The challenge UK #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First episode tomorrow 11.05pm on channel 5
Hosted by Mark Wright, the legendary global competition show The Challenge gives UK celebrities the chance to compete in high-stakes challenges and eliminations as they try to survive the game's tricky politics in hopes of making it to the game's Final, competing for a large cash prize and the title of Challenge Champion.
contestants :
Kaz kamwi - love island series 7
Danni Menzies - place in the sun presenter
Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace - big brother
Kaz Crossley - love island series 4
Courtney Veale - below deck Mediterranean
Zara Zoffany - model and AJs ex
Ella Rae Wise - TOWIE and ex on the beach series 2
James Lock - TOWIE and others
Tristan Phipps - made in Chelsea
Ashley McKenzie - commonwealth gold medalist and celebrity ex on the beach
Arabella Chi - Love island series 5
AJ Pritchard - I’m a celeb and strictly
Curtis Pritchard - love island series 5
Callum Izzard - Ibiza weekender and ex on the peak

Anyone know anything about Zara zoffany? She seems to come from an incredibly wealthy family and her sister is Sophia Sassoon

Would appear I missed a couple names off !
Nathan from Geordie shore
Marcel from love island and also the massive secret he kept so well he was a part of blazing squad

Anyone know anything about Zara zoffany? She seems to come from an incredibly wealthy family and her sister is Sophia Sassoon
I remember Zara from years ago. She would freeload in Arabs villas in Ibiza and Mykonos in her early 20’s. You’d have never known she was from a wealthy family the way she would party and be on “it” 🤫 Good for her, a “socialite” 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I remember Zara from years ago. She would freeload in Arabs villas in Ibiza and Mykonos in her early 20’s. You’d have never known she was from a wealthy family the way she would party and be on “it” 🤫 Good for her, a “socialite” 🤣🤣
She always gives off that kind of vibe, like she’s a hanger on and not actually from a wealthy family. But are they super super wealthy? I get that vibe from her mum. She never seems to post any clients she trains or on her actual fitness account. Rather just herself training and going to classes so what does she actually do for a living? Nothing?

She always gives off that kind of vibe, like she’s a hanger on and not actually from a wealthy family. But are they super super wealthy? I get that vibe from her mum. She never seems to post any clients she trains or on her actual fitness account. Rather just herself training and going to classes so what does she actually do for a living? Nothing?
she is from a wealthy family. But as to how far that wealth goes- I don’t know.
she doesn’t pay for anything. I won’t be surprised if she starts a company that becomes a money laundering mule in the near future. Or, maybe she already has🤭
her friends are all questionable and look like they’d sleep with you for a line.
she started a social club called “CC CLUB” but no doubt that’ll be to find new people to use for Ig “content” 💩, getting “on it” and freeloading as they’re “contacts” and will feel obliged to give her these things.

Reactions: 1