Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
What’s your corona shopping list of choice?

best snack and food staples you’ve bought pre possible lockdown

🍟🌮🍕🧇🥐🍞🥖🍳🥯🍪🍫🍩🍦☕

And what are you missing!!!!?

what have you bought that you’d never usually buy but.... desperate times and all that.

Reactions: 3

coconochanel

VIP Member
I really fancy a sunday roast today..no chance of that Im not wasting my time going to the supermarket just to see empty shelves.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

coconochanel

VIP Member
All the carbs! Everything wiped out around here except bread and potatoes, which don’t keep for long, meaning more frequent shopping trips

Would love some pasta, rice, noodles. Cupboard stock in general. And toilet roll of course 🤣

All the junk food seems to be fine in my area. I haven’t got much of a sweet tooth though and don’t eat much savoury junk so it’s wasted on me
I got a few packets of Aldi's 9p noodles, they will come in handy in desperate times. 😊

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Chocolate!

I wish I had more fake Twix bars (I buy the supermarket's own brand) as that's all I'm craving at the moment. I have to ration the 2 I have left.

If they close down Cadburys because of coronovirus, it's going to get very ugly very quickly.
Cadbury gifts delivered to your door.

Tony Chococlooony-whatever not only increased the price of each bar from £3.50 to £3.98 but they also raised the amount needed to qualify for free delivery. £25= yikes. 😭

Ordered from seed & bean instead.

They're a UK company. 100% biodegradable packaging. Organic. Free delivery + 20% off using code FINDYOURFLAVOUR

(See how much of a good influencer I would make?!)

Last edited:

mummy2under2

VIP Member
I really fancy a sunday roast today..no chance of that Im not wasting my time going to the supermarket just to see empty shelves.
Was thinking exactly this just now.
Can not even think about getting in those queues though to find nothing in there.

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Just a bit :oops: but I really look forward to my weekly takeaway night. Im still working in a school full time and a supermarket at weekends so having to go out. I’d much rather be homesafe and well with my family but I can’t.
daughter with Asthma and a son who had heart surgery on 28th February. So probably shouldn’t be going but work have made it perfectly clear that I’m expected in and that if I’m not I won’t get paid.
Anyway enough woe is me. Just let me have my char siu chow mien in a Saturday night and I’m happy.
Bless you, that stinks.
Hoping you and your family stay safe. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1

chocolate choux

VIP Member
All the carbs! Everything wiped out around here except bread and potatoes, which don’t keep for long, meaning more frequent shopping trips

Would love some pasta, rice, noodles. Cupboard stock in general. And toilet roll of course 🤣

All the junk food seems to be fine in my area. I haven’t got much of a sweet tooth though and don’t eat much savoury junk so it’s wasted on me

Reactions: 1

lizziew92

Tinned tomatoes
Rice
Veggie sausages

can’t seem to get any of the above!!

Also beer 🍻 but draw the line at Fosters, Carling, Budweiser or San Miguel 🤮 our supplies are running out fast!

Going to the supermarket today, wish me luck 😂