Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sure it’s only two, my sister gave birth in March and doesn’t have any extra benefits sure it’s a two kid cap now. I had someone fewming on Facebook the other day due too having two kids taken off her she gave birth to her 3rd in October and still has him now but isn’t getting any money for the baby due to it being the woman’s third child
If she doesn’t have her two kids in her care she would get money for the third as this will be classed as one child in the household

tftrc

Chatty Member
It may explain the move, if Brett is no longer paying her child maintenance she probably needed to move to a cheaper house? And she wouldn’t be getting her child allowance from UC or child benefits which’s explain moving to not only Edlington but the roughest estate in Edlington ❤
She’s probs keeping the child benefit etc 🥴

Trace

VIP Member
Do you get extra money for an extra child if you claim UC? If so and she claims UC she will have that and money from Oli from child maintenance and bribery money off him like she does with Brett. Win win in her eyes. More money to waste
You can have 2 children on your claim or maybe 3? But maintenance money doesn’t get looked at by universal so Charlie will only see 💰💸💵

Jadeyjade

Chatty Member
Don’t feel guilty about leaving your kids so you can go to work to provide them with a better life ❤. Not only that but you’re teaching them to be strong, independent, showing them what a good work ethic is and they’ll grow up and put what you’ve taught them in to practice ❤
I do completely agree with this and didn’t realise at the time that what Charlotte booked was a free thing. I just thought she saved money to pay for them to go and that’s why it touched me a bit as I know she can’t afford much. But knowing it’s free then I take it back and I’m in no way praising her for doing the bare minimum, it just wasn’t what I expected when she first posted it lol x

Leo100

VIP Member
Love that Charlotte’s doing wholesome things for the girls but for the love of god if house isn’t clean for the pic just clean it or embrace it at this point ????? Constantly covering up with massive emojis ffs😭 so irritating now
Is that not just the cones for the reindeer jit chocolates? I know what you mean in previous posts though

tftrc

Chatty Member
Must be awks for Charlie when your mum is better looking than you :/ and probs got less wrinkles

pixieshix

Chatty Member
Nah I work as a fraud officer catching people out for exactly this. We base it on where peoples belongings are, what address their doctors/dentists hold for them, address on their driving license and we also run credit checks on people so we can see where all their credit searches are linked to as well
off topic but does that show up on a person credit file ? Like you can check your monthly credit number can’t you and any hard searches etc? Years and years ago when I claimed JSA a friend who I had a falling out with , claimed I was living with someone . They came to my parents house and interviewed me . Wouldn’t mind I’d been registered at my parents house for 15 years 🤦🏻‍♀️

I would imagine she will use the excuse he is there for two nights a week, to not include him in her household . Keeping her benefits and full rent . And she’s clearly bragged everywhere she uses his money to pay for stuff .