The Boxer and The Ballroom Dancer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So all that cringy try hard bromance from Tommy and Curtis got them their own show 🙄

Only just heard about it when Tommy fury popped up in my feed.

Is it me or is he looking more out of proportion than usual?

0_Tommy-Fury.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I actually enjoyed this they seem like nice guys and more watchable then Kem and chris. My god if Maura was a chocolate bar she would eat herself and Mollie mae has a funny shaped face.

I actually enjoyed this they seem like nice guys and more watchable then Kem and chris. My god if Maura was a chocolate bar she would eat herself and Mollie mae has a funny shaped face.
Can’t stand either of the girls and I’m still convinced there’s nothing between curtis and Maura and it’s for pr until summer when they’ll ‘break up’

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Can’t stand either of the girls and I’m still convinced there’s nothing between curtis and Maura and it’s for pr until summer when they’ll ‘break up’
I think Mollie is only with Tommy for the gains aswell.

Reactions: 5
Can’t stand the girls, especially Molly for some reason. I honestly believe no one is THAT sweet and innocent, she’s a good actress but her true colours show. It infuriates me how her face has changed so much yet she’s still allowed to influence without sitting down & saying yes I’ve had so & so done to my face - I do not look like this naturally & explain why she’s had it done. With a following so big & many young girls I despise people like her & Chloe&Charlotte Gshore.

Maura is just a woman I’d avoid completely 🤢 defo all together for the money!

Reactions: 3
Can’t stand the girls, especially Molly for some reason. I honestly believe no one is THAT sweet and innocent, she’s a good actress but her true colours show. It infuriates me how her face has changed so much yet she’s still allowed to influence without sitting down & saying yes I’ve had so & so done to my face - I do not look like this naturally & explain why she’s had it done. With a following so big & many young girls I despise people like her & Chloe&Charlotte Gshore.

Maura is just a woman I’d avoid completely 🤢 defo all together for the money!
Even tommy and Curtis don’t have much chemistry together. They are no Chris and kem that’s for sure. I just don’t like curtis, as much as I want to there’s something I can’t put my finger on