The 1975 #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Taylor but I really don't know if I can deal with all the Matty slander online again. This is gonna drag it all back up. 😭

Reactions: 2
Good timing considering they’ve just started a lengthy break, at least!

He said don't come for me as I have all the receipts! I hope he shuts her and all her fans that were vile to him up!!
I’m pretty sure he was saying that about Rina to be honest (I may be wrong)
---
Listening to theses songs it definitely seems it was a lot deeper than everyone thought and the press reported there was genuine feelings there, it does seem that way but it also seemed like there was something toxic there/ ts fans coming after him

It’s making me laugh how triggered the Swifties are getting 😂

She clearly still thinks a lot about him, & hates her fans for the way they treated him.

Reactions: 4
Cba to look on Twitter but I’ve listened to But Daddy I Love Him, has anyone else clocked that the opening bars sound like the 1975 strings?

Reactions: 1
I see there’s been a response from Mattys camp, very dignified & gives the impression he’s not going to respond in any way. Her camp gave him a heads up about the contents of the album. So move on nothing to see here, let the Swifties carry on acting like imbeciles.

In the meantime hope the boys get plenty of rest & do what they need to do before writing their next masterpiece!

I see there’s been a response from Mattys camp, very dignified & gives the impression he’s not going to respond in any way. Her camp gave him a heads up about the contents of the album. So move on nothing to see here, let the Swifties carry on acting like imbeciles.

In the meantime hope the boys get plenty of rest & do what they need to do before writing their next masterpiece!
Where did they respond?

I feel a bit sorry for Gabriette today too. Can’t be nice having your boyfriends relationship with his ex all over every social media and news platform

Reactions: 3
I feel a bit sorry for Gabriette today too. Can’t be nice having your boyfriends relationship with his ex all over every social media and news platform
this would surely be something you'd consider early in the relationship? I get the impression she's disappointed in the lack of eyes on her tbh

I mentioned on the TS thread that the Fortnight - Taylor Swift MV and Somebody Else - The 1975 MV have extremely similar opening scenes.
As a long term 1975 fan (who was there when Taylor popped up at the O2 London gig), I am irrationally sad at the fact The Smallest Man in the World is about Matty :( It's so nasty, but then again he is problematic 🤪. The whole album is about him I think.

I like Matty & Gabriette together, but just saw an article where Gabriette said they’d been trying to meet for four years before they finally got together.

that would’ve made her 22 and him 31… has me a bit like 😬

I like Matty & Gabriette together, but just saw an article where Gabriette said they’d been trying to meet for four years before they finally got together.

Both still adults?

I know nothing about her tbf but this makes her come across a bit clout chaser-y

especially as he was with Twigs for some of this time

I know nothing about her tbf but this makes her come across a bit clout chaser-y

especially as he was with Twigs for some of this time
she screams clout chaser. that's basically his type though tbf (twigs excluded)

Have you guys seen the video of Matty popping up in an Instagram fitness girl's reel? It's taking me out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11