Teen Mom Uk #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Amber will cope . Her mum and Nan seem supportive and it think she will feel so much better about herself if she tells him where to go finally , and just stick to co parenting . I think it would do Brooklyn the world of good to not be around that shouting and if they both had parenting classes and things that they need guidance on - such as the dummy , the coke etc it would benefit them .
They are the reason why Brooklyn has the dummy and acts the way he does, like you say if they just co parented and stuck to it he would be of the dummy in no time and stop throwing strops and smacking people, They should put all the effort into helping his speech sitting him down reading books to him, suppose it says a lot when everyone says Stes abusive and Brooklyn starts hitting his mum all the time throughout the series .. very very sad!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I don’t for one second think amber is a victim. I 100% think Ste has a nasty, abusive side but I think they are both as bad as each other. Amber is emotionally manipulative and abusive as far as I’m concerned and having been in a relationship with someone like that it is incredibly easy to boil over and scream and shout. That way the abuser can then just sit there playing the victim whilst you look absolutely insane. She went out of her way to get pregnant a second time after dangling the carrot in front of his face. She destroyed his last relationship and then fucked him off a few months later and then manipulated the situation to seem like he’s obsessed with her.. can you blame him after the months of graft she put on begging for him back. She is a nasty piece of work as far as I’m concerned.

Reactions: 29
She’s totally ruined Brooklyn’s teeth by letting him have the dummy all the time.

Reactions: 15
I may get shot down in flames here but I suspect neither Amber nor Ste have actually got any great aspirations for their kids. I don’t think that their children’s nutrition, speech/language development, literacy etc are top of their agendas, because they are still quite immature in their outlooks / priorities and simply because they are pretty low achieving themselves.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I may get shot down in flames here but I suspect neither Amber nor Ste have actually got any great aspirations for their kids. I don’t think that their children’s nutrition, speech/language development, literacy etc are top of their agendas, because they are still quite immature in their outlooks / priorities and simply because they are pretty low achieving themselves.
I have to say I agree. I know it’s easy to get caught up in your own issues & issues within your relationship, but they rarely seem to put their boys first. In all honesty, it seems like lazy parenting to me, giving in because it’s too much like hard work to do anything else. They’re too busy arguing and shouting to really pay attention to their children.

Reactions: 13
Defiantly lazy parents.. I think amber wanting to become a social worker was just something she made up to make herself look good in the first season .. because we’ve never Hurd her mention that ever again.. 😂 they’re both bone idle , getting lifts of their parents to do the school run 😖 defiantly as bad as eachother I get amber mum sticks up for her but when her mums sat on Instagram live fluttering her eyelashes putting on her best puppy face it makes me majorly cringe

Reactions: 21
Chloe is the most cringe-y bastard on the ads she does. It’s like really bad BTEC drama. Just talk normally not like you’re on QVC

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I would love to see amber kick ste to the curb for good. And her get her tit sorted . Move on from him, give her house a do over and become confident as a mum. That’s what Brooklyn needs consistency and she needs confidence . They are both toxic together and shouldn’t be together .

Reactions: 22
I would love to see amber kick ste to the curb for good. And her get her tit sorted . Move on from him, give her house a do over and become confident as a mum. That’s what Brooklyn needs consistency and she needs confidence . They are both toxic together and shouldn’t be together .
There was a stage they co parented really well, done family days out together and they all seemed really happy. That’s what they 2 innocent little boys deserve, they need to grow up.....stop the flirting/arguing/back & forth relationship and be decent co parents.

Reactions: 10
Is it just me or does anyone find it weird marliya doesn't resemble Mia or Manley in any way. Every kid resembles even in the slightest one of their parents. But marliya looks nothing like any of them. Last time I thought that about a friend of a friend's child turns out because the child wasn't her boyfriends and she been having an affair and the child looked like the real dad.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Is it just me or does anyone find it weird marliya doesn't resemble Mia or Manley in any way. Every kid resembles even in the slightest one of their parents. But marliya looks nothing like any of them. Last time I thought that about a friend of a friend's child turns out because the child wasn't her boyfriends and she had been having an affair and the child looked like the real dad.
I think Marliya looks like Mia with different colouring, lighter eyes and hair etc, but definitely can't see Manley in her.

Reactions: 17
Is it just me or does anyone find it weird marliya doesn't resemble Mia or Manley in any way. Every kid resembles even in the slightest one of their parents. But marliya looks nothing like any of them. Last time I thought that about a friend of a friend's child turns out because the child wasn't her boyfriends and she had been having an affair and the child looked like the real dad.
I agree, I always thought it was odd that she has blue eyes whereas Mia and Manley both have brown? She looks nothing like either of them but whenever Manleys mum would be on the show I realised Marliya looks sooo much like her!

Reactions: 12
Is it just me or does anyone find it weird marliya doesn't resemble Mia or Manley in any way. Every kid resembles even in the slightest one of their parents. But marliya looks nothing like any of them. Last time I thought that about a friend of a friend's child turns out because the child wasn't her boyfriends and she been having an affair and the child looked like the real dad.
I think she looks like Manley and his family , they all have the same likeness around the eyes !

Reactions: 8
I think she looks like her sister now. Didn’t see it for ages but Manley posted a photo of them both the other day to his story and they look so alike!

Reactions: 4
I agree, I always thought it was odd that she has blue eyes whereas Mia and Manley both have brown? She looks nothing like either of them but whenever Manleys mum would be on the show I realised Marliya looks sooo much like her!
Actually it’s funny you should say that, because my niece looks exactly like my Mum - which makes me think that features can ‘skip’ a generation and why Marliya looks so much like her Gran (Manley’s Mum).

I always thought Marliya and her half sister (Manley’s other little girl) looked so similar! The family resemblance was super strong.

Reactions: 9
I didn't think of that I guess she does look like Manleys mum. I knew the other little girl had similar light colouring but that would make sense as her mum was pale blonde and blue eyed

Reactions: 3
My parents and black hair dark brown eyes . My siblings are tall 6 ft skinny blonde hair blue eyes. We’re as I’m the image of my mum and dad . We all have the same parents . My eldest daughter has green eyes and blonde / light brown hair , my other two have dark brown hair and dark eyes like me and their dad .

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.