Terahbelle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow here? The American Instagrammer who thought she could cure her child's leukaemia by feeding her celery juice.

I've followed her for a while and she has behaved despicably towards poor Birdie, but I must say it seems she has been must better with her lately and not referencing every tiny thing back to Indy Llew.

Reactions: 1
Anyone follow here? The American Instagrammer who thought she could cure her child's leukaemia by feeding her celery juice.

I've followed her for a while and she has behaved despicably towards poor Birdie, but I must say it seems she has been must better with her lately and not referencing every tiny thing back to Indy Llew.
Have you seen todays post about what Birdy said to her? She's traumatising that child

Have you seen todays post about what Birdy said to her? She's traumatising that child
She really is. Birdy had just turned 2 when Indy passed? I know she was a grown up 2, but had poor Birdy not had grief and trauma shoved into her face all day every day she probably would've forgotten most things about Indy.

My heart breaks for that little girl. Even when Indy was here Birdy was treated so differently from her by Terah and then now she's not here she's basically being emotionally abused by her

Reactions: 2
She really is. Birdy had just turned 2 when Indy passed? I know she was a grown up 2, but had poor Birdy not had grief and trauma shoved into her face all day every day she probably would've forgotten most things about Indy.

My heart breaks for that little girl. Even when Indy was here Birdy was treated so differently from her by Terah and then now she's not here she's basically being emotionally abused by her
Totally agree

Oh my God this one is a total crackpot. And this poor little boy she’s carrying will be nothing more than Indy reincarnated he will forever be in his sister’s shadow it’s so sad for him and for Birdy.
the husband looks like he wants to be anywhere but there at the gender reveal.

Oh my God this one is a total crackpot. And this poor little boy she’s carrying will be nothing more than Indy reincarnated he will forever be in his sister’s shadow it’s so sad for him and for Birdy.
the husband looks like he wants to be anywhere but there at the gender reveal.
She even joked about how unexcited he looks.
From they then to her grandad about to die..why post that precious moment. Its a sad fact grief = posts and likes

Yeah and posting photos of your dead child seems to be the norm too there’s another lady I used to follow called Kassady Bingham and when her little boy died I had to unfollow she was just too much with the pictures of his body and they had a photographer to capture the moments for them it just wasn’t my jam at all personally. Each to their own. But I can’t bear the way everything abirdy does or anything that happens is linked back to Indy. I feel like telling her to let Birdy alone to be her own person. And maybe once in a while remember that you have another child and a husband that need you to at least try to live for them.