Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Floss

Thats a lie because her husband was home for most of it working, while she was with her family

Floss

Don’t forget how brave she was to disclose that she lived in social housing, she had to do a lot of soul searching before she posted about it! ?
(She didn’t really just think it was the band wagon of the day and the perfect chance to jump on!)

The whole thing spectaculary backfired because of her arrogance and self entitlement, although she blamed the haters and thought everyone should support the womanhood!
What was the bandwagon she supposedly jumped on?

Floss

She always talks as if she’s going to cry & I expect her to say someone’s died or something then she talks about her first world problems” I just. Can’t. Find. Any. Notebooks. For. Boys” it cracks me up.
What’s with instamums talking to us everyday with nothing to say? “Good morning just doing the school run” every single day!! & I’m thinking their poor kids!! Just focus on them!
& all insta mums trying to out woke each other its so cringe.
I don’t think she’s to bad. I’ve not followed her for long but what I’ve seen in the last year comes across real.

Mustard

VIP Member
Interesting. Her mother’s and husband’s account are still there. She was posting fairly recently. Lots of complaining though.

Floss

So she was supporting what cash was saying by telling her followers to head over to her account? That to me doesn’t look like there’s any malice?

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Her family deliberately took advantage of a system designed to protect children from overcrowding. Not sure they did anything illegal, although having a holiday home in France while claiming you can't house your kids in London feels shady. I think they cynically worked the system rather than broke the law. But the entitlement is breathtaking
👍

Treesy19

VIP Member
I noticed that she’s now known as Laura Rutherford (Her real name) aka the Influencer previously known as That Mummy Smile. Wonder if her momma, That Granny Smile, will now change her name? She’s also taken out the word influencer previously used in her description, and is calling herself a blogger. Her post of New Years Eve is rather cringe. She definitely reads here. Hi Laura!
Ooooh!

Fair play to her ditching that name. Wonder if content will change in any way.

Rantasaurus

To be fair to her she does have diagnosed clinical depression as she posts quite a bit about it and is sensibly taking time off from instagram to deal with it all.