That Wilkes Woman #6 Here today, gone tomorrow, here today.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Credit to @SoManyLiars for the title.

Thought I’d best make a new thread even with the last one having gone very quiet. But with the lockdown, I’m sure it won’t be long until Leasa and Ellie come to blows and the moaning vlogs come back in full force.

Also wanted to say, with everything going on, I hope you all and your loved ones are safe and well and stay that way. It’s a really terrifying time. Thinking of you all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can imagine Ellie is off seeing her mates regardless. Is wilkes limitint her dog walks to once a day now? Or is she above the rules?

Reactions: 3
Wow Leasa, reign your daughter in. Oh you won't because you're just as selfish. Just seen Ellie insta story saying thanks to China and how she will never forgive them for ruining her trip to New York. Be grateful you're healthy child, everyone's going through this... Some worse than others. Be grateful for your blessings, there's more to life than holidays. Which you've had in abundance this year.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Wow Leasa, reign your daughter in. Oh you won't because you're just as selfish. Just seen Ellie insta story saying thanks to China and how she will never forgive them for ruining her trip to New York. Be grateful you're healthy child, everyone's going through this... Some worse than others. Be grateful for your blessings, there's more to life than holidays. Which you've had in abundance this year.
Surely they could rebook to next year?

Reactions: 3
A chip of Wilko's block going on there
People are dying and still its all Me Me Me attitude. :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Wow what an absolute brat , if one of my children said that -there would be a showdown , obvs Wilkes saying the same thing - poor them can’t go to New York - disgusting get some morals Wilkes and co !!!!

Reactions: 4
She does my absolute nut in. All through her most recent vlog she's moaning about people inhabiting her hill. Right at the end she moans that people are 10 metres away and not acknowledging her, putting their heads down and getting on with their walk. Which do you want wilko?

If she had any knowledge of anxiety or truly struggled herself she would know that we want to block out the world get our stuff done and get home. We want to imagine we are the only ones there, and as we are walking past people we are imagining what others are thinking of us and how they are judging us. By not looking at these people it makes it that tiny bit better. She has no idea does she.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She has driven me mad in her vlog today... who the hell does she think she is..entitled or what... Other people on the hill...how dare they.
People who she has never seen before.. maybe these are people who work all day and go out early (we know she would never see them cos she doesn't get up early).. or who go out after work in the evenings.
Oh and what was that about being kind and no judgement of others she was preaching about the other week??? (doesn't include other dog walkers and head teachers presumably)!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Does she understand that there are other places people can walk dogs aside from that hill? Most people don’t have the luxury of hours in the afternoon to spend walking up a hill. Most people walk their dogs before and after work and I highly doubt they want to be walking up a hill at those times. Just because she doesn’t see them doing it doesn’t mean they aren’t. She really thinks she’s someone special doesn’t she. She’s the most judgemental person I’ve ever seen, I can’t imagine going on a walk and bad mouthing everyone I see purely because they’re on a hill or I’ve never seen them before. I hope everyone keeps going for their hours exercise on that bloody hill just to annoy her. Her head is too far up her own a***

• Heart
So last vlog she was annoyed that people weren’t saying hi to her and ignorining her and today she’s annoyed because “some young spotty man said alright” to her. So Wilkes, do you want people to acknowledge you or not? Or do they have to fit a certain criteria to acknowledge you, Queen Wilkes of the Dorset hill. Wasn’t it just last week she was treading through someone’s property, yet today she’s annoyed that people are on a public hill that she has absolutely no rights over. I get a headache trying to keep up, she’s forever contradicting herself 🙄

• Haha
God she makes me laugh... fuming and saying that people should follow the rules and stay at home... while she is out up the hill!! Hypocrisy at it's finest. x

• Haha
her hair has gone so gray!
I thought the same. Toni is gonna have her work cut out for her.

She's such a whinge bag. I've never heard her moan quite so much as this. The entire vlog was her moaning about the people on "her" Hill. A family with kids who don't like dogs asking her to put hers on a lead. According to whinger that wasn't acceptable, I however believe that's a very reasonable request.

Reactions: 6
Ugh, why did I watch this?

I thought the same @polarbabe Only Wilkes would title a video ‘Stay Home’ with a thumbnail of her outside 🙄

Isn’t it the law to have your dog on a lead? If a child is scared of dogs I think it’s fair enough to want them put on a lead!

Is that the same bush with the white flowers that she was wetting her knickers over last spring?

People walk their dogs at all hours under normal circumstances! Usually I go to Tesco for 6am on a Tuesday, and even in the winter it’s surprising the number of dog walkers you see at that time. Nobody is as good a dog owner as Wilkes! Even though she took a dog with a cut on its paw to a pebble beach which must have been agony for him to walk on.

And now teachers are unnecessary? Jesus. Maybe the amount of work they are sending is them trying their hardest to keep the kids on track seeing as they’re studying for GCSEs now.

I’ve said it before, but I just don’t get that hill obsession. It looks like a bit of wasteland. I can think of 4 similar areas in the town I live.

Reactions: 4
She must have been told she can’t film at the house anymore. If she doesn’t like people on the hill she should stay off it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What really annoyed me was her attitude to the other little dog that came up... she said 'oh I've gained a dog, don't know where I've gained a dog from, but still, NOT MY PROBLEM'... What a crappy attitude to have. It was only the other week she lost one of hers on the beach because she wasn't paying attention. She is just nasty.

• Angry
  • Wow