Teen Mom Uk #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is going on with Amber? I used to like her but it literally seems that ALL her show content is just her arguing with Ste.
I felt very sorry for Brooklyn when he had his first day at school and then gets picked up by his dad, taken to his Mum in the car who had a face like slapped arse and then both proceeded to argue.,.. again!!! Their son just had his first scary big day at school and they just don’t care and would rather argue!!!
The dummy for school is going to get him bullied too :(
Amber was so obsessed with Ste when he moved on and now look.... she doesn’t want him but she doesn’t want anyone else to have him...
Clearly!
Both Ste and Amber kept going on about what a big day it was for him & then they both proceeded to ruin it for all of them. I don’t know why they have to argue in front of him all the time, I think it’s awful. No wonder he takes comfort in a dummy 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Anyone else miss sassi shouting about Darren as if he was in the room with her when she’d get heated about him lol

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Both Ste and Amber kept going on about what a big day it was for him & then they both proceeded to ruin it for all of them. I don’t know why they have to argue in front of him all the time, I think it’s awful. No wonder he takes comfort in a dummy 🙄
And the fact that everyone sees it on TV and the kids will one day see it too!

The Chloe and Jordan situation is a difficult one for me. I am now happily engaged to my new partner but when I was with my Girls dad I was the Jordan of the relationship. His whole family and friends circle hated me for it. I was not engaged in family life, I was basically an arse to him. It was found out to be underlying depression from my dad dying. It was too late by that time to go back and sort anything but , I do get on with his friends and family now. I have managed to get the help I need and as i say, am about to get married , but it was bad enough the judgment I received from his friends and family without it being aired on national TV. I think they are back together but chloe is just letting the whole story air first.

I felt sorry for her on the last episode. No matter what is going on with Jordan what he done messaging other girls is not acceptable, but to then have her grandad pass ontop of that and still take care of marley I think she is a very mature girl and has her head screwed on. I hope whatever her and Jordan do, its for the benfit of all 3 of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just to completely change the thread but can’t any of these girls tidy their frigging houses ??
None of them work yet their houses are complete tit holes !!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’d go crazy if my house was like Amber’s or Megan’s, how can you ever find anything or cook?!

Reactions: 18
I feel like Megan's had her moments but she seems like a fantastic mum. She clearly loves being a mum and even if the house is untidy I always think the kids look clean and looked after, and they seem like happy, stimulated children. Her parts in the series have never been full of her screaming at Dylan over their heads like most of the other cast 🤷‍♀️ Lets not forgetting Dylan slept with her best pal a day or so before proposing to her, then started knobbing about when she was due with Dulcie Mae, then started seeing ReeAnn (?) behind her back. She seems quite composed, if anything!

Reactions: 27
I’ve just made an account because I’m always on here reading the threads. Did anyone see the post on the Teen Mom Facebook page of Amber about people not liking her. Omg she has no shame the door windows are filthy and a big pile of washing in the background.

Her house is always dirty she needs to sort out Brooklyn’s hair it looks so messy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I noticed the glass on the door needing a good clean🤣 my house is far from spotless but then I don’t open myself up for judgement by broadcasting it all over social media. The video was beyond cringe.

Reactions: 9
I know, mines isn’t either but why would she put up a video without sorting the place out. She has no shame, she doesn’t work I’m sure she has plenty of time to clean. She’s so lazy!

Reactions: 6
I’ve just made an account because I’m always on here reading the threads. Did anyone see the post on the Teen Mom Facebook page of Amber about people not liking her. Omg she has no shame the door windows are filthy and a big pile of washing in the background.

Her house is always dirty she needs to sort out Brooklyn’s hair it looks so messy.
So is the baby's hair it looks practically glued to his head with grease or something

Reactions: 8
So is the baby's hair it looks practically glued to his head with grease or something
Yeah, I noticed that too. Both of them look very unkempt. I don’t mind boys with long hair Marley’s is lovely but Brooklyn’s just looks messy and dirty.

