Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

urghwhy

Hello

I haven't seen a thread for The Capture yet that is on BBC...

I am obsessed! My partner and I binge watched as much as we could, but we can't watch the final episode until Sunday when we have time together.

I clocked on that the truck/bus was going to be connected... and we keep guessing together what is happening next.

Reminded me a lot of Line of Duty season 1 where I was just gripped straight away and constantly being surprised by something.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Tublet83

VIP Member
Yes as annoying as the ending was i I just assumed it was set up for another series

Barbs89

Chatty Member
I loved Paapa Essiedu in I May Destroy You so great to see him in this, really enjoying the start of the new series

• Heart

Millais

Chatty Member
Is season 2 worth a watch? I loved season 1, but I don’t know if the thing that made it different and original is done now, and it should be left as a one season thing. Like how Homeland became a general spy thriller after the first season.

Bol85

VIP Member
Just finishing up Season2, it’s SO good! I’m feeling the need to hype it up to everyone I know! 😄

• Heart

cosmo girl

VIP Member
I really enjoyed the twists and turns. I was gripped from the start. Two of the actors are in White Lines on Netflix at the moment. Hopefully there will be a season 2.

Reactions: 1