The Beckhams #9 Vicky broke her ankle, 'Look how sexy David is' No Thank You!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beckham is getting a star on the Hollywood walk of fame for the Netflix doc.
The bar must be low unless he bought it or bent over

Reactions: 15
Seriously?! Then act all surprised at the unveiling?! Urghhh they are all dreadful
Yep, they have to agree to having the star, that is if they don't nominate themselves in the first place $250 application fee. Plus a $75,000 fee for installation and maintenance.

Reactions: 14
Yep, they have to agree to having the star, that is if they don't nominate themselves in the first place $250 application fee. Plus a $75,000 fee for installation and maintenance.
His knighthood is gonna cost a heck of a lot more. The king doesn''t come cheap

Reactions: 12
All that money and fame to finally get a star. Just for someone from Skid Row to come and take a shit on it.

Reactions: 24
The fact she stole the idea and did it herself is low but she’s got form as most of her designs come from other people. I wonder if Tom Bower raises it in his book. She doesn’t have an original thought or design idea in her brain.

Reactions: 6
I downloaded a sample from the TB book last night and it’s VERY interesting to say the least.
According to him Beckham has been playing away since 2001.

Reactions: 14
I downloaded a sample from the TB book last night and it’s VERY interesting to say the least.
According to him Beckham has been playing away since 2001.
Weren’t the first cheating rumours when she was pregnant with Brooklyn, she was livid and cracked him one across the face? He persuaded her it was nonsense and the women were strangers to him, they went on to marry and the rest is history.
She’d never behave like that now of course, he’s moulded her to a subservient skeleton.

Reactions: 9
What’s the name of the book? Might get it for my holiday
The House of Beckham. I’m reading it now. Tom Bower clearly hates the Beckhams as much as we do . Really enjoying it, it’s absolutely gob smacking and even if just a quarter of it is actually true this thread called them out for what they truly are - greedy, grasping, vain and generally vile.

Reactions: 11
Oooh I’ll need to get it!

Reactions: 3
OK magazine did a special for the Beckham 25th wedding anniversary and there’s quote from V saying ‘ I wanted the ceremony to be as private as possible’…. Um okay
Beckham is worried about Harper turning 13 and dating , yeah just cus you treat your women like doesn’t mean every man does. It’s clear you’re either worried about harper meeting someone like you, or you can’t bear the thought of anyone other than you holding hands with her.

Oh and David's still ubiquitous, still all over the adverts, popping up everywhere. Couldn't even turn on Wimbledon without his vile squinty eyed face popping up. The only compensation was he was sitting next to Sir David Attenborough so the commentator quoted them as 'David and Sir David' ! haha

Reactions: 17
He's going to shame the hell out of her and make her feel "impure" when she gets a serious boyfriend. I hate how misogynistic control is so often framed as a man being "protective" over his daughter. He's not protecting her, he's protecting his own ego and his own sense of power over her.

Reactions: 13