The Baks (previously Mrs Bak)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Afternoon All, thoughts on Mrs Bak, at the start I kinda liked her just doing her meals and Turkish wife skets, then so we all remember the LV Coat and she got asked for her supplier in Turkey, genuinely I think and wow her replies, my husband bought me this still had its £4000 tag on it and I’ll wear it to drop my kids offs private school but you do you boo…. What a quick change from
Her love you byeeeeeeee persona.

She has now started a shop based on what she likes/cooks all the time! Literally buying it in Turkish supermarket and posting out at an inflated price, I mean good luck to her, was a quick we can make money here moment and all these followers buying her crap won’t have seen her meltdown about Louis Vuitton coats and private schools - the mask slips!!! Bet a friendship with Sev starts too 🤣

Give me Dil Anyday 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Afternoon All, thoughts on Mrs Bak, at the start I kinda liked her just doing her meals and Turkish wife skets, then so we all remember the LV Coat and she got asked for her supplier in Turkey, genuinely I think and wow her replies, my husband bought me this still had its £4000 tag on it and I’ll wear it to drop my kids offs private school but you do you boo…. What a quick change from
Her love you byeeeeeeee persona.

She has now started a shop based on what she likes/cooks all the time! Literally buying it in Turkish supermarket and posting out at an inflated price, I mean good luck to her, was a quick we can make money here moment and all these followers buying her crap won’t have seen her meltdown about Louis Vuitton coats and private schools - the mask slips!!! Bet a friendship with Sev starts too 🤣

Give me Dil Anyday 🤣🤣
She’s so irritating!! The way she talks just makes me want to bash my head on the wall😂😂 tut tut Mrs bak

Reactions: 1