The Capture

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anybody watching this and if so are you even starting to suspect yourself with all the twists and turns 😂

Fantastic writing, it is looking like a good contender for drama of the year. I'm wishing the days away until the next episode

Reactions: 2
This is brilliant. Not often does a tv programme have me on the end of the sofa. So many twists. Amazing writing and acting. Can’t wait till the next episode. I sent my friend the trailer to it as I loved it so much I wanted her to see it. It’s amazing and is defiantly the best drama I have seen in a long time x

Reactions: 1
This is brilliant. Not often does a tv programme have me on the end of the sofa. So many twists. Amazing writing and acting. Can’t wait till the next episode. I sent my friend the trailer to it as I loved it so much I wanted her to see it. It’s amazing and is defiantly the best drama I have seen in a long time x
I didn't think anything would ever grip me as much as line of duty did but this has

It’s been great, I really thought they would have given more away now we are 3 episodes in, but instead the plot seems to thicken. The leads have been brilliant 👌🏻
Anyone else think the blonde woman could be Commander Harts wife?? Can’t wait to see how it all unfolds!

Reactions: 3
It’s been great, I really thought they would have given more away now we are 3 episodes in, but instead the plot seems to thicken. The leads have been brilliant 👌🏻
Anyone else think the blonde woman could be Commander Harts wife?? Can’t wait to see how it all unfolds!
Hadn't thought about her being his wife but I have thought there is something fishy about the two of them

Omg I love this programme! It's such a mind duck, I have no idea what is going on anymore 🙈 I thought the whole series had already been released as my husband only told me about it last week so I was devastated to realise that we were all caught up and would have to wait a week until the next episode 😩

Omg I love this programme! It's such a mind duck, I have no idea what is going on anymore 🙈 I thought the whole series had already been released as my husband only told me about it last week so I was devastated to realise that we were all caught up and would have to wait a week until the next episode 😩
Haha I know, I was hoping that it was going to be like Deep Water on itv in that you could watch all 6 episodes at once lol

Really enjoying this too, even though I haven’t got a clue what is going on 🙈

Really enjoying this too, even though I haven’t got a clue what is going on 🙈
I think that's what makes it so intriguing. Usually by now we've started to have feelings and suspicions and you just can't form any at the moment. Everybody is suspect lol

Oooh really enjoyed tonight’s - this is getting better and more weird 😂