The biggest braggers on IG

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is also a drs.wife husband, I mean why isn’t he just a doctor? 😂
Why doesn’t this woman have her own thread!! Bragging about her au pair now and how she relies on her to sort the kids and house while she has quality time with her busy surgeon husband!! Yet her New Years resolution was to make more time for herself!

Thehousebuild
Just searched her name because she is bleeping AWFUL. Can't say too much as I may give myself away but she's well known in the area for absolutely ripping brides off by overcharging for the dresses (they are often hundreds more than in other shops for the same dress) and then charging for appointments on top at the Bridal shop she owns. Multiple times appointment deposits haven't been refunded even if the bride cancels within the time limit to get it back.

Her other clothing company again massively overcharges for items that are very cheaply made.

She's extremely pretentious and I know a couple of disgruntled people who have felt like she looked down her nose at them and thinks she's above everyone. She's very Nouveau Rich and uses every opportunity to let people know.

A lot of people suck up to her but can't stand her behind her back.

Reactions: 2
Mrs Hinch - loves bragging about her newly renovated home, but then cleverly plays it down by using her sons or pets or brings out a pity post. She shamelessly pretends to be relatable by staging a messy home or pretending she’s struggling with two children, despite having a husband at home 24/7 and a mum and niece around most of the time to look after her 2 sons. It’s the fakeness and all of the lies that I can’t stand. She’s never truthful and that’s the problem! She has no idea what real life is really like and has no morals.

Reactions: 5
Stacey Solomon. Here is my brand new Aga, here is my swimming pool that I'm pumping gallons upon gallons of water into, oh and it's heated, here is my mermaid bathroom, here is my themed door...but still "little old Stace from Dagenham".

Reactions: 8
Again - Tonia Buxton. I find she’s got worse since my previous post 😆
I mean! A lot worse! Doing anything possible to get her and her children in the spot light! Desperate

Again - Tonia Buxton. I find she’s got worse since my previous post 😆
The latest with

Drop by a well known show for allegations of buying fake vaccine passports for her & her family then dragging to a number of people she worked with & the offering them the same service from a nhs worker in Finchley.

Getting her daughter on love island and accusing the producers of kicking her out as some sort of attack on her family.

Now paying huge amounts of money to try and keep her in the public eye, hiring boats and calling the press so she can do a fake photo shoot.
Throwing Large launch parties for Antigoni’s single at her home in Finchleybecause she can’t get signed by a label.

The whole thing is so desperate

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I mean! A lot worse! Doing anything possible to get her and her children in the spot light! Desperate

The latest with

Drop by a well known show for allegations of buying fake vaccine passports for her & her family then dragging to a number of people she worked with & the offering them the same service from a nhs worker in Finchley.

Getting her daughter on love island and accusing the producers of kicking her out as some sort of attack on her family.

Now paying huge amounts of money to try and keep her in the public eye, hiring boats and calling the press so she can do a fake photo shoot.
Throwing Large launch parties for Antigoni’s single at her home in Finchleybecause she can’t get signed by a label.

The whole thing is so desperate

Look up her personal trainer - Tells u all u need to no about the whole family
The man is a drug dealing violent thug and tonia has him round for hours at a time daily.. very weird

Reactions: 2
Look up her personal trainer - Tells u all u need to no about the whole family
The man is a drug dealing violent thug and tonia has him round for hours at a time daily.. very weird
Not to mention the amount of coke was being taken at her “album launch last week”

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Not to mention the amount of coke was being taken at her “album launch last week”
Yep, u would be thinking the PT business would be booming after having such huge connections he regularly cheats on his wife he is a horrible person with a shady lifestyle and past

Reactions: 1
Yep, u would be thinking the PT business would be booming after having such huge connections he regularly cheats on his wife he is a horrible person with a shady lifestyle and past
honestly doesn’t surprise me in the slightest, I’ve seen first hand who that family surrounds themselves with

honestly doesn’t surprise me in the slightest, I’ve seen first hand who that family surrounds themselves with
I really believe very soon the mask will slip & they will get caught out for who they really are. This goody goody act isn’t fooling anyone

Kate Hayes Makeup
#readthewiki
Tries to make her life look bragworthy but she’s a joke
One of the best threads on Tattle

Reactions: 3