Teen Mom Uk #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Megan’s bedroom 🤢
Just crap everywhere!!! Although that Tel obviously knew she was a rotter before he got with her so 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Oh Chloe. I wouldn’t wish for my relationship problems to be aired on tv (especially after my epic weekend meltdown about dog hair to my boyfriend 🤣) but feels like they’re actually talking this episode about how they feel. Duh guys why didn’t you try this before?
The state of Megan’s bedroom 🤢 how can anyone live with so much clutter everywhere!

Let’s hope Ste’s at least on his birth certificate
i am lazyyyyyy as fuckkkk but always make sure my flat is clean and tidy before visitors and my boyfriend come. It’s so unattractive for him to see me lying down in pjs all day, surrounded by mess. Megan sitting there eating sweets in pjs with tit everywhere! 🤢🤢🤢🤢 looks like Tel will walk out soon, he is not impressed

Reactions: 14
That's what happens in hospital, the baby gets the mums name. Only when you register the baby you choose the name.

Im just watching it now
Amber said his last name was Butler in her voice over though 🤔 I assume that’s where @Going2hell got that from anyway!

edited to say I’ve just seen her comment on Instagram, apparently both boys do have Ste’s surname 🤷🏼‍♀️ still weird though, I would’ve just said the actual surname in the voice over if it were me 😂

Reactions: 9
I’ve just seen that comment too^ i was thinking same but I do agree with her they do have mums surname once born until registered. I think their voiceover is scripted because when girls do it some have done stories I’ve seen paper infront of them with writing on so i think she got to say what they have written but atleast ste is on certificate, the birth was beautiful though and the ending with the baby peeing on Steve 😂 LOL
Thoughts on Chloe and Jordan situation? I haven’t seen her post much of Jordan so I wonder what is going on with them

Reactions: 5
I am dying over tonight’s episode. Chloe chloe chloe.
Chloe - “You gotta fight for meeeeee, you’re not sleeping in bed with me”
Jordan - “Am I not? Am I really sleeping downstairs?”
Chloe - “No hehehe. But I don’t want you to think you can just hug and kiss me “
Jordan - “Is it a kiss you want then?”
Chloe - “ hehehehe yeah”

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Chloe - “No hehehe. But I don’t want you to think you can just hug and kiss me “
Chloe - “ hehehehe yeah”
Also she gave her game plan away. You have to work for me. You can’t just get kisses and cuddles. You can’t come back and think everything’s okay. Shut up ffs play him back a bit

Reactions: 20
Chloe - “ hehehehe yeah”
So pathetic

Reactions: 11
Also she gave her game plan away. You have to work for me. You can’t just get kisses and cuddles. You can’t come back and think everything’s okay. Shut up ffs play him back a bit
That’s what me and my husband said haha. Bet she was upstairs in bed, legs akimbo, wearing some cheap underwear from an Instagram retailer.”Joooooordannnnn come here jooooordan...you’re definitely not sleeping in bed with me” Will probably be reselling it on her new page.

I get the impression from today’s episode that he cheated on her as they didn’t have sex. She sort of inferred it during her lunch date at kid zone hahaHa.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The majority of Megan's story this season is about Tel wanting a wardrobe😂😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I think with Chloe is she’s came from a family who work hard for materialistic things in life which isn’t a bad thing ... I think it’s amazing she’s got her own home and knows what she wants but a think her mums never liked Jordan from the beginning.. his lazy he always makes excuses he is the polar opposite to chloe and his family’s obviously like that too I mean his mum the other week was sat making excuses for him and didn’t seem to think it was a big deal, I don’t know how they ended up together in the first place they’ll always clash and not in a good way & once you tell your mum that you boyfriends hurt you they’ll never like them again 😂

Reactions: 16
I think with Chloe is she’s came from a family who work hard for materialistic things in life which isn’t a bad thing ... I think it’s amazing she’s got her own home and knows what she wants but a think her mums never liked Jordan from the beginning.. his lazy he always makes excuses he is the polar opposite to chloe and his family’s obviously like that too I mean his mum the other week was sat making excuses for him and didn’t seem to think it was a big deal, I don’t know how they ended up together in the first place they’ll always clash and not in a good way & once you tell your mum that you boyfriends hurt you they’ll never like them again 😂
I thought the exact same about her mum 😂 I think she might have said it herself in last week’s episode? I’m sure she said something about not being able to treat him/see him the same way. I think I’d be the same if I’m honest.

I like Chloe on the whole, but I do think she came across as a bit of a mug in that episode, she shouldn’t have asked for kisses or slept in bed with him, but that’s just my opinion of course. I know she was grieving at the time though which maybe impacted the way she dealt with things, I think she said the same. I hope if they are back together then they can be happy. I just know that personally I don’t think I could be - not 100%. I’d always be looking over my shoulder which wouldn’t be fair on either of us.

Reactions: 14
Tonight’s episode 😅
Chloe - Biggest mug going, clearly never heard of playing it cool or the concept of not giving it away. He hasn’t even had to sweat he came back off a lads holiday and was straight back in her bed. And seeing next weeks preview slagging off her poor mum saying she shouldn’t be involved. Um why did you involve her by sending the dirty vids to her then? She can clearly see what a desperate mug Chloe is being. Her and Jordan are both turning into round sloths more n more every ep as harsh as that sounds.

Emma - Great mum and lovely girl. She can NOT stay on this show, she bores me SO much. 😭

Megan - Love her but she lives like a scruff.

Amber - Nice to see an episode where she isn’t screaming and shouting.

Reactions: 20
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again..
I genuinely do not think Jordan and chloe have broken up or had anything happen. I think they’re playing it for promo/air time. Look at how much air time they’ve had so far? She’s taken him back so easily and she is always someone who I would’ve thought would not give in that easily, I’m still not convinced. I think they’ve staged it 💁‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I genuinely do not think Jordan and chloe have broken up or had anything happen. I think they’re playing it for promo/air time. Look at how much air time they’ve had so far? She’s taken him back so easily and she is always someone who I would’ve thought would not give in that easily, I’m still not convinced. I think they’ve staged it 💁‍♀️
Nah i think he deffo cheated I think it’s far to obvious he was cheating but a don’t think it’s the first time his done it either.. just this time he can’t get away with it and they can’t just sweep it under the carpet because she told everyone in a rage on Twitter when he done it 😂

Reactions: 15
I get what you’re saying and wouldn’t put it past MTV to stage things but I genuinely believe he would and has done it and that she’s a mug enough to continue as normal. I really don’t think he gives a tit about her, he’s there cause it’s his easy option. Even when she said let’s get back to how we were. When? They’ve both been miserable since the first episode we saw them when their son was new born 🙈

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.