Teen Mom Uk #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow she really is doing the most and making a fuss about coming off bad . Touched a nerve being called out for treating her mum so badly 🙈 she’s gone on about it more herself than everyone else has
She’s struggling to see where the sympathy went all of a sudden 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes I totally agree it’s so bizarre and I think he was using Erin in their weird love triangle and Erin clearly was in love and dumb 🤦🏻‍♀️ Manley is def the biggest asshole in it all! Still annoys me thinking about how bad he would treat and speak to Mia, and then cried like a baby and played victim when she moved on. When before hand he had sat in mediation and told her their daughter doesn’t need her and that she’s an awful mum and that he hates her 🤷🏻‍♀️ . The guys a ‘waste man’ as he would say 😂😂😂
Omg I forgot about mediation!!! I reckon that’s another reason why he left the show he got so much tit for saying that, funny thing is though yes Mia might party and likes to have a drink on a weekend but without Mia marliya wouldn’t be surrounded by normal people.. mias got so many friends who adore marliya she’s forever posting about them all I wish I had that support system thay marliya will have when she’s older.. a lot nicer to look up to then Manley and his drug dealing family who treat others like tit

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Chloe telling her mum she has to Forget it with Jordan or she doesn't see Marley?! What even is that! I always liked chloe but she can't now come out saying be kind when she is behaving like that. And didn't she say on stories it was all made up for mtv anyway ... which one is it

• Angry
Reactions: 34
She is really milking this now! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Pulling the
‘Be kind’ card... too bad she didn’t follow her own advice and learned how to speak to people with respect.
Only when it suits her! She’s really making me angry! I think it shows how spoilt and manipulative she is!

Reactions: 13
WHy the duck has that child got his dummy in still?!?!

He’s obv just home from school, drawing and playing.

TAKE IT AWAY. STOP BEING LAZY PARENTS

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Omg I forgot about mediation!!! I reckon that’s another reason why he left the show he got so much tit for saying that, funny thing is though yes Mia might party and likes to have a drink on a weekend but without Mia marliya wouldn’t be surrounded by normal people.. mias got so many friends who adore marliya she’s forever posting about them all I wish I had that support system thay marliya will have when she’s older.. a lot nicer to look up to then Manley and his drug dealing family who treat others like tit
When people are confident like Mia and bubbly some people try and dull their shine and get jealous or threatened I think, that’s what I think manleys problem was .. an maybe his family towards the end too x

Reactions: 13
Absolutely makes me cringe how much Megan goes on about Tel being a dad. Please please please get some respect for yourself and your children. He’s a young man, dunno how old he is guessing 20/21, he clearly doesn’t want to be a stepdad to 2 kids. He’s YOUR boyfriend not their dad

Reactions: 54
Chloe is so embarrassed to be so weak for taking him back then she is deflecting that feeling on to her mum. The way she spoke was disgusting whether it was a year ago or not, don’t know whY she keeps mentioning it was a year ago when it makes zero difference. Absolute mug. And she was threatening her with seeing Marley. SCUM

Reactions: 36
Emma needs to find herself bigger bras or something.. i cant cope

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Totally agree. And you can see how much Marliya loves her mum.

Reactions: 9
Aww, nearly cried for Ste.
Also LOL at the matching knock off north face tracksuits 🙊🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Megan’s making me cringe keeping saying about step dad and father. It’s almost enough to make me feel sorry for Dylan. Almost

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The fact Chloes mum has just lost her dad, and she’s got Chloe speaking to her like that. It’s disgusting

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Nasseh, biggest dick ever. She needs to get over him. I feel sorry for her with her friends questioning it all the time. It's like he lives two separate lives. Not a good idea to do it when ones on a t.v programme 🤔

Reactions: 19
I have to be fair to Emma , for someone who is the youngest on the show she is so chill how she puts her point across without shouting and screaming (unlike other cast members 👀) . She seems like such a good mum like she’s coping so well . She hasn’t bored me this episode for once... Can’t believe sly Sid aka mumbles aka invisible dad made an appearance 😂 wonder if he only pops up on days they’re filming

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.