Teen Mom Uk #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Manleys a good dad in the sense he’s there but the way he digs Mia and Erin out makes me dislike him.. ‘ I struggle getting them to leave me’ ‘they’re Proberly at mine more then they’re at their mums’ I mean Manley that’s probs because both mums work whilst u sit in ya flat all day 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Manleys mum and sister were absolute witches to Mia. I bet she felt very trapped when she was living there.

Reactions: 28
I reckon that’s why he didn’t wanna do the show ‘benefits fraud’ he Apparantly claims carers allowance for ‘caring’ for his mum 😂 also I think marliya looks like his mum but she also looks a lot like Mia when Mia was younger
Cares for his mum? What’s she got wrong with her? Lazy syndrome? 😂 ..Better be a good excuse because her kitchen was disgustingly dirty.. If space rador was getting cash to care for her maybe he should have cleaned the house 😩🙈

Btw .. just for a little bit of tattle gossip for no one who knew , his sister who was a big part of the show was on one born every minute and her mum was in the episode.. she also went to prison for awhile years ago, along with their dad I think who is also called Manley 🙈 they were all selling drugs together, I can post old news report if anyone likes to be nosey 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Cares for his mum? What’s she got wrong with her? Lazy syndrome? 😂 ..Better be a good excuse because her kitchen was disgustingly dirty.. If space rador was getting cash to care for her maybe he should have cleaned the house 😩🙈

Btw .. just for a little bit of tattle gossip for no one who knew , his sister who was a big part of the show was on one born every minute and her mum was in the episode.. she also went to prison for awhile years ago, along with their dad I think who is also called Manley 🙈 they were all selling drugs together, I can post old news report if anyone likes to be nosey 😂😂
Let's see the old news reports 😃

Reactions: 12
I think there is like 7 months between them.. he literally finished with Erin whilst she was preg and got Mia pregnant straight away 🤦🏻‍♀️

He was with Erin awhile too! .. literally went from Mia to Erin, then back to Mia then back to Erin 🙈🙈😂 X
Gonna be honest it's beyond me how he isn't a virgin still 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Chloe really thinks she’s all that doesn’t she. I wouldn’t dare speak to my mum like that she has no respect at all. Disgusting

Reactions: 13
Sorry the men these women got pregnant by. There’s nothing wrong with claiming benefits if you generally need them. But his a young man who can easily work. Typically lazy prick who expects everything handed to him. He already had a baby with Erin and probably was mean to her so why Mia went onto have a baby with him is mind blowing.

The abuse and screaming by Ste and Stassi’s Ex (can’t remember his name). Then the cheating and laziness by Dylan and Jordan. Surely MTV could have found better couples to show
I think your comment is a little unfair. How can you expect Manley to work? He’s a bad man that needs to roll with his man dem in the day.
Do you really expect him to eat a meal deal like the rest of us on our lunch break? Bun dat, he needs to go cafe and dat. He also probably spends a fair amount of time chilling with Maggie too.
I think the fact also his eyes are so bleeping Tiny also means he shouldn’t work. How on earth could he carry out any job safely?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105
I think your comment is a little unfair. How can you expect Manley to work? He’s a bad man that needs to roll with his man dem in the day.
Do you really expect him to eat a meal deal like the rest of us on our lunch break? Bun dat, he needs to go cafe and dat. He also probably spends a fair amount of time chilling with Maggie too.
I think the fact also his eyes are so bleeping Tiny also means he shouldn’t work. How on earth could he carry out any job safely?
I am well & truly deceased over this comment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m absolutely weak 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Noooooo 😂😭💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Also the clip of Jordan telling her he didn’t fight for her cause he didn’t want her . Yes he is a prick and that’s harsh but he’s making it clear he doesn’t want her by his actions and probs lost more respect for her by taking him back and will make it clear with words now.. Never let a man show/tell you twice they don’t want you.
OMG this 100% - when someone shows you who they are, believe them (paraphrased from the great Maya Angelou). You will never turn someone into a genuinely enthusiastic and loving partner/father by nagging them into submission.

I actually have a lot of sympathy for Jordan. Chloe wants the full package of (big) house, cute kid,dog, cars, holidays, clothes etc but Jordan just wants to be a typical carefree young guy.

Chloe always comes across as absolutely resenting his lack of ambition, but also been incredibly needy and dependent on him.

Unfortunately he was locked in with Marley and has been bullied into having a mortgage and life with her and clearly resets her for it.

Reactions: 19
I don’t understand the fascination with him either.. Erin got pregnant to him after he had marliya with Mia and lost the baby

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand the fascination with him either.. Erin got pregnant to him after he had marliya with Mia and lost the baby
Honestly some girls will almost fetishise mixed race road men.... not speaking from personal experience or anything...........

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.