The 2 Johnnies #5 the boys are doing well, it’s a shame JB got caught riding in a pub in Clonmel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread continue here…

I hope they haven’t written a song about themselves and called it “small town heroes”

thanks @jazzbot for the thread suggestion but it wouldn’t let me put in “a pub in Clonmel” at the end. So we had to just deal with it😂

Recap:
- Maura needs replaced, however, from the last thread she has calmed down (thanks for taking our advice Maura)
- JB is a tit and got caught shagging Clionagh Higgins in the loos of a Clonmel pub.
- Noel disappeared and did a Paddy Fong but he arrived back last week.
- Their songs are shite
- Radio is awful.
- Their podcast is good but has been tit for the last 4 months, this week was an improvement.
- JB and Shauna are together for the followers and crave attention.
- Johnny wouldn’t spend Christmas and met Shauna in Rome and bought her a McDonald’s and 40c peroni.
- they did a music gig and smacks was hungover and the gig was disappointing.
- JB thinks he’s a rockstar and has dad dance moves
- we would all go to a podcast gig but not a singing gig (how they’re even doing singing gigs we do not know)
- Clionagh landed on the thread and it exploded
- Trisha’s transformation is in love with JB and landed to meet him and the choc ice in Croatia for a few photos.

Happy Thursday😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh shite can the thread title be edited and we’ll shorten? It’s cut off 😭

Reactions: 2
Wouldn’t let me put in the last bit cause it was too long but by all means write to mods to see if they can do it haha

I got it shortened just cut off the beginning! Hope that’s okay

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Wouldn’t let me put in the last bit cause it was too long but by all means write to mods to see if they can do it haha

I got it shortened just cut off the beginning! Hope that’s okay
Perfect thanks! 🤣👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What's the latest on the catfish, any word of her being back teaching?

Reactions: 2
JB praying for freebies and that Shauna thinks they’re from him not a company trying to flog 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Writing a song about themselves and saying they’re heroes 🤣
To be fair to the lads they sang it at the gig in Wexford and it’s not about themselves it’s about characters from around the town/most rural towns. Not a great song though 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
None of their songs are great in my opinion. They should just concentrate on the pods.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.