Reactions: 14
I cringed at Amber opening her son the coke bottle, it must have been nearly bedtime as it was after school, that’s just asking for trouble. I wonder why Ste’s teeth are that bad... Brooklyn could get bad teeth too or a misalignment from the constant use of a dummy 😞
I feel bad for saying it but I noticed on one of her most recent pictures his teeth look bad 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Not forgetting that Chloe is also the only one who works, but she manages to keep her house looking nice. I do respect her for how she’s grown up and matured!
In all fairness it's a lot easier to keep a house looking nice when it's a new build and you've got all of the brand new fits-right-in-place furniture etc. My house looks scruffy compared to Chloe's but it's definitely clean and tidy and safe, it's just not perfectly finished like a new build is nor was I able to borrow money off of my family to have nice flooring and the best looking furniture, and my OH has lots of "stuff" (records and players, guitars, memorabilia etc) rather than just a ps4 that slots neatly into a tv unit. Amber's house has always looked minging, Megan's looks like it's lacking storage space and is full of small children's toys but it looks clean enough, from what I've seen.

I don't think the show at all shows Chloe growing up and maturing. It shows her being arsey and nagging at people until she gets her own way then everybody pretends she's right to save the argument. This has happened with her mum, her auntie, Jordan's mum and Jordan. 🤷‍♀️ Chloe reminds me of my ex and living with him was hell on my mental health. Her mum seems like absolute gold but it's like she treads on egg shells for fear of upsetting Chloe. The way Chloe speaks to her and the things she says sometimes is awful.

Reactions: 32
In all fairness it's a lot easier to keep a house looking nice when it's a new build and you've got all of the brand new fits-right-in-place furniture etc. My house looks scruffy compared to Chloe's but it's definitely clean and tidy and safe, it's just not perfectly finished like a new build is nor was I able to borrow money off of my family to have nice flooring and the best looking furniture, and my OH has lots of "stuff" (records and players, guitars, memorabilia etc) rather than just a ps4 that slots neatly into a tv unit. Amber's house has always looked minging, Megan's looks like it's lacking storage space and is full of small children's toys but it looks clean enough, from what I've seen.

I don't think the show at all shows Chloe growing up and maturing. It shows her being arsey and nagging at people until she gets her own way then everybody pretends she's right to save the argument. This has happened with her mum, her auntie, Jordan's mum and Jordan. 🤷‍♀️ Chloe reminds me of my ex and living with him was hell on my mental health. Her mum seems like absolute gold but it's like she treads on egg shells for fear of upsetting Chloe. The way Chloe speaks to her and the things she says sometimes is awful.
Let’s be fair , I never ever condone cheating and he clearly has no respect for Chloe but everyone seems to forget how much pressure she’s put on him from when he was 17 . She used to go on and on and on and he’s still stuck around and been a dad for a young guy . I think she’s very deluded about the relationship and is acting more like it’s a surprise , surely it can’t come as a surprise . They’ve never once seemed happy since the first episode aired . They both seem miserable , especially him and all she’s done from beginning is try and force something and paint it how she wants it to be . Can’t blame her for that but I thought him cheating would’ve happened much sooner . If they have got back together they are just wasting both their lives .

Reactions: 24
Let’s be fair , I never ever condone cheating and he clearly has no respect for Chloe but everyone seems to forget how much pressure she’s put on him from when he was 17 . She used to go on and on and on and he’s still stuck around and been a dad for a young guy . I think she’s very deluded about the relationship and is acting more like it’s a surprise , surely it can’t come as a surprise . They’ve never once seemed happy since the first episode aired . They both seem miserable , especially him and all she’s done from beginning is try and force something and paint it how she wants it to be . Can’t blame her for that but I thought him cheating would’ve happened much sooner . If they have got back together they are just wasting both their lives .
Exactly. In the earlier episodes he clearly said e.g " I don't want the pressure of a mortgage right now I'm only 17" and she kept pushing. Then he clearly said he didn't want to rush into getting a dog the next minute she's arranged to go get a dog. He didn't want to upsize on the house and she just ran with it and badgered about it. When he had depression she told him he was selfish and needed to consider how he was making other people feel ffs! He sat and cried at the therapist and Chloe was just emotionless! I think I felt sadder for him than she did.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.