The biggest braggers on IG

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course they are. He see’s her mum 6 days a week and not always for training, as for her she pays him for what he can get her & her “mates” .. Anything to stay relevant
Yeah it looks good for the brand 👀👀👀

I really believe very soon the mask will slip & they will get caught out for who they really are. This goody goody act isn’t fooling anyone
Tonia Buxton would do anything in her power to make sure they stays relevant! Pure desperation! I guess she’s living the life she never had through her daughters

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Bylaurenmcdermott always bragging about the free stuff and all the free holidays she is on. She’s always on the beg to luxury brands.

mrs Hinch bragging about styling her million pound newly renovated home with free carpets, tiled flooring, sofas, chairs, large driveway etc etc Cries troll when she’s caught out lying about something. Same old story everytime. Couldn’t even donate to a food bank (the one and only time she did it) - gave them opened packets of stuff in a Tesco carrier bag - it was pitiful 😞

thehousebuild - always in the beg,definitely a taker not a giver

the radford family - their family motto is spend, spend, spend and show off all the free stuff

I could go on and on - there are so many braggy, beggy influencers and most of them are millionaires being gifted free stuff, but never giving back to others. They pretend to be relatable, down to earth, but they aren’t. They are sales people, deceiving others, even buying bots to make out they have so many followers. They become so entitled when the freebies and paid fees for ads start rolling in. They are just modern day scammers with no morals. Wouldn’t mind if they were honest and transparent, but they lie about the littlest of things, and use the expressions ‘I’m obsessed’ ‘ I just love it’ ‘so many of you have asked where I got this from’, when trying to get people to buy from them. Don’t even get me started on those influencers who use their children for content

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Bylaurenmcdermott always bragging about the free stuff and all the free holidays she is on. She’s always on the beg to luxury brands.

mrs Hinch bragging about styling her million pound newly renovated home with free carpets, tiled flooring, sofas, chairs, large driveway etc etc Cries troll when she’s caught out lying about something. Same old story everytime. Couldn’t even donate to a food bank (the one and only time she did it) - gave them opened packets of stuff in a Tesco carrier bag - it was pitiful 😞

thehousebuild - always in the beg,definitely a taker not a giver

the radford family - their family motto is spend, spend, spend and show off all the free stuff

I could go on and on - there are so many braggy, beggy influencers and most of them are millionaires being gifted free stuff, but never giving back to others. They pretend to be relatable, down to earth, but they aren’t. They are sales people, deceiving others, even buying bots to make out they have so many followers. They become so entitled when the freebies and paid fees for ads start rolling in. They are just modern day scammers with no morals. Wouldn’t mind if they were honest and transparent, but they lie about the littlest of things, and use the expressions ‘I’m obsessed’ ‘ I just love it’ ‘so many of you have asked where I got this from’, when trying to get people to buy from them. Don’t even get me started on those influencers who use their children for content
It’s scary though…. We see it for what it is but for those (the vast majority) who don’t… where does this end??? It’s like instaQVC! 🫣🫠🙃

Reactions: 1