Teen Mom Uk #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes. Then she had a miscarriage and he made her deal with it all on her own. Absolute bleep that man.
I messaged him on Instagram once when he posted stories of him driving telling him not to be a head and he blocked me πŸ˜‚ he looks like a space raider crisp anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 62
On the subject of Chloe ... can we all take a sec to discuss when she put all over social media Jordan had cheated and wrote a sentence about how they were cuddling recently watching Benjamin Button πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚ am I the only one who found it funny? ... Not going to see any of that for awhile though as it was recent. If she gets back with him after doing it twice she’s a mug. Staying with someone who clearly doesn’t respect you because you have a child is the worst reason.
No I found it funny too but I’m a witch like that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Not that he cheated because that’s just disgusting but at what she said πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9
No I found it funny too but I’m a witch like that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Not that he cheated because that’s just disgusting but at what she said πŸ˜‚
Yeah felt sorry for her but it was when he said they weren’t together and then her come back was that they had watched Benjamin button together I thought oh ffs πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I messaged him on Instagram once when he posted stories of him driving telling him not to be a head and he blocked me πŸ˜‚ he looks like a space raider crisp anyway
πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ a bleeping space raider I’m dead.. I used to have him on insta an all he would do on those question things is tell people to slide in his DMs and share a message if someone said he was sexy πŸ€”πŸ‘€ stunk of desperation... Everytime I think of him I just think of when he would moan at Mia about cleaning the flat but then would flashback to his own mums bogging kitchen that they would film in πŸ€” I sound a right witch today πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I loved Mia tho and he was vile to her then cried and played victim when she moved on

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yeah felt sorry for her but it was when he said they weren’t together and then her come back was that they had watched Benjamin button together I thought oh ffs πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ a bleeping space raider I’m dead.. I used to have him on insta an all he would do on those question things is tell people to slide in his DMs and share a message if someone said he was sexy πŸ€”πŸ‘€ stunk of desperation... Everytime I think of him I just think of when he would moan at Mia about cleaning the flat but then would flashback to his own mums bogging kitchen that they would film in πŸ€” I sound a right witch today πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I loved Mia tho and he was vile to her then cried and played victim when she moved on
I really like Mia too and don’t know what she or anyone for that matter would see in him!

Reactions: 9
I really like Mia too and don’t know what she or anyone for that matter would see in him!
I know she seemed to have such a bright bubbly personality and is obviously really pretty and to me it was like he was jealous of it πŸ€” used to speak to her like absolute tit when he was already punching

Reactions: 15
Megan has called her new dog " Gucci " 😏 ffs....and it has it's own insta page. Wonder how long until it disappears like the last dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know I probably shouldn’t have been but I was so shocked and disgusted about that Pepsi at that age too! My son is 14 and has still never had any coke or Pepsi, I just won’t let him have it πŸ˜‚
There is just no need for kids to have full sugar drinks these days when there are so many alternatives. I’m 37 and when I was little there literally full sugar drinks or water 🀣. Bloody miss how ribena used to taste tho 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she seems so passive aggressive towards Megan considering she shagged Dylan behind her back when they were friends . She was even in an episode as Megan’s friend at their kids birthday party 😩 if that was me I would just stfu . Also why hasnt anyone told dylan to scrub his finger nails yet please

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
When I see Tel all I can think about is those round af eyebrows πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ
Yes I agree - I think Brooklyn has more likely for some kind of behaviour issues , from environmental factors . The arguing from his parents , and their immaturity . They need to
Accept that however they may feel, they’re shouldn’t be together . You can see that they love him but I think they need parenting classes . Maybe school might identify this for them .
Accidentally said this on the y+p thread but I'm saying it here too πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Don't usually like to judge parenting but Amber is a terrible mum. Rewatching some of the older series. They constantly yell and argue in front of Brooklyn, slamming doors, Amber holding Brooklyn by the arm and shouting in his face, snatching stuff out of his hand and throwing it then she kicks off when he gets angry and throws things etc . If those boys don't grow up with serious damage it'll be a miracle. I really feel like somebody needs to intervene. Poor, poor children.

Reactions: 17
When I see Tel all I can think about is those round af eyebrows πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ
Accidentally said this on the y+p thread but I'm saying it here too πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Don't usually like to judge parenting but Amber is a terrible mum. Rewatching some of the older series. They constantly yell and argue in front of Brooklyn, slamming doors, Amber holding Brooklyn by the arm and shouting in his face, snatching stuff out of his hand and throwing it then she kicks off when he gets angry and throws things etc . If those boys don't grow up with serious damage it'll be a miracle. I really feel like somebody needs to intervene. Poor, poor children.
Someone did intervene, remember she had that parenting lady come round

Megan’s just put a sly story up aimed at reannew

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Amber and Ste on insta live acting fine after all that drama with the mum people were talking about . I like ste but isolation isn’t treating him the best by the looks πŸ˜‚ looks like a red neck . Why don’t one of these turkey veneer places offer him free work? If I was insta famous I would be asking πŸ˜‚
30AE8363-788A-49FA-84AF-1F4EC33C0B40.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
A space raider crisp πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ OMG I laughed so loud I nearly woke my baby up that’s a belter πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On the subject of Chloe ... can we all take a sec to discuss when she put all over social media Jordan had cheated and wrote a sentence about how they were cuddling recently watching Benjamin Button πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚ am I the only one who found it funny? ...
Hahahaha I remember this!
I was baffled that she included that very specific detail of Benjamin button πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I cringed at Amber opening her son the coke bottle, it must have been nearly bedtime as it was after school, that’s just asking for trouble. I wonder why Ste’s teeth are that bad... Brooklyn could get bad teeth too or a misalignment from the constant use of a dummy 😞

• Haha
This is gonna sound awful (but hey ho here we are) I just don’t think amber is that with it. I don’t think she’d do half the stuff she does if she was.

Reactions: 12
I cannot believe amber sent Brooklyn off to school with his dummy. She's an embarrassment, her and ste are always screaming about nothing.

felt for Chloe this episode, she's been shat all over by Jordan and now he's saying he wants to make it work.She deserves so much better.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.