TAZZ SCAM ARTIST..

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tazz & Saima

Scammed their followers of THOUSANDS to build a mosque in Pakistan .. Once they had their cash all evidence of the Unfinished Mosque was deleted off his insta and never to be mentioned again.
Hes now driving a new Merc (i believe) after previously owner a micra I think it was, done his house up, kids are in designer, MIL came from pakistan for months on a Visa….
Tazz doesnt work so are the people who donated paying for his lifestyle? Of course they are…..

Constantly asking who his kids look like. Very annoying!

Posting his Mum when she had cancer, his poor Mum had no privacy at all. We have seen her on deaths door, we have seen her bald head, her feet…
He even filmed her hospital appointments- THIS WAS THE WORSTTT FOR ME! sickening. Keep things private!
Hes on and on about his Mum having her breast removal surgery which is creepy. Rat looking pervert.

Saima and Tazz are cousins- there was no love story like he made out.

Their kids are the most miserable looking children i have ever seen

Feel free too add more below…….

Oh and his son has a strawberry birth mark that we hear about every few weeks

Reactions: 5
Also enough with the infertility and miracle child talk….they’ve had two kids in three years of marriage. Sounds like every desi family.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought they were trying for years and years before they had their first?

Tazz makes me feel slightly unwell tbh, the way he is always creeping up on his wife and filming her when she is cooking. I know they are first cousins but it makes me feel squeamish the way he goes on about their love story. He just can’t admit he couldn’t get a British Asian girl so went back home and had his pick of any available family members.

The way he addresses his kids too, stop shouting Tazz they can hear you. Forever sticking his phone in his family’s faces for content.

Also the made by saima clothing range looks like something even the village kids back home wouldn’t wear.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought they were trying for years and years before they had their first?

Tazz makes me feel slightly unwell tbh, the way he is always creeping up on his wife and filming her when she is cooking. I know they are first cousins but it makes me feel squeamish the way he goes on about their love story. He just can’t admit he couldn’t get a British Asian girl so went back home and had his pick of any available family members.

The way he addresses his kids too, stop shouting Tazz they can hear you. Forever sticking his phone in his family’s faces for content.

Also the made by saima clothing range looks like something even the village kids back home wouldn’t wear.
He makes me cringeeeee!!!!!

‘Mashallah mashallah’

He really gives me the ick!!

He was madly in love with a bengali women and thats how he knows bengali, apparently he still talks to her now

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So glad this thread has been created. He’s fleeced so many people out of thousands of pounds and doesn’t think he owes an explanation to the people that donated. He needs to be investigated.
Also, the #cancer on every pic of his poor mum is so annoying!

Reactions: 5
Just found this.

Has anyone challenged him on the funds yet?
Someone put a tiktok up once it got loads of views and shares. Nothing happened but everyone commented the same thing.. saying how he is a scammer etc.

There is a instagram account too. Cant remember what its called.

Did anyone see his stories from when he looked after his son. God hes so annoying. He is repulsive

Reactions: 1
I remember when he did his donation thing for the mosque he was building under his daughter's name. The mosque kind of made it obvious that he was scamming people. It looked like remnants of an old rundown mosque that people stopped going to and managing. It was just cinderblock with no decor and looked like it could fit maybe five ppl max. I initially thought the images were "in progress" pics but his caption said that was the final product and they even had a blind/disbaled imam to lead prayer for it. It's disgusting to see someone scam people under gods name.

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand why all these other male insta people like kream aren’t calling him out? They are the first to moralise. Do some good for a change.

Tasha tah also sucking up to him. Someone needs to warn her with evidence.

Did anyone see his Snapchat the other day about how it’s so awful having an itch & he scratches his dad everywhere even on the privates? 🤢 that didn’t sit right with me he’s a weirdo