Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s either pushing her stomach out so we speculate or she’s pregnant..
Would she be getting sunbeds if she was? Maybe all the takeaways and pasta has caught up with her.

Cause wouldn't she just announce it rather than posting a photo wearing a potato sack

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imo that’s all it is. An unflattering outfit and a photo taken at an unflattering angle. Not to mention it’s just been Christmas and she did have a baby 3 years ago

Reactions: 11
Her and oli have only been back together a few month so she wouldn’t be showing yet if she was. Unless she’s knocked up with Butlins 2.0 from before her and oli got back together. I think it is just the amount of crap she eats

Reactions: 6
That is the most unflattering outfit, ever. It's hideous.
I think she has a really weird shape as well, like don’t get me wrong she’s slim but most of her outfits look so weird on her

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.