Teen Mom Uk #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell their relationship is so boring🤢 they’re what, 21/22 they should be going on holidays, going out on dates etc, all Chloe cares about is having materialistic things
I have no idea what Jordan has to offer her right now. He is lazy, no good conversation, never ever seen them laughing together, he isn't supportive, doesn't seem interested in anything, isnt even nice! I suppose in earlier seasons he could be seen as physically okay looking, now even that has gone... he has developed into a slob.
My partner doesn't really sit and watch teen mom properly but says the way chloe nags Jordan reminds him exactly of his relationship with his son's mum 15 years ago. Says jordan has that ground down look of a man who has been swept up in big life decisions and isnt mature enough for the life she wants... haaaause, flash cars, no fun. He says "he will end it".
And he is probably right. Chloe won't ever leave Jordan, she would have him back over and over again. He will need to leave her! I hope that when he does, she finds someone she doesn't need to nag, someone older maybe with the same ambitions and life goals.
Jordan will mature in time I hope. But at the moment his brain is just set on adolescent mode of lazing around, computer games, lads holidays etc... I hope they split soon, they're so unhappy

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Also is it me but can we point out and ask why Chloe is doing her GCSEs . What is the actual point when you are in your 20s. GCSEs are useless when you are older, you can get into university without them, there are foundation courses etc if she wants to go to uni and if she is really going to push this notion of wanting to be a midwife there are access courses. Spending a year of your life, 2 evenings a week to get 2 GCSEs to me is personally a waste of time at her age.

Reactions: 9
Also is it me but can we point out and ask why Chloe is doing her GCSEs . What is the actual point when you are in your 20s. GCSEs are useless when you are older, you can get into university without them, there are foundation courses etc if she wants to go to uni and if she is really going to push this notion of wanting to be a midwife there are access courses. Spending a year of your life, 2 evenings a week to get 2 GCSEs to me is personally a waste of time at her age.
Totally totally disagree. I'm 29, I done my GCSEs at 22 followed by A Levels and then my degree and now I'm a teacher and HAD to have GCSEs to do it. It opens more doors for her, I applaud for actually doing them.

Reactions: 45
Megan‘s sister Billie is literally a caricature. I can’t even deal! Massive brows, brassy blonde hair, thick makeup!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Totally totally disagree. I'm 29, I done my GCSEs at 22 followed by A Levels and then my degree and now I'm a teacher and HAD to have GCSEs to do it. It opens more doors for her, I applaud for actually doing them.
I absolutely agree - putting aside Chloe’s awful behaviour recently, surely anything anyone does to better themselves is a positive thing? There are lots of different routes, this is just one way for her and may be what her course requires.

Reactions: 17
Totally disagree. GCSEs teach the basic skills required to get into a levels. If it’s available to her then why not go for it.

Reactions: 16
I did an adult nursing degree in my 20s and did not need GCSE’s? And even if you do need them for certain courses you can do them along side a foundation or access course. She wants to go into nursing so in my opinion it is pointless and drags everything out longer . My opinion .

Reactions: 7
I have no idea what Jordan has to offer her right now. He is lazy, no good conversation, never ever seen them laughing together, he isn't supportive, doesn't seem interested in anything, isnt even nice! I suppose in earlier seasons he could be seen as physically okay looking, now even that has gone... he has developed into a slob.
My partner doesn't really sit and watch teen mom properly but says the way chloe nags Jordan reminds him exactly of his relationship with his son's mum 15 years ago. Says jordan has that ground down look of a man who has been swept up in big life decisions and isnt mature enough for the life she wants... haaaause, flash cars, no fun. He says "he will end it".
And he is probably right. Chloe won't ever leave Jordan, she would have him back over and over again. He will need to leave her! I hope that when he does, she finds someone she doesn't need to nag, someone older maybe with the same ambitions and life goals.
Jordan will mature in time I hope. But at the moment his brain is just set on adolescent mode of lazing around, computer games, lads holidays etc... I hope they split soon, they're so unhappy
Thing is, this is a great example of why people who don't want to have kids (either at that age or at all) shouldn't "do the right thing" by staying with the mother of their kid. Jordan's been unhappy for a long time, not defending cheating but it doesn't surprise me that he has literally zero interest in being an adult because he's been almost forced into staying with her- either someone has sat him down before Marley was born and told him to "do the right thing" or he's got it in his head that it'd be better for Marley.

