Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Stacey Solomon. Here is my brand new Aga, here is my swimming pool that I'm pumping gallons upon gallons of water into, oh and it's heated, here is my mermaid bathroom, here is my themed door...but still "little old Stace from Dagenham".

Reactions: 8
Bylaurenmcdermott always bragging about the free stuff and all the free holidays she is on. She’s always on the beg to luxury brands.

mrs Hinch bragging about styling her million pound newly renovated home with free carpets, tiled flooring, sofas, chairs, large driveway etc etc Cries troll when she’s caught out lying about something. Same old story everytime. Couldn’t even donate to a food bank (the one and only time she did it) - gave them opened packets of stuff in a Tesco carrier bag - it was pitiful 😞

thehousebuild - always in the beg,definitely a taker not a giver

the radford family - their family motto is spend, spend, spend and show off all the free stuff

I could go on and on - there are so many braggy, beggy influencers and most of them are millionaires being gifted free stuff, but never giving back to others. They pretend to be relatable, down to earth, but they aren’t. They are sales people, deceiving others, even buying bots to make out they have so many followers. They become so entitled when the freebies and paid fees for ads start rolling in. They are just modern day scammers with no morals. Wouldn’t mind if they were honest and transparent, but they lie about the littlest of things, and use the expressions ‘I’m obsessed’ ‘ I just love it’ ‘so many of you have asked where I got this from’, when trying to get people to buy from them. Don’t even get me started on those influencers who use their children for content

• Heart
Reactions: 8
fashion bug. I had unfollow. Chanel is her local shop.... buys something there every week 🙈 plus has a newborn and 2 other kids under 3 and is always dressed in designer clothes.

Reactions: 7
Mrs Hinch - loves bragging about her newly renovated home, but then cleverly plays it down by using her sons or pets or brings out a pity post. She shamelessly pretends to be relatable by staging a messy home or pretending she’s struggling with two children, despite having a husband at home 24/7 and a mum and niece around most of the time to look after her 2 sons. It’s the fakeness and all of the lies that I can’t stand. She’s never truthful and that’s the problem! She has no idea what real life is really like and has no morals.

Reactions: 5
Look up her personal trainer - Tells u all u need to no about the whole family
The man is a drug dealing violent thug and tonia has him round for hours at a time daily.. very weird
Not to mention the amount of coke was being taken at her “album launch last week”

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Again - Tonia Buxton. I find she’s got worse since my previous post 😆
I mean! A lot worse! Doing anything possible to get her and her children in the spot light! Desperate

Again - Tonia Buxton. I find she’s got worse since my previous post 😆
The latest with

Drop by a well known show for allegations of buying fake vaccine passports for her & her family then dragging to a number of people she worked with & the offering them the same service from a nhs worker in Finchley.

Getting her daughter on love island and accusing the producers of kicking her out as some sort of attack on her family.

Now paying huge amounts of money to try and keep her in the public eye, hiring boats and calling the press so she can do a fake photo shoot.
Throwing Large launch parties for Antigoni’s single at her home in Finchleybecause she can’t get signed by a label.

The whole thing is so desperate

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3

VIP Member
Kate Hayes Makeup
#readthewiki
Tries to make her life look bragworthy but she’s a joke
One of the best threads on Tattle

Reactions: 3