Teen Mom Uk #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. In the earlier episodes he clearly said e.g " I don't want the pressure of a mortgage right now I'm only 17" and she kept pushing. Then he clearly said he didn't want to rush into getting a dog the next minute she's arranged to go get a dog. He didn't want to upsize on the house and she just ran with it and badgered about it. When he had depression she told him he was selfish and needed to consider how he was making other people feel ffs! He sat and cried at the therapist and Chloe was just emotionless! I think I felt sadder for him than she did.
Omg remember feeling gutted for him on that episode he was finally expressing his feelings and she has zero sympathy . He’s a young guy who works has stuck around and been a dad , gave her the house and everything she went on about and the guy is told off like a child and let’s be fair if he wants to go on a PlayStation who really gives a duck . She seems like a bully sometimes and very spoilt .

Can we address how she spoke to her mum on this weeks episode too? Saying if she gives her opinion she will hang up on her . Shame you can’t do that with Jordan . No you speak civil to him . Even after he fucked off on holiday after everything (was expecting him not to go the day her granddad died and after he had been caught doing the dirty) but she acted like it was fine but then speaks to her poor mother like tit . She needs to choose the right times when to treat him like tit lmao rant over 👀😩

Reactions: 24
Something that really annoyed me about amber was when Brooklyn has bit her and ste come round to collect him. She gave Brooklyn to ste and said something along the lines of “I’ve had to deal with all these tantrums now you can too” and had a smirk on her face like it was funny but really she seemed absolutely stupid trying to cause an arguement , like ste doesn’t pull his weight. And she moaned because he was giving Brooklyn a hug rather than telling him off, even though he had just seen him! She used to be my favourite but now she seems so immature and I really feel for ste

Reactions: 13
Something that really annoyed me about amber was when Brooklyn has bit her and ste come round to collect him. She gave Brooklyn to ste and said something along the lines of “I’ve had to deal with all these tantrums now you can too” and had a smirk on her face like it was funny but really she seemed absolutely stupid trying to cause an arguement , like ste doesn’t pull his weight. And she moaned because he was giving Brooklyn a hug rather than telling him off, even though he had just seen him! She used to be my favourite but now she seems so immature and I really feel for ste
It's a typical case of violence breeds violence. When Amber gets angry she screams, yells, cries, throws things and becomes physical (at least with Brooklyn). Brooklyn is being taught that that's how people deal with frustration and upset but when he responds that way to Amber she acts like Brooklyn is in the wrong. I remember her making a comment about Brooklyn being "horrible" when he was 3 years old. 😢 It was when they had the meal for amber's mum's engagement and Amber moaned that Diego ruined 'HER special night' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I remember Manleys mum was always on Facebook defending him when they were on the show . He’s just vile . I think he was emotionally abusive to Mia back then .

Manley's mum was just awful! They way she treated Mia was horrific. Remember when she called her a bad mum when the baby was new born? If you cared you would say something like she's struggling and offer to help.

Reactions: 18
Can we address how she spoke to her mum on this weeks episode too? Saying if she gives her opinion she will hang up on her . Shame you can’t do that with Jordan . No you speak civil to him . Even after he fucked off on holiday after everything (was expecting him not to go the day her granddad died and after he had been caught doing the dirty) but she acted like it was fine but then speaks to her poor mother like tit . She needs to choose the right times when to treat him like tit lmao rant over 👀😩
Remember when Chloe lived at her mum's and was moaning (no surprise there) that she was really overweight because she constantly ate junk and didn't do anything and then called her mum fat out of nowhere? I felt really sorry for her mum. It's bad enough for somebody to say that at all but imagine it being on tv :( Also when she was moaning to her mum that she did like "90% of everything for Marley" - you know - her actual child, as if her mum should've been pulling some weight or something??

• Wow
Reactions: 15
So glad I found this thread!
Amber is just a lazy, chav!! The fact her child has a dummy and is drinking pepsi, she just wants an easy life. He's been exposed to so many arguments in his short life, they probably swear in front of him. It's no wonder he's the way he is. I dont think hes autistic or anything, it's just bad parenting.
Plus what was that whole thing on her story the other day?? Showing the new baby with a gummy eye and temperature and asking for advice off instagram???? Ridiculous behaviour.

Also I loved someone's comment earlier about Nasseh not having a clue what's going on 😂😂😂😂 that guy is permanently stoned!
Emma really needs to learn some flattering camera angles...

Reactions: 16
It's a typical case of violence breeds violence. When Amber gets angry she screams, yells, cries, throws things and becomes physical (at least with Brooklyn). Brooklyn is being taught that that's how people deal with frustration and upset but when he responds that way to Amber she acts like Brooklyn is in the wrong. I remember her making a comment about Brooklyn being "horrible" when he was 3 years old. 😢 It was when they had the meal for amber's mum's engagement and Amber moaned that Diego ruined 'HER special night' 🤣
She hated Diego because he saw right through her and he didn’t put up with her bullshit! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In all fairness it's a lot easier to keep a house looking nice when it's a new build and you've got all of the brand new fits-right-in-place furniture etc. My house looks scruffy compared to Chloe's but it's definitely clean and tidy and safe, it's just not perfectly finished like a new build is nor was I able to borrow money off of my family to have nice flooring and the best looking furniture, and my OH has lots of "stuff" (records and players, guitars, memorabilia etc) rather than just a ps4 that slots neatly into a tv unit. Amber's house has always looked minging, Megan's looks like it's lacking storage space and is full of small children's toys but it looks clean enough, from what I've seen.

