Teen Mom Uk #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe is just so vile , how her mum didn’t just slap her in that shop I don’t know now . The irony that on her insta and Facebook she’s says about be kind - pot meet kettle - . I was rooting for her but not anymore. What a spoilt brat .

Reactions: 38
I really like Megan. I feel that she would do anything for anyone. She should definitely bin that Tel off though. If he came home asking where his dinner was and why his clothes aren't ironed I'd duck him right out of it. Her flats a mess because it's a crappy little council flat and shes got 2 kids plus all of her tit on top. You should see my flat!!

Reactions: 21
Omg chloe speaking to her mum 😡😡😡😡😡

I was sad seeing you today because I knew you'd ruin my day.

Calling her selfish and negative.

I couldnt even imagine speaking to my mum like that!

Reactions: 27
might be an unpopular but I love the way amber has opened up about they way she feeling and not makin our she super happy and everything is good even the talk about wantin a shower lol like that takes guts admittin you ain’t washed in a few days on national tv lol I do relate to that after havin my baby 😭 Chloe- can’t believe the way she spoke to her mom wow I would never speak to my mum like that, my mum has passed away now and I’d do anything to bring her back so pretty speechless for that

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
It's so weird Megan speaks about Dylan first in her voiceover speaking about kenzies birthday. She's coming across as desperate mentioning having a baby, step father daddy. Too much too fast all while giving updates on reanns pregnancy. Feels forced.

Reactions: 9
Lol to Chloe’s mum saying she won’t take Jordan to the party because she might be busy!
If my kid spoke to me that way, I’d be petty as duck too

Reactions: 38
I feel so sorry for Emma having a kid with a man like nass, he's done nothing for her or their child. She's handling it really well , she seems to have a really good support network with her sisters and mum.

Reactions: 19
How chloe's dad sat at that table while chloe spoke to her mum at dinner and didnt say anything?! How sad 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Next time with Terence and Dylan omg WHAT JUST HPPENED
I really hope that it's because Dylan points out how much of a hypocrite Megan is for cheating with Tel. Since Tel was with their friend Kirsty for 8 years before cheating on Kirsty with Megan.
I know Dylan and Ree-Ane are still friends with Kirsty too

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Chloe just proves we were right about her being so entitled. And rude.

dunno how she can be that rude to her mom considering the amount she has done for her

Reactions: 24
Wow she really is doing the most and making a fuss about coming off bad . Touched a nerve being called out for treating her mum so badly 🙈 she’s gone on about it more herself than everyone else has
I know! she’s just hyping it all up. I don’t think everyone would be talking about it so much if she didn’t kick up a stink!

Reactions: 7
I’ve been supportive of Chloe but tonight’s episode so far has honestly shocked me, the way she’s speaking to her mum is just disgusting. She needs to grow some balls and kick Jordan out FOR GOOD, and appreciate the family who are on her side and supporting her.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Also just gonna say it but Reeane is so unlikeable. You know I try and see it from her view but she’s just so nahhhhhh

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Also just gonna say it but Reeane is so unlikeable. You know I try and see it from her view but she’s just so nahhhhhh
She seems more angry that Megan has moved on than Dylan does 😂 .. maybe it’s cause Megan’s upgraded to someone who washes and brushes his teeth and she’s ended up with Dylan 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
It's so weird Megan speaks about Dylan first in her voiceover speaking about kenzies birthday. She's coming across as desperate mentioning having a baby, step father daddy. Too much too fast all while giving updates on reanns pregnancy. Feels forced.
I know, it’s making me cringe - you can clearly see on Tel’s face how uncomfortable he feels with the kids and all the ‘step-dad’ talk, he looks like he just wants to run away!

Reactions: 22
She seems more angry that Megan has moved on than Dylan does 😂 .. maybe it’s cause Megan’s upgraded to someone who washes and brushes his teeth and she’s ended up with Dylan 😂😂😂
she genuinely is super petty. Like if she was this grown boss witch she claims to be she’d put it to one side and just take the positives. But she’d rather witch about something and then try and make Dylan insecure about his father role.

Reactions: 12
she genuinely is super petty. Like if she was this grown boss witch she claims to be she’d put it to one side and just take the positives. But she’d rather witch about something and then try and make Dylan insecure about his father role.
Agreed! I think they all have some weird passive aggressive thing going on too because of the fact all of them were friends in the past it’s all so close to home and weird. I couldn’t imagine one of my friends/old friends being in a relationship with my child’s dad it’s all too much 🙈😩😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.