Teen Mom Uk #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AE68419C-239F-4F1F-8E3C-4AB3A13E41A6.png
So her grandad must of died end of august and this Jordan stuff happened end of august no?Because afterthis tweet she put “nothing good lasts forever 💔
Doesn’t add up unless she’s lying somewhere lol

Reactions: 10
I think more has happened that hasn’t been shown yet. Didn’t she get a message from a girl or something?

Reactions: 6
I’m wondering if she takes him
Back and then he cheats again. I love Chloes mum .
I think they got back together and then he done it again. If I remember correctly she had put all over twitter that she had received messages from a girl and he had slept with her but he claimed him and chloe weren't together when it happened and she replied something about him being at hers cuddling on the Friday night? I'm sure that was only this year the tweets happened!

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I posted this in the last thread. He definitely cheated again after taking him back 🙄🙄
Yet after listening to the podcast they’re isolating together and she’s gonna take him back again no doubt. Absolutely do not get it. As the saying goes once a cheat always a cheat 🤢 don’t even know how she can touch him again

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Just watching this morning -

I can’t with Chloe. Not just the whole Jordan situation but also because she looks absolutely nothing like her insta pics and it makes me sad for her. She must filter the tit out of her body.

Reactions: 14
When was this series filmed because it wasn’t long ago she put out he was a cheat?? 🤨
Brooklyn started school so I assumed it was around September time this was filmed but it seems like each cast member has their own time line going on but it’s edited to look like everything is happening at the same time if that makes sense.
I know there’s makeup and angles but 😰😰View attachment 110360
Isn’t that basically everyone on Instagram these days?

Reactions: 12
I’m watching yesterday’s episode and honestly Amber is the worst. I cannot think of one positive thing about her. The way she still allows Brooklyn to have a dummy at his age is just gross.

Reactions: 33
Just catching up on last nights episode. Emma has such long nails how does she get anything done lol and shame her friends had to buy a gift as mr need subtitles couldn’t be bothered but at least they have her back. Megan arguing with tel already (he always looks mid sneeze) and so desperate for a baby why rush into these things calm down and I don’t mind billie I like her doesn’t give a tit what people think. Amber and ste arguing as usual. Chloe’s mum is right she needs to learn her self worth and he will cheat again once cheat always a cheat

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Chloe is fast becoming my most unliked - the fact she basically catfishes everyone and heavily filters all her tit - it’s sad. The way she keeps snapping at her mum when she’s the one who sounds like a broken record, she’s probably been moaning about Jordan for 5 years and now is getting the hump when she’s being told how it is. She’s delusional.

The rest was so boring this week - whilst I like Emma and her bad angles - her storyline is stale.

How amber can make a holy show of herself by sending her child to SCHOOL with a dummy in and feeding her child full fat Pepsi. I honestly feel sorry for their children living on the edge of neglect

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I know I probably shouldn’t have been but I was so shocked and disgusted about that Pepsi at that age too! My son is 14 and has still never had any coke or Pepsi, I just won’t let him have it 😂

Reactions: 27
Chloe is fast becoming my most unliked - the fact she basically catfishes everyone and heavily filters all her tit - it’s sad. The way she keeps snapping at her mum when she’s the one who sounds like a broken record, she’s probably been moaning about Jordan for 5 years and now is getting the hump when she’s being told how it is. She’s delusional.

The rest was so boring this week - whilst I like Emma and her bad angles - her storyline is stale.

How amber can make a holy show of herself by sending her child to SCHOOL with a dummy in and feeding her child full fat Pepsi. I honestly feel sorry for their children living on the edge of neglect
Yes I agree - I think Brooklyn has more likely for some kind of behaviour issues , from environmental factors . The arguing from his parents , and their immaturity . They need to
Accept that however they may feel, they’re shouldn’t be together . You can see that they love him but I think they need parenting classes . Maybe school might identify this for them . As for Chloe , she sent those messages or videos of Jordan, to her Mum , so quite rightly her mum isn’t going to like Jordan as she’s protective of her daughter .

I know I probably shouldn’t have been but I was so shocked and disgusted about that Pepsi at that age too! My son is 14 and has still never had any coke or Pepsi, I just won’t let him have it 😂
I love it and drink way too much , which is why I never let my kids have it . It’s so bad yet I love it - never want them to be the same way 😂😂

Reactions: 18
Where the hell does Megan find these guys? Seriously why is she settling for that?
Tel seriously acts like a man child expecting Megan to do all his washing and stuff. He’s immature and definitely not ready for being step daddy. Dipping in & out of their life’s whenever he feels like it 🤢 and why her flat so cramped 😶😶

poor Chloe i hate that she is letting Jordan do that to her and get away with it.. I love Chloe but she’s a pushover when it comes to Jordan

amber and Ste seriously letting Brooklyn have a dummy at his age. Walked to school with a bloody dummy in his mouth. Absolutely awful. His speech is going to be Impacted majorly and feel awful for him. Also giving him Pepsi, bloody hell. Can tell they just want the easy life don’t they? They have enough energy to fight all the time but no energy to say no when it matters, and take proper care for their kid. Parenting IS hard but you shouldn’t just do an half ass job because it suits you.

Emmas storyline is boring

Reactions: 21
On the subject of Chloe ... can we all take a sec to discuss when she put all over social media Jordan had cheated and wrote a sentence about how they were cuddling recently watching Benjamin Button 😩😂 am I the only one who found it funny? ... Not going to see any of that for awhile though as it was recent. If she gets back with him after doing it twice she’s a mug. Staying with someone who clearly doesn’t respect you because you have a child is the worst reason.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.