Tell them you love me - Sky Docu/Now TV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else watched this documentary. Just finished it and can’t believe what I’ve just seen.

A professor at an American university befriends a severely disabled man,
teaching him how to communicate through use of a keyboard bit because of his cerebal palsy,
she has to hold his arm.

She essentially claims that they fall in love and eventually have sex. She tells his family who contact the Police.

After various tests he’s deemed as being severely disabled and is unable to use the keyboard. She is basically forcing him to type out messages and essentially, talking to herself.

She goes to prison, appeals her sentence and is now free! mess

Reactions: 3
I don’t know what to make of it! Thank you for starting the thread… I have been dying to talk to someone about it and get their opinion!

Reactions: 1
Count me in. I didn't know what to make of it either. Sexual abuse of a severely mentally disabled man, or falling in love with someone who was more mentally aware, capable, and more intelligent than was first thought. I really only watched it because Louis Theroux was involved in the making of this documentary and he, imo, never disappoints. Very interesting programme and well worth a watch.

Reactions: 1