The 62nd TV WEEK Logie Awards🏆✌🏽

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Patti is a treasure!

Osher is such an underrated person. His podcast is always insightful and his book was a fantastic read.

Reactions: 6
Why did the audience not want Guy Pearce to win? I didn’t see that part.

Reactions: 2
He also has a prosthetic hip. Bionic man

Reactions: 4
Why did the audience not want Guy Pearce to win? I didn’t see that part.
I have no idea (copied and pasted that from SMH).

--------------------------

Before I say what I'm about to, just know that I'm old and cranky I get annoyed with the childish behaviour of some of the "stars" - you know, who can get the drunkest / be the biggest baffoon. Ada from H&A annoyed me with the silly dance she did (revealing her underwear) https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/vide...77149430/1024x576_MP4_2906194877577149430.mp4

I know reality shows are cheap to make, but I long for the good old days of great drama such as 'House Husbands' and 'Winners and Losers' ... sure, they still produce a few dramas but the landscape has completely changed.

The MaFS folks should've invited Cam and Jules to represent them - they're slightly less annoying than the ones they did have, not to mention far better behaved.

Reactions: 1
Yep, no idea re Guy Pearce. I'd flaked by then and gone to lay down in bed. Missed the business end of the night (congrats on the gold, Hamish), and the International Entertainment. When will the organisers get the memo that we don't need international d-listers at the ceremony - we have enough talent in our own Asia Pacific region. I mean, Mel B seems like a decent sort but she added no value. I didn't see the chap singing so no idea, but surely Delta could've used a gig? Anyway, just my personal little bugbear

Have a listen to his podcast Better than yesterday. He goes into it. The hearing aids are from working at concerts for years without proper hearing protection.
Really?! Osher is full of surprises!

It's a big call, but I'm going to make it: he's a national treasure.

Tara Rushton ... WOW, just wow. Definitely the best dressed in my opinion (Tara - 1st, April Rose - 2nd, Leigh - 3rd)

Another lovely lady who is just so lovely and looks amazing but dresses like a nana (like Sylvia):

Joh Griggs ...
A bit disappointing not to see Better Homes and Gardens on the list of nominees ... but then again, I don't like their treatment of presenters (first Rob, the handy guy, who was replaced by Adam from House Rules; and then the really lovely gardening guy, who has been replaced by Charlie from Selling Houses Australia)

Reactions: 1