Temp_tation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Temp_tation aka David Templer. Anyone follow?

He is a PT. Friends with some of the Made in Chelsea boys. Seems proper down to earth and he's super hot too.

OMG shirtless chef boiiiiii
I can’t get enough of him. So attractive, seems like a proper geezer. His stories are v v entertaining (drunk Uber rides are a personal favourite) and he always seems to be fun and up for a laugh.
Gotta be honest don’t quite know how he ended up with all the Chelsea boys and I even saw him out for dinner with two girls from THTH the other day so seems to be living the high rolling life for a while. Hope it doesn’t go to his head as he seems down to earth and a genuine guy.

I may or may not have had an inappropriate dream with him and Tristan (his housemate) the other day so maybe I need to stop watching their stories so much :oops:

Reactions: 1
OMG shirtless chef boiiiiii
I can’t get enough of him. So attractive, seems like a proper geezer. His stories are v v entertaining (drunk Uber rides are a personal favourite) and he always seems to be fun and up for a laugh.
Gotta be honest don’t quite know how he ended up with all the Chelsea boys and I even saw him out for dinner with two girls from THTH the other day so seems to be living the high rolling life for a while. Hope it doesn’t go to his head as he seems down to earth and a genuine guy.

I may or may not have had an inappropriate dream with him and Tristan (his housemate) the other day so maybe I need to stop watching their stories so much :oops:
He works for F45 and I think Tristan either worked there or trains there which is probably how they initially met.

They met on holiday apparently. Just a chance meeting in Africa I wanna say or maybe Asia. I've followed Temps for a few years... Top, top bloke!! And yeah super fit too. An absolute dream boat.

I reckon he'll def's start doing more TV work now that he's mixing with those circles.

I follow him and go through phases of finding him funny and enjoying his food content, and then I find him REALLY annoying.

He seems desperate to become famous and clings onto a couple of the Made in Chelsea lot. He was all over Tristan for ages (and lived with him I think?) but that seems to have died a death, now moving onto Miles and is all over him like a rash.

I do like his LITness approach to health/fitness though, it’s quite refreshing.

He seems eager to be famous and on tv. He has the personality to do well on a reality tv. I still want to know what caused his split with his last gf.

He seems eager to be famous and on tv. He has the personality to do well on a reality tv. I still want to know what caused his split with his last gf.
Marlene wasn’t it? Yeah it seemed quite sudden. She seemed quite chilled and wonder if the constant filming for social media had anything to do with it.

Marlene wasn’t it? Yeah it seemed quite sudden. She seemed quite chilled and wonder if the constant filming for social media had anything to do with it.
He recently did a podcast with Miles and talked about her not letting him be who he wanted to be. Sounds like she didn't like the filming but was a but boring and prudish.

Reactions: 3
I just watched that episode and came on here to see if there was a thread on David... miles came off so badly in that episode. He is such a pretentious prick. I go through phases with David.. he's funny and then he's just annoying lol. Trying so hard to be famous 😂 but he's naturally v funny.. just when he's not battered

Reactions: 2
like many people that get themselves on instagram hes lost all self awareness and just comes across as miles second.and a real knob

Reactions: 2
I’m finding him incredibly smug and irritating now he’s on MIC. His social content has definitely declined now he’s sold out to that show.