I don't think the show at all shows Chloe growing up and maturing. It shows her being arsey and nagging at people until she gets her own way then everybody pretends she's right to save the argument. This has happened with her mum, her auntie, Jordan's mum and Jordan. 🤷‍♀️ Chloe reminds me of my ex and living with him was hell on my mental health. Her mum seems like absolute gold but it's like she treads on egg shells for fear of upsetting Chloe. The way Chloe speaks to her and the things she says sometimes is awful.
I’m so glad I’ve read this! When I moved into my house it was old and literally needs brand new everything, skirting boards etc... I’ve done the best I can with it but you can’t polish a turd😂. My partners ex (sons mum) finally moved out after scrounging off her mum for 7 years into a brand new housing association house. Although small it always looks fresh and clean and it pisses me off with how hard I’ve worked😂. I’ve never thought of it from this perspective. Of course a new build is going to be spotless! Although Chloe is my fave 🙈

Reactions: 7
A space raider crisp 😂😂😂😂😂 OMG I laughed so loud I nearly woke my baby up that’s a belter 😂😂😂😂
[/QUOTE]

Seriously. I almost cried when I first read that 😂😂😂

Tel is clearly so stoned all the time,i dont know is it that or the fact hes gone Monday-Friday that makes him great father material 🧐
Completely agree. This is where I struggle with Megan. On one hand she is very mature. The way she dealt with Dylan and Reeann was very grown up, and dealing with dylans mums funeral. I was also impressed that she could drive all the way to Spain at age 18 lol I couldnt do that now in my 30s lol. But she makes bizarre decisions. Practically forcing Dylan for a 2nd child when they lived in a caravan with one small baby, getting a horse and keeping in the back garden! Now desperately planning a 3rd child with a bloke she has been with 5 mins practically. Jesus, are these girls secretly rich? How can they afford to just get pregnant all the time, it doesn't make your relationship stronger or seal the deal! Grow up

I wish these girls would learn the difference between the word Genuinely and Generally 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I take it their not together any more?
Yeah Amanda and Diego have definitely split up, I was snooping on Amanda’s Instagram a while ago and she’d put a photo up of herself all dressed up to go out and titled it something like ‘first single night out’ - lots of people commented and she confirmed that they’d split and he’s gone 👍🏻

• Wow
Omg when they say generally instead of genuinely really winds me up!! I’m so glad someone else has noticed that 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've watched the show since it first aired and it's literally car crash telly but I love it 😂.
I'm so glad I came across this thread because no one I know watches it so I have to keep all my opinions to myself because no one has a clue who I'm on about! Not any more 😂

Megan - Always thought she was ok lives very much in the moment (the horse the 2nd baby now potentially the 3rd baby) what the duck was that caravan all about (no offense to anyone living in caravans) but that I dont even think could class as a caravan it was a tin with a door. Dylan always looked like he needs a good scrub as does Megan's flat now I would feel so embarrassed if my family member went on telly like that. Side note reeann and Megan's insta beef is boring af! Wish one of them would throw in actual dirt on the other if there gonna be petty 🤷‍ but give megan credit where it's due she seems a good mum and her co-parenting is great.

Amber - sweet jesus where do we start, Rip that whole house out and start again love it's a health hazard. Everytime her segment is on I get a strong feeling that it stinks of sweaty feet and wotsits mixed together 🤢 her and ste absolutely love arguing with one another it's like their hobby and it's so sad to watch that child he doesnt know right from wrong they are telling him to behave one way but acting another themselves very confusing for a child and then she accidentally gets pregnant again for the cycle to continue🙃 I think shes used ste as a donor so her children both have the same dad nothing to do with love. She spends alot of time on Instagram and tictok for someone who's house is crawling.

Chloe - I also bought my house young I admire her ambitions Marley always looks well looked after clean as does her house. Jordan didnt have to agree to a mortgage he slept with chloe and they both got a baby as a consequence chloe done a mature thing in stabilising Marley's future. My partner is always playing his playstation and I feel to boot him in the face everytime hes playing it and I have my kids screaming mum every 5 seconds so I understand her frustration there. That being said I dont think they are a great match for each other they dont argue like the other mums infront of their child but he will most deffinatley pick up on a bad atmosphere. I personally like chloe I think shes handling everything very well.

Emma- well I just laugh my way through her segments bless her and her mums cute, I have no words for nasseh what the actual duck is he 😂🤷‍♀️ the baby also looks very well looked after. Only concern I had was her lying him in the bed with her I have horrible anxiety about sids and cot death I know they were still filming so the likelihood was it was just for the purpose of that but 🤷‍♀️.

I also feel I want to air my views on the ex teen moms since I've bottled this all up for years😂

Mia- always made me laugh especially the "birday cake" for manleys mum😂 thank god she got rid of that cheese string. He was very emotionally abusive towards her it was very uncomfortable viewing. Marliya looks a very happy little girl.

Sassi- Her and Darren made me dizzy once the first lot of cheating happened they should have left it there and focused on co-parenting.

Shannon - I feel shes very lost charlie walked out that door every night and that must have been so lonely as a mum myself I would have resented him for it. I think their set up was purely so shannon got help with house / council tax and benefits but doesnt really make sense with charlie roaming round in a land rover (albeit a shite one) never should of had another baby but hey she will live and she will learn.

Naomi - I've forgot my thoughts on her 😂 kid was cute.

That is all thanks for reading if you got this far ❤👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Somebody on Emma's Insta brought up Jeremiah being in bed next to her "like that". I believe she did say he slept there but that could've been a duck you to people interfering- the comment wasn't worded nicely or in a genuinely concerned way. I'm a big supported of safe bedsharing, I hope she does follow the guidelines when cameras aren't there. She seems like a sensible mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.