Jordan needs to man up and admit that it's not working, that the relationship isn't making either of them happy and it's going to be worse for Marley in the future watching his parents constantly unhappy.

Reactions: 20
Thing is, this is a great example of why people who don't want to have kids (either at that age or at all) shouldn't "do the right thing" by staying with the mother of their kid. Jordan's been unhappy for a long time, not defending cheating but it doesn't surprise me that he has literally zero interest in being an adult because he's been almost forced into staying with her- either someone has sat him down before Marley was born and told him to "do the right thing" or he's got it in his head that it'd be better for Marley.

Jordan needs to man up and admit that it's not working, that the relationship isn't making either of them happy and it's going to be worse for Marley in the future watching his parents constantly unhappy.
I have to say I agree. I don’t think it excuses the cheating at all - there’s no justification in my eyes, but it’s clear he isn’t happy with their relationship. They’re probably both under the illusion that it’s better for Marley but ultimately it won’t be if neither his parents are happy. I hope they do the right thing & stay apart tbh.

Reactions: 13
Has anyone seen the Facebook video on the teen mom uk page with tel Megan and Dylan? Talk about red flags with tel

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I've just had to re take my maths and English at level 3 to pass my apprenticeship. I re did it at 28. Was hard work when you've not done that kind of stuff for 10 years.
HOWEVER it's not as hard as phonics (is that how you even spell it) with my 5 year old!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen the Facebook video on the teen mom uk page with tel Megan and Dylan? Talk about red flags with tel
Why would Meghan even tell tel what dylan said 😂 she knew he would react like that. Tel doesn't need to look at schools tbh it should be megan and dylan

• Haha
Reactions: 12
bleeping hell their relationship is so boring🤢 they’re what, 21/22 they should be going on holidays, going out on dates etc, all Chloe cares about is having materialistic things
Suppose she was grateful that he put the PS4 controller down long enough to watch Benjamin Button 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but did anyone else see this? What are people's thoughts on her reply?
I wouldn’t be jumping on the autistic claim until he has the dummy removed. His speech is awful because he has a speech stopper in his gob most of the day.

His tantrums are more then likely from watching his parents do the same thing. Too easy to put bad parenting down to autism.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
I wouldn’t be jumping on the autistic claim until he has the dummy removed. His speech is awful because he has a speech stopper in his gob most of the day.

And also.. his tantrums are more then likely from watching his parents do the same thing. Too easy to put bad parenting down to autism.
I agree, i think he craves attention too and the only time he gets it is when he kicks of, he can’t verbally tell her how he feels because of the dummy which then leads to him throwing a fit because of it. I don’t think he shows any other signs of been autistic except the talking and tantrums but there’s plenty of other reasons they need to crack down on I first

Reactions: 11
When someone has to say ‘I’m not a horrible person’ it says it all... 🙈🤦🏻‍♀️ Notice how all these rants and comments she’s made about the situation she’s never once said she was wrong or said her mum didn’t deserve it. All she’s done is make it about herself. Never say it often but Chloe you are a C%#T 😂
I've been thinking this too. She actually doesn't see anything wrong with how she was being, she thinks it's justified because they're 'best friends!' I bet she wouldn't talk to her actual best friend like that and I'm glad that her friend told her on the night out what she thinks.

Reactions: 10
I don’t see why living with Chloe is a cushy lifestyle, I think he would be more comfy at his mothers where he isn’t being nagged all day long, he came alive at his mums and he just isn’t himself with Chloe, he isn’t happy and I think if Chloe didn’t fall pregnant then he would’ve finished with her ages ago.

Chloe tells her mother too much info, I’ve been there and then my mum went nuts when I went back to the guy that had been treating me like tit and my mum even told me to not tell her stuff about boyfriends until I’m sure I’m not going back to them, Chloes mum was far more grown up about it than my mum though, my mum kicked myself and my daughter out of her house when I went back to my wee girls dad and she was just 9 months old!

Remember Chloe told her mum that she was fat in season 1, little witch but no doubt it’s partly her mums fault for spoiling her.

Billie Shepard please be aware that little Nelly will turn out like Chloe if you don’t stop spoiling her now!!!😂😂
When he came back after his boys trip away, he shouldn't have said he wanted to be with her. If he's not happy then he needs to grow some balls, move back in to his mums and stop leading her on.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.