Snorty better have his bags back and ready to leave!

Attachments

Reactions:You, Sillywidget, Camembert and 54 others

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I can understand why she wouldn't have been paying him initially; he turned up unexpectedly in the early part of the pandemic, when there was no income on the horizon from the b&b and the Patreon and Youtube money taps hadn't been turned on to anything like the extent they are now. No excuse for not paying anyone who works there now, except perhaps for one person who doesn't seem to do any work outside the boudoir, but causes said money to be frittered away on junk or on his travelling costs.

SJ likes to give the impression that she's always struggled for money, but that's a crock of bs. She has funds, and is beyond greedy. Not sure who in their right mind would volunteer there. Selmar should report her if she never paid him.

Reactions: 36
Loved that title Kotare !!!

Did Squirrel go on Safari ? I could not imagine he would miss out ! Mmmmm

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes Congrats @Kotare so pleased a crotchgate quote won!:love:🙌
I am so sorry I missed this Cadeau- I stopped watching because of the anxiety/rage that it brought out in me. ( same thing with Advent this year) Thanks guys for absorbing all the hard to watch parts for me❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 30
@Sparrowsfart - I agree with you re your previous thread post (It's a Wonderful Life) I actually went from loathing Master Peter and Miss Ana to loving them over the course of the past year. The moment they moved away from their money pit chateau they could not afford to a proper rural French house with a lake and geese etc., their channel improved dramatically, their lives improved dramatically, they are beaming with happiness and content now, unlike before.
This is one of those cases when a seemingly dire circumstance turns out to have a silver lining. Really happy for them and look forward to each new episode.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
@Jules100, what happened at Lomenie -- their Marmelade mullet chair still hasn't sold.
They were counting on furniture customers and gallery visitors for Darko's installations. He's pretty talented, but the energy there is very play party and I suspect without customers, art buyers, or play party friends they got burned out quickly.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I put on MPK's vlog on my tablet while still working. Anyways I suddenly realized I actually stopped working and was watching the vlog.
I have so many questions:
Billy & Gwen moved out of the Chateau permanently and they will not do B&B or Weddings anymore. Billy has told MPK you can do up the Chateau. (weeeird, whats going on)

MPK has cleaned his room which apparently was a total mess. ( he missed the opportunity to do a cleaning up video) He was too embarrassed to show the before. Well we all know who has not problem showing her mess.

The Nevada volunteer, I'm in love with that guy! He actually developed a program where YouTubers can see which thumbnails + video titles get the most clicks. Amazing! AI never ceases to impress me.

The vlog wasn't too bad, although late!

Reactions: 21
I put on MPK's vlog on my tablet while still working. Anyways I suddenly realized I actually stopped working and was watching the vlog.
I have so many questions:
Billy & Gwen moved out of the Chateau permanently and they will not do B&B or Weddings anymore. Billy has told MPK you can do up the Chateau. (weeeird, whats going on)

MPK has cleaned his room which apparently was a total mess. ( he missed the opportunity to do a cleaning up video) He was too embarrassed to show the before. Well we all know who has not problem showing her mess.

The Nevada volunteer, I'm in love with that guy! He actually developed a program where YouTubers can see which thumbnails + video titles get the most clicks. Amazing! AI never ceases to impress me.

The vlog wasn't too bad, although late!
And the Raclette! I've just recently learned of it and can't wait to try it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I am not a Selmar fan, don't follow his vlogs. However he was originally booked in as a volunteer ie 5 hours work for food and room. He turned up at farmhouse at start of pandemic. SJ admited she forgot he was booked to come. At some later stage he established himself as an employee (with IJ assisting with paperwork). I don't think he is owed any money.

Reactions: 25
The raclette is quite popular in the Netherlands too! A picky eater as a child I only ''cooked'' the pieces which I really liked!

Reactions: 10
Just watched MKPs latest with old footage of Chris. MKP and Florian made dinner on a French tabletop grill (raclette?) I think I need one!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I watched the new Teabag vid and I found it annoying.
It bounced everywhere .
The list idea may be a help for him but I do hope he sticks to it . Some order in his life would be good.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Brava on the new thread @MojoDublin & @Kotare
Honestly, I'm just here to read @KyBourbon 's opinion on Pathetick's new vlog. 🤭 🤭 🤭
Raclette reminds of the time I was an exchange student in Zürich. Good times ❤🇨🇭 - I should also get one. I was choosing, back then, between a raclette, a fondue pot or a bricelets iron to take with me home, as a dessert/baking kween, I ended up with the bricelets iron. ☺😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.