Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunshinestate12

Chatty Member
Mumofmadlads urgh she is an insufferable bragger!!!
Her and the dad are simply wannabes. Nothing more.They’ll take anything they can lay their hands on. Not very classy either!

New kitchen should have been lovely but alas no, it’s joined onto their interesting conservatory. Should have addressed this rather than install a swing egg chair.

Reactions: 3

Missoula18

Chatty Member
Mrs.wife doesn’t have the same ring to it 😂😂
Hadn't heard of her until this post. What an absolute bragger! 😂😂 Probably only married him for his career. binmans.wife doesn't have the same ring to it .. absolutely no disrespect to bin men but women like that are complete gold diggers.

Reactions: 3
Of course they are. He see’s her mum 6 days a week and not always for training, as for her she pays him for what he can get her & her “mates” .. Anything to stay relevant
Yeah it looks good for the brand 👀👀👀

I really believe very soon the mask will slip & they will get caught out for who they really are. This goody goody act isn’t fooling anyone
Tonia Buxton would do anything in her power to make sure they stays relevant! Pure desperation! I guess she’s living the life she never had through her daughters

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Missoula18

Chatty Member
Her and the dad are simply wannabes. Nothing more.They’ll take anything they can lay their hands on. Not very classy either!

New kitchen should have been lovely but alas no, it’s joined onto their interesting conservatory. Should have addressed this rather than install a swing egg chair.
The new kitchen looks totally naff!

Shinythings

VIP Member
Thehousebuild
Just searched her name because she is fucking AWFUL. Can't say too much as I may give myself away but she's well known in the area for absolutely ripping brides off by overcharging for the dresses (they are often hundreds more than in other shops for the same dress) and then charging for appointments on top at the Bridal shop she owns. Multiple times appointment deposits haven't been refunded even if the bride cancels within the time limit to get it back.

Her other clothing company again massively overcharges for items that are very cheaply made.

She's extremely pretentious and I know a couple of disgruntled people who have felt like she looked down her nose at them and thinks she's above everyone. She's very Nouveau Rich and uses every opportunity to let people know.

A lot of people suck up to her but can't stand her behind her back.

EllieMae21

I mean! A lot worse! Doing anything possible to get her and her children in the spot light! Desperate

The latest with

Drop by a well known show for allegations of buying fake vaccine passports for her & her family then dragging to a number of people she worked with & the offering them the same service from a nhs worker in Finchley.

Getting her daughter on love island and accusing the producers of kicking her out as some sort of attack on her family.

Now paying huge amounts of money to try and keep her in the public eye, hiring boats and calling the press so she can do a fake photo shoot.
Throwing Large launch parties for Antigoni’s single at her home in Finchleybecause she can’t get signed by a label.

The whole thing is so desperate

Look up her personal trainer - Tells u all u need to no about the whole family
The man is a drug dealing violent thug and tonia has him round for hours at a time daily.. very weird

Yep, u would be thinking the PT business would be booming after having such huge connections he regularly cheats on his wife he is a horrible person with a shady lifestyle and past
honestly doesn’t surprise me in the slightest, I’ve seen first hand who that family surrounds themselves with

Reactions: 1

HPY

I’ve just had a look at this account and I feel embarrassed for this woman 🤦🏻‍♀️ Drs.wife
Just look at this post. No words 😶
I think she deserves her own separate feed here. Never seen anything like this woman.

HPY

Hadn't heard of her until this post. What an absolute bragger! 😂😂 Probably only married him for his career. binmans.wife doesn't have the same ring to it .. absolutely no disrespect to bin men but women like that are complete gold diggers.
I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw her account and stupid IG name. I read some of the captures as well but honestly I had to stop. Her stupidity is real.

Her stories today are next level of stupidity. Watch it until the end. If you can. Lol

Last